Nov 21, 2020
Thanks for the tips,
alernative is to leave them alone in a closing portal and use the "return to town alone" option
didn't know about this trick, this will reduce time spent discarding atleast.
lore-wise you're throwing them back to unstable life in a not-yet-stable-society with no resources
i wouldn't mind giving them a severance payment upon retiring them lol, but yeah I guess that makes sense.
(and it's very balanced IMO),
don't get me wrong, a lot of content is balanced as it is. Combat is pretty impressive honestly. But yeah unfortunately moneymaking in general just seems a bit too easy. I guess I could try playing with the daily tax difficulty to balance out.

Lord Riz

Aug 5, 2017
Please help. I've read through the comments and I haven't seen any explanation for this.

I am trying to play Evolution (Futa) for the first time.
One of the abilities called Advanced Form, lets you change appearance. However I cannot find a way to revert form. Does anyone know how to do it or am I stuck in the new form? I know you can edit it afterwards, but is it possible to go back to default?

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Please help. I've read through the comments and I haven't seen any explanation for this.

I am trying to play Evolution (Futa) for the first time.
One of the abilities called Advanced Form, lets you change appearance. However I cannot find a way to revert form. Does anyone know how to do it or am I stuck in the new form? I know you can edit it afterwards, but is it possible to go back to default?
You can reset chimera form by choosing all basic human parts again and confirming the change.

If you've morphed into an existing species and want to revert back, choose "human" species in the "special" drop-down list and transform.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
My solution to the "I have too many people" problem is just to murder fuse them all together until there's one remaining, and then sell... I don't know a better word that sell... that remaining person at the tavern lol

This game goes out of its way to make the slave system totally not a slave system while also having you murder or trade your totally-not-slaves for your own benefit lol

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
This game goes out of its way to make the slave system totally not a slave system while also having you murder or trade your totally-not-slaves for your own benefit lol
Lmao i wish they allowed us to consider a stabilized portal as some sort of "occupied" territory where we can establish village for storing unused npcs to gather woods or other materials (think of how adam&gaia deals with daughter overpopulation by enabling us to establish several villages for them to live)

Reactions: GhoulGuy360

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
Lmao i wish they allowed us to consider a stabilized portal as some sort of "occupied" territory where we can establish village for storing unused npcs to gather woods or other materials (think of how adam&gaia deals with daughter overpopulation by enabling us to establish several villages for them to live)
While that would be amazing XD very unlikely to ever happen sadly

Reactions: GhoulGuy360

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Day ***: I still can't win my first fight as I keep going new game over and over again...

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
What sucks also is that you can't really let go of characters without everyone losing morale. I can understand the morale loss if you are inside a portal because you are most likely leaving them alone to die but why is that also the case in the town? If I've understood correctly they are just mercenaries and you are respectfully letting go of their service, nothing wrong with that. I've resorted to putting those I no longer want on a rooster and letting them die in the arena but that just feels wrong lol (its also quite a chore and wastes ingame time). I obviously really like this game but it feels imbalanced in some ways.
Actually if you go into a portal with just your "rejects" and abandon them it doesn't affect moral of non "Rejects" outside the portal

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
Day ***: I still can't win my first fight as I keep going new game over and over again...
Have you tried adjusting your difficulty o.o you only need it to be at or above 100% to unlock stuff and some difficulty option can be turned on or off
ex.
Turning injuries to nothing
Unique summons, dating, adamant, and hostile are good ones to turn on to offset any boost you give yourself such as extra points or starting money

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
The first days of NG are extremely brutal combat wise because you have no unit that can carry your fights. Every character including your MC hits like a wet sponge.
You gotta "cheese" it by doing a couple arena fights for easy exp and equipping as many items as possible on your characters.

Or just pick Druid with Knight background who CAN carry your initial fights with his starting items.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The first days of NG are extremely brutal combat wise because you have no unit that can carry your fights. Every character including your MC hits like a wet sponge.
You gotta "cheese" it by doing a couple arena fights for easy exp and equipping as many items as possible on your characters.

Or just pick Druid with Knight background who CAN carry your initial fights with his starting items.
Druid it is then~~~
Huh, That NPC lied to me.

Last edited:

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Druid it is then~~~
Huh, That NPC lied to me then.
well, since a couple of updates, the difficulty curve is Creation>Druid>Evolution without a doubt.
Evolution is strong all the way and her ability is really OP.
Druid's ability and blood magic later are strong but more limited and his own stats won't reach the level of insanity Evolution can.
Creation's own stats are LOW and her ability is very limited and scales badly on longer games; the setup strats with slime bulbs take multiple turns, which is worthless when you can AOE wipe the map by day 20 (the movement advantage is cool though).

Also, i hope you don't judge your fighting ability through the main menu "quick fight" option... this creates mostly balanced or unfavorable matchups, and you need to be well-versed in the game mechanics to "win consistently with all units alive".

There is no benefit to fighting a balanced match in this game. STACK EVERYTHING IN YOUR FAVOR. Buy equipment. Pay for xp on your units. Stomp any adversity as hard as you can. Fate of the world's on the line yo, and you wanna be the one to sniff that line.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
well, since a couple of updates, the difficulty curve is Creation>Druid>Evolution without a doubt.
Evolution is strong all the way and her ability is really OP.
Druid's ability and blood magic later are strong but more limited and his own stats won't reach the level of insanity Evolution can.
Creation's own stats are LOW and her ability is very limited and scales badly on longer games; the setup strats with slime bulbs take multiple turns, which is worthless when you can AOE wipe the map by day 20 (the movement advantage is cool though).

Also, i hope you don't judge your fighting ability through the main menu "quick fight" option... this creates mostly balanced or unfavorable matchups, and you need to be well-versed in the game mechanics to "win consistently with all units alive".

There is no benefit to fighting a balanced match in this game. STACK EVERYTHING IN YOUR FAVOR. Buy equipment. Pay for xp on your units. Stomp any adversity as hard as you can. Fate of the world's on the line yo, and you wanna be the one to sniff that line.
I see that the path of cheese is the true path and that one I'll follow but for now, I'm a scrub a-- since I'm trynna figure out how to not suck a--

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I see that the path of cheese is the true path and that one I'll follow but for now, I'm a scrub a-- since I'm trynna figure out how to not suck a--
The secret to not sucking, for me, was two fold, but one of them was kind of counter intuitive for me.

First, figure out what you can completely ignore, like all of the resources. My brain didn't like this at first, but it really was the most useful thing I've learned. Basically, the only things I would do that weren't focused on the next point was tavern quests, primary targeting circular resource trading, and a daily brothel show when you need money (it's giving me like 9000g per show in my current game)

And then 100% focusing on gene boosting spirits and seeds. For Evo, IIRC there's two nodes that boost your spirit's base stats, up to the point where you're getting 8 or 9 of multiple stats on spawning. Combining these into a single unit can get you a maxed out unit really quickly. Even a single point or two into the gene boosting stat will give you significantly strong units on your side. Then just use the arena training to get them to like, level 5-8, and you can start working on cheese. Under leveled characters with high base gene stats seem to be more useful than high level characters with shit stats.

It took a bit of luck to get the right species combos in the tavern and in the early maps to boost those gene stats, but once you start boosting them you snowball quickly. Then it's just a matter of hunting what you need, ritual-ing them, and tossing them in the brothel for passive money to afford the next one.

Then you just need some easy ways to snowball out of control. Like, more so than having maxed out units, which is already snowballed like crazy. The 'secret ending' NPC is super strong, from my experience, and with her leveled up a bit I was able to knock down kitsune bosses without much trouble. She does good damage, but she's also a great chase champion as she can teleport herself and your DPS to the boss.

And speaking of teleport, the teleport skill is super useful in unexpected ways as you can teleport into map tiles that you can't travel to. Not like, land to land, but like, land to tiles you shouldn't be able to teleport to. Want to clear hives from a sky map? You can apparently teleport into empty sky tiles. Just make sure you have enough crystals to reach the next set of land because you won't be able to move lol

My current game's party is four maxed out kitsune, and I almost never need more than two of them and a single round. I just wish I didn't set the game length as long as I did, because now all I'm doing is cheesing the broodqueen to keep rival strength down and hunting hives non-stop. I really think it's impossible to keep Sienna's corruption low on long games. There's just not enough portals where you can talk her back. She's at 8 power, and 75 corruptions

So far this setup seems easily strong enough to carry me through 100% difficulty. I'm just going to push for beating the 10 NG+ runs to unlock that cheesy god mode and then I'll unlock everything else.

Reactions: hrhr

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The secret to not sucking, for me, was two fold, but one of them was kind of counter intuitive for me.

First, figure out what you can completely ignore, like all of the resources. My brain didn't like this at first, but it really was the most useful thing I've learned. Basically, the only things I would do that weren't focused on the next point was tavern quests, primary targeting circular resource trading, and a daily brothel show when you need money (it's giving me like 9000g per show in my current game)

And then 100% focusing on gene boosting spirits and seeds. For Evo, IIRC there's two nodes that boost your spirit's base stats, up to the point where you're getting 8 or 9 of multiple stats on spawning. Combining these into a single unit can get you a maxed out unit really quickly. Even a single point or two into the gene boosting stat will give you significantly strong units on your side. Then just use the arena training to get them to like, level 5-8, and you can start working on cheese. Under leveled characters with high base gene stats seem to be more useful than high level characters with shit stats.

It took a bit of luck to get the right species combos in the tavern and in the early maps to boost those gene stats, but once you start boosting them you snowball quickly. Then it's just a matter of hunting what you need, ritual-ing them, and tossing them in the brothel for passive money to afford the next one.

Then you just need some easy ways to snowball out of control. Like, more so than having maxed out units, which is already snowballed like crazy. The 'secret ending' NPC is super strong, from my experience, and with her leveled up a bit I was able to knock down kitsune bosses without much trouble. She does good damage, but she's also a great chase champion as she can teleport herself and your DPS to the boss.

And speaking of teleport, the teleport skill is super useful in unexpected ways as you can teleport into map tiles that you can't travel to. Not like, land to land, but like, land to tiles you shouldn't be able to teleport to. Want to clear hives from a sky map? You can apparently teleport into empty sky tiles. Just make sure you have enough crystals to reach the next set of land because you won't be able to move lol

My current game's party is four maxed out kitsune, and I almost never need more than two of them and a single round. I just wish I didn't set the game length as long as I did, because now all I'm doing is cheesing the broodqueen to keep rival strength down and hunting hives non-stop. I really think it's impossible to keep Sienna's corruption low on long games. There's just not enough portals where you can talk her back. She's at 8 power, and 75 corruptions

So far this setup seems easily strong enough to carry me through 100% difficulty. I'm just going to push for beating the 10 NG+ runs to unlock that cheesy god mode and then I'll unlock everything else.
I'll need to start learning about this species combo thing...
I'm just winging every starting ones til' I hopefully find something good.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I'll need to start learning about this species combo thing...
I'm just winging every starting ones til' I hopefully find something good.
For the starting ones I just went with like, succubus/beast for both of them. Something good for the brothel.

It's more about learning the combos you need to hunt in maps or the tavern. I just looked and the ones you want to hunt for are all the lava girls, and all the harpies. Those are the two that give you points towards the Spirited Gene's nodes.

You need 35 lava points, 37 harpy points, and 6 mermaid points to max out the two Spirit Gene stats. That's pretty easy to get if you target them. Specially with the random portal NPC giving like 10 or 15 lava points on her own. The earlier you get these nodes, the earlier you can get a stat boosted character, which means you're breaking the difficulty curve earlier.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
For the starting ones I just went with like, succubus/beast for both of them. Something good for the brothel.

It's more about learning the combos you need to hunt in maps or the tavern. I just looked and the ones you want to hunt for are all the lava girls, and all the harpies. Those are the two that give you points towards the Spirited Gene's nodes.

You need 35 lava points, 37 harpy points, and 6 mermaid points to max out the two Spirit Gene stats. That's pretty easy to get if you target them. Specially with the random portal NPC giving like 10 or 15 lava points on her own. The earlier you get these nodes, the earlier you can get a stat boosted character, which means you're breaking the difficulty curve earlier.
lava points...harpy points..merma....spirit ge....zzzzzzzz
Oh my f-ing ghad, I need to learn A LOT from this. I WILL GET A WIN, this I swear !!!
Q wQ

Looks like I'm back to Elona / dwarf fortress days. (can't play this one, me too dumb)

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
lava points...harpy points..merma....spirit ge....zzzzzzzz
Oh my f-ing ghad, I need to learn A LOT from this. I WILL GET A WIN, this I swear !!!
Q wQ

Looks like I'm back to Elona / dwarf fortress days. (can't play this one, me too dumb)
Yeah, I definitely can't dumb it down anymore than telling you exactly what to do lol

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes