hrhr

May 13, 2019
You could also just disable injuries when choosing the difficulty modifiers when starting a new game (I always do ._.)
I'm considering whether I should do that now, but then the difficulty would've been below 100% and I'd miss out content. I even chose to spawn more monsters to have some leeway with some other rule I don't recall now, but it still wouldn't be enough to remove injuries. Weird to think I've spent enough time on this to forget which rules I chose despite having advanced so little in the game.

Sep 23, 2017
You can also craft bandages with healing silk and light semen, they're 1-time consumables but it's cheap af. Healing 5 people at the market is also very nice because it'll cause a unique unit to join you. I... I never met that npc because i play with permadeath on for that sweet x1.5 difficulty multiplier >.<

BTW, i finally found how the healing silk is obtained - complete tavern quests!
Oh! So that's why there is a event to tame a injured useless looking pet in the forest portals? Or there is something more to it?

By the way, is it worth to increase max level of unique characters after the king's potion cap with growin trait? (Evo run)
I'm between it or piercing claw for Alia (since it would affect the most on the few enemies that she struggles with)

I'm steam rolling with her since day 3 and now that she capped I fear I can't keep her in the party for too long... =(

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
I killed some hives but it just says im too late to save sienna? how many do you have to kill or am I missing something
You have to keep track of Siena's corruption stat in the journal (tab) and keep it as low as you can. I'm not exactly sure of the threshold where it's too late, since i usually manage to keep it <20 even on a 60-day mission.
Anyway, the recipe is "artifact spear active spell on Siena+Siena corruption low".

To keep Siena's corruption low :
-talk to her as long as possible before fighting her when you meet
-don't attack the snake after the fight, continue talking
-destroy hives when you meet them

By the way, is it worth to increase max level of unique characters after the king's potion cap with growin trait? (Evo run)
I'm between it or piercing claw for Alia (since it would affect the most on the few enemies that she struggles with)

I'm steam rolling with her since day 3 and now that she capped I fear I can't keep her in the party for too long... =(
Aila's going to wreck stuff all game on a 30-day campaign. With a good weapon and armor her damage can keep high enough to one-shot enemy units.
Rather than "growing" or "piercing claws" though, since her genes are only mid-tier, you should get her "ancient power". The bonus strength will be higher than growing and the value of armor you're having trouble with.
Another good option is to give "potential" to town NPCs when you just recruit them (not Aila ofc, since she's lvl 10 already).

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I killed some hives but it just says im too late to save sienna? how many do you have to kill or am I missing something
You need to:

1. Talk to her for as long as possible whenever you encounter her and ignore the snake; pretty much "be nice".
2. At some point, Tori (your guide) notifies you that a new portal has opened that might contain a way to deal with the Creation god. At the end of that portal you get a choice of looking for said way, salvaging the ruins or rescuing survivors. The first option nets you a unique spear with a purifying skill attached to it.
3. Do not use the skill on Siena until the final mission battle against her. Tori reminds you about the spear when the time is right.

And her Power value needs to be <50, methinks. Destroy hives, talk to Siena (remember "being nice"?), spam Insect Queen quest for reducing enemy power.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
You need to:

1. Talk to her for as long as possible whenever you encounter her and ignore the snake; pretty much "be nice".
2. At some point, Tori (your guide) notifies you that a new portal has opened that might contain a way to deal with the Creation god. At the end of that portal you get a choice of looking for said way, salvaging the ruins or rescuing survivors. The first option nets you a unique spear with a purifying skill attached to it.
3. Do not use the skill on Siena until the final mission battle against her. Tori reminds you about the spear when the time is right.

And her Power value needs to be <50, methinks. Destroy hives, talk to Siena (remember "being nice"?), spam Insect Queen quest for reducing enemy power.
Enemy power doesn't matter, it's just an indication to scale the encounter difficulty. It's the corruption you have to keep low.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I'm going to be honest, while I think I've started figuring out most of the game loops, I definitely still don't understand how you guys are keeping her corruption that low.

My current game is 120 days, because I'm dumb, and it honestly seems impossible to keep her corruption low. I've been immediately destroying any portal that I can't enter with my team, and going into every other portal every 3 days (on their counter) to clear out all the hives. Talking her down every chance I can, doing the quests to keep her power down at like, sub 10....

She's still at 80 during month 3.

I think, maybe, on the game length it's just super difficult to manage. The portals where I can interact with her are too spread out for that to have a meaningful impact. I gotta try it on a 30/60 and see if it's easier, I think.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
I'm going to be honest, while I think I've started figuring out most of the game loops, I definitely still don't understand how you guys are keeping her corruption that low.

My current game is 120 days, because I'm dumb, and it honestly seems impossible to keep her corruption low. I've been immediately destroying any portal that I can't enter with my team, and going into every other portal every 3 days (on their counter) to clear out all the hives. Talking her down every chance I can, doing the quests to keep her power down at like, sub 10....

She's still at 80 during month 3.

I think, maybe, on the game length it's just super difficult to manage. The portals where I can interact with her are too spread out for that to have a meaningful impact. I gotta try it on a 30/60 and see if it's easier, I think.
It's indeed much easier on 30/60. on a 30-day you don't even really need to purposefully hunt hives.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
tehlemon Longer games (I am currently on the 4th cycle of a 90-day game) are just as easy: get two Insect Girls, breed them, hatch the eggs in a prepared hatchery, give to Insect Queen** for -3 Corruption per egg. without any fine-tuning of the breeding pair: 4 eggs hatch in 2 days, giving them to Insect Queen results in -12 Corruption for both Creation and Druid. If I completely dedicate all rooms to the task by upgrading them appropriately, I would be getting every 2 days.

Short games lack the room to raise corruption by much, long games have the room to fix things.

**You need to invest in Girata first, though. Then again, "measly" 4k gold + leveling her. The Queen wants Insect Girls (hybrids included) with either trained sex skills or max energy; Energizing upgrade for hatchery rooms makes the hatched IGs fulfill the second condition.

Last edited:

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
I'm considering whether I should do that now, but then the difficulty would've been below 100% and I'd miss out content. I even chose to spawn more monsters to have some leeway with some other rule I don't recall now, but it still wouldn't be enough to remove injuries. Weird to think I've spent enough time on this to forget which rules I chose despite having advanced so little in the game.
I always turn on unique summons, dating, adamant, hostile, sparse, raiders, advancing, wild and either wasteful or high standard to max out my benefits and turn off some of the stupid king quest(breeding/training)

Nov 21, 2020
You're not a true gamer unless you play Sienna only, all difficulties on, lone wolf every portal, no items, and permadeath aka no saving. I'm just joking of course

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
You're not a true gamer unless you play Sienna only, all difficulties on, lone wolf every portal, no items, and permadeath aka no saving. I'm just joking of course
I actually did my Lone Wolf run with Siena... Since she can access the Mind Control spell relatively easier than the other two + spawn tentacles companions in portals, she's very strong in that regard. And with permadeath on.

Longer games (I am currently on the 4th cycle of a 90-day game) are just as easy: get two Insect Girls, breed them, hatch the eggs in a prepared hatchery, give to Insect Queen** for -3 Corruption per egg. without any fine-tuning of the breeding pair: 4 eggs hatch in 2 days, giving them to Insect Queen results in -12 Corruption for both Creation and Druid. If I completely dedicate all rooms to the task by upgrading them appropriately, I would be getting every 2 days.
Don't mistake rival power (encounter difficulty) and Siena's corruption (pacts with Hebi and ability to "purify" her). Corruption only goes down by talking to Siena as Evolution, and by destroying her hives.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
tehlemon Longer games (I am currently on the 4th cycle of a 90-day game) are just as easy: get two Insect Girls, breed them, hatch the eggs in a prepared hatchery, give to Insect Queen** for -3 Corruption per egg. without any fine-tuning of the breeding pair: 4 eggs hatch in 2 days, giving them to Insect Queen results in -12 Corruption for both Creation and Druid. If I completely dedicate all rooms to the task by upgrading them appropriately, I would be getting every 2 days.

Short games lack the room to raise corruption by much, long games have the room to fix things.

**You need to invest in Girata first, though. Then again, "measly" 4k gold + leveling her. The Queen wants Insect Girls (hybrids included) with either trained sex skills or max energy; Energizing upgrade for hatchery rooms makes the hatched IGs fulfill the second condition.
It's not power I'm struggling with, it's corruption. I'm using the queen's quest to keep her at less than 10 power, but it doesn't reduce corruption

Current stats with about 15 days left in this game are: power: 2; corruption:94

I think she's doomed. I even reduced my portal clearing to clearing every portal every two days lol

Ninja edit: You know, it makes a point to say that if she feels threatened she'll turn to the dragon corrupting her. I wonder if there's something stupid going on where she's gaining corruption faster because I'm keeping the difference between the corruption and power so far apart. Or something dumb like that. I've been trying everything I can to find anything else that reduces corruption, and I've found nothing.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
clockwinding tehlemon Sorry, I did confuse Power and Corruption...but now I am doomed to ponder why I never ran into the issue of Siena being too far gone during my 3-month cycles despite not hunting down the hives.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
A bit sad my boy Viridion still didn't get any more personality/story relevancy.
He seems way less fleshed out as a character than the other two.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
clockwinding tehlemon Sorry, I did confuse Power and Corruption...but now I am doomed to ponder why I never ran into the issue of Siena being too far gone during my 3-month cycles despite not hunting down the hives.
If you figure it out, let me know the secret lol

She's currently at 11 power, and 94 corruption. Poor girl, selling her soul to a dragon who can't even help her survive a single turn.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Oh hey, good news. You can save Siena even if she's at 99 corruption lmao

Annnnnndddddd, the Druid died on the first hit. Zero power rival, super difficult.

Also, I finally beat the game.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Oh hey, good news. You can save Siena even if she's at 99 corruption lmao

Annnnnndddddd, the Druid died on the first hit. Zero power rival, super difficult.

Also, I finally beat the game.
Gz on your first victory.

Also, fuck all that buildup about keeping Siena sane to purify her if it's still okay at 99 >.>

hrhr

May 13, 2019
After looking it up in the thread more than once I remain confused: how do I make a character hunt, farm or fish? For example, I tried putting one of them to far through the farm management menu, where there's a "farm" option, but then I got the impression the game expected me to actually pair them with someone else, as in creating a bond, since there was no confirm button. For the sake of it, I did choose someone else for the right side of the interface and then the one on the left dropped automatically. I then progressed in time to check if that character would go on to farm, but it didn't. And when it comes to hunting and fishing I didn't even find an interface like that, all I found were the options to do it as an activity as the MC, i.e. spending time hunting or the fishing minigame, I can't assign that task to a character. I'm running out of food fast and it's worrying me.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
After looking it up in the thread more than once I remain confused: how do I make a character hunt, farm or fish? For example, I tried putting one of them to far through the farm management menu, where there's a "farm" option, but then I got the impression the game expected me to actually pair them with someone else, as in creating a bond, since there was no confirm button. For the sake of it, I did choose someone else for the right side of the interface and then the one on the left dropped automatically. I then progressed in time to check if that character would go on to farm, but it didn't. And when it comes to hunting and fishing I didn't even find an interface like that, all I found were the options to do it as an activity as the MC, i.e. spending time hunting or the fishing minigame, I can't assign that task to a character. I'm running out of food fast and it's worrying me.
When you're looking at the character's menu, in the center above where it says the characters level and stuff, there should be a spot where it says their job, housing, pay, and location. You can click on these to change them.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm an expert in going broke so the taxes are killing me.
I need help on getting a steady income~~~

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes