tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
also there are many events inside portals where you can buy or trade other resources for crystals
Those are generally crystals, rather than crystal fragments.

Fragments are used for the crafting system (craft menu, when looking at the map), rather than for building upgrades or teleport and whatnot.

user112358

May 12, 2020
LOL, why I have a super gigantic mouse cursor hahaha

Now, where I can change the size or disable the in-game cursor ?, don't find any...
I’m also having the massive curser issue, lmk if you manage to fix it.
I'm having the same problem. It's really annoying because it covers many of the tooltips completely.

Assuming you're using X11 and linux you can use this example program to clear the custom cursor from the game window. Get the window ID from your window manager and set it to a hotkey if you want. Know that if the game window gets unfocused and then refocused then the giant cursor will come back.

It's a good enough solution for me.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know what unlockables are, I just haven't played in a while, and usually don't go snooping around in a games files (Except for that save file hehe.) so I didn't know what that save file did.

tehlemon
clockwinding
Thanks for the replies, and the information.
Gonna have to get right on to finishing my challenge levels when I get back into the game...
(Mainly quit cause I could never get that one NPC tied to Cave worlds.)

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
we did not get a update in 3 month, is the game on hold? if so for how long?
this game usually updates every 3 months, so next version should be coming soon
I've been watching Syvaron's twitter lately, and the dude posts new game art like clockwork. Except nothing for the last week.

Given how much drawing he does, I wouldn't be surprised if the lack of new art is because he's starting to update the game.

Or he, you know, took a few days off. One of the two!

Either way, coming from the lilith's throne thread, one update every three months which includes actual content is a breakneck pace.

Delsa

Jan 15, 2019
this game usually updates every 3 months, so next version should be coming soon
simply asking cuz he usualy make a post on his patreon every month. (hotfix or news) so i was wondering

I've been watching Syvaron's twitter lately, and the dude posts new game art like clockwork. Except nothing for the last week.

Given how much drawing he does, I wouldn't be surprised if the lack of new art is because he's starting to update the game.

Or he, you know, took a few days off. One of the two!

Either way, coming from the lilith's throne thread, one update every three months which includes actual content is a breakneck pace.
it really is, hope he dont get a burnout from working too hard

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I've been watching Syvaron's twitter lately, and the dude posts new game art like clockwork.

Either way, coming from the [xxx] thread, one update every three months which includes actual content is a breakneck pace.
The 1st part is good new. I skipped last version and was waiting for the next. Kind of regretting it now.
He was releasing 1 version/month ever since the project's start. I couldn't keep up! (but Daron helped a lot!)

2nd part is true for 90% the WIP threads here. At least. And most don't bother with apologies, unlike Innoxia (I don't follow LT but I can tell that much).

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Syvaron is pretty clean about his development cycle and intentions, at least. It's written black on white on his patreon that he's doing things at his own pace, and that he aims for quantity of features rather than 100% perfecting those in place.

And tbh, what his "unfinished" level amounts to is more than some other "finished" projects that are around, lol. Also, his painterly art style is just gorgeous and it's definitely worth the wait.

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Yup. I saw his stuff well before I realized he made a game, and that's pretty much how I ended up here. I'm good even if he just keeps posting stuff to twitter lol
I'm not! I'm here for the good, old-fashioned cryptic headache of a game. Not for the futas.
But his art's real good. He didn't bend over for the 'way you're supposed to draw' and it makes his art really unique. In-between intriguing and beautiful? :unsure:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I'm not! I'm here for the good, old-fashioned cryptic headache of a game. Not for the futas.
But his art's real good. He didn't bend over for the 'way you're supposed to draw' and it makes his art really unique. In-between intriguing and beautiful? :unsure:
Yeah, the art style is why I like it. It's just so very not realistic and stylized.

I'm a sucker for this kinda thing. I like exaggerated fantasy with a cool style and color scheme.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Opened the game up, took one look at the overwhelming amount of information and shit to go through, and immediately deleted the game.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Opened the game up, took one look at the overwhelming amount of information and shit to go through, and immediately deleted the game.
When i'm feeling lazy and just want to indulge my power fantasy, i just downloaded someone else's full unlockables save data (there's so many kind ppl in this thread) and use a setting that'll give myself such OP advantages that even when i'm making mistakes here and there against the meta they'd be minor setbacks lol

The beauty of this game's replayability mechanic is that it's a hardcore game when u use the recommended difficulty settings, but can also be one of that 'isekai overpowered fantasy genre trope' when u feel like it

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
me:this guy is saying the truth
also me:this game is too hard for my brain, i'll just freeplay until i learn
that's what I did, and right now like pokemon, I do not understand some things. to be fair, it took a bit longer than that due to updating the game one time, forgot when.

SusFB

Jul 13, 2018
Is there anyway to save edit the combat skills a character has? I've tossed save into saveeditonline, but it only has traits, genetics, sexskills, etc etc, can't find a thing about combat skills, which has to be stored SOMEWHERE in the save.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes