4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
Stopped allthough In like the game because, the game still have the problem that I can find only two recepies notes.
E.g. there are two crows outside the mansin but only delivers stuff. Inside the Mansion I did find any crow
In the past there was one near the entrance of the cave (before it was there) now nothing
This bug must be resolved, otherwise a fun game dies

random Crow

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Stopped allthough In like the game because, the game still have the problem that I can find only two recepies notes.
E.g. there are two crows outside the mansin but only delivers stuff. Inside the Mansion I did find any crow
In the past there was one near the entrance of the cave (before it was there) now nothing
This bug must be resolved, otherwise a fun game dies
Crows usually deliver random stuff, but the ones that give recipes are always on the same place:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrCharismo

Feb 28, 2023
I have a question, is there a way to stop paying Annabelle and richard? I keep seeing about something called a revenge quest, that stops them. I haven't came across it yet, how do you get the quest?

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
If anyone already has a save file for v0.29 with the latest CGs please do post it. I don't intend farming 20 of every enemy to see an image tbh

Reactions: SinnatiCint
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes