3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

ThaCarterV

Apr 1, 2021
Thanks for the response.
The episode between Izzy and Keen wasn't posted on my patreon page. If the one who requested it agrees to make it public then it will be public. On patreon and here.
I get that, but wasn't that scene suppose to be in the game in the first place? Why does it just cut off when Keen enters the room where Izzy is?
It's heavily implied that something happens there between the two and it just gets skipped, sorry if i'm coming off as a bit pushy on this. I mean this with all due respect, but I really don't get why this scene was cut off.

Also there's nothing on your patreon that says you take requests from supporters, there's only one tier which is 2$ with the benefits being "Spoilers of the incoming events" and a discord link.
Again, with all due respect I don't get how someone could request for a scene that IMO should've already been in the game sir.

Last edited:

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
Thanks for the response.

I get that, but wasn't that scene suppose to be in the game in the first place? Why does it just cut off when Keen enters the room where Izzy is?
It's heavily implied that something happens there between the two and it just gets skipped, sorry if i'm coming off as a bit pushy on this. I mean this with all due respect, but I really don't get why this scene was cut off.

Also there's nothing on your patreon that says you take requests from supporters, there's only one tier which is 2$ with the benefits being "Spoilers of the incoming events" and a discord link.
Again, with all due respect I don't get how someone could request for a scene that IMO should've already been in the game sir.
The separated episode which was requested is not a continuation of the event in the game where Izzy appears naked in front of Keen. The episode has a different context. Now... the continuation of the event(v3) is going to appear later, by choice, when Jimmy will be 'able to see that'. To envision. I would like to not spoil and keep it for you, guys. About the pledge... well... is beyond me. Can't explain that :(

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
The separated episode which was requested is not a continuation of the event in the game where Izzy appears naked in front of Keen. The episode has a different context. Now... the continuation of the event(v3) is going to appear later, by choice, when Jimmy will be 'able to see that'. To envision. I would like to not spoil and keep it for you, guys. About the pledge... well... is beyond me. Can't explain that :(
So the ntr stuff is not the game? :rolleyes: Why did u chose to do a separated episode?

Reactions: gilgamesh9

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
There are only 2 scenes where the MC's mom and his 'crush' gets groped but the MC doesn't witness the scene.
Only a NTR scene is available by choice.

For now, the MC can be the victim by choice. But there will be scenes where the MC is gonna do it!
so will the player be able to avoid all ntr if they choose?

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
The episode between Izzy and Keen wasn't posted on my patreon page. If the one who requested it agrees to make it public then it will be public. On patreon and here.

Check the journal and: View attachment 1964551 hover over the spot to reveal the image and click on it to start the event!
Bro after investigation event on sunday I did check the journal tuls event update is there, nthg show up on the map but tuls location is unlocked maybe I missed some event or skipped the specific day .So can u tell me which day or time this secret location will be on map.

And fyi this game is pretty good but one thing in it is missing and that is a proper a walkthrough or hints. I strongly recommend pls put these things in game so that we player eventually knows how to trigger next scene.

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
Bro after investigation event on sunday I did check the journal tuls event update is there, nthg show up on the map but tuls location is unlocked maybe I missed some event or skipped the specific day .So can u tell me which day or time this secret location will be on map.

And fyi this game is pretty good but one thing in it is missing and that is a proper a walkthrough or hints. I strongly recommend pls put these things in game so that we player eventually knows how to trigger next scene.
Thursday / Dusk and hover over the spot where the image is shown(as it appears in the picture) be because it has a invisible image as idle and another when is hovered.

ThaCarterV

Apr 1, 2021
Well hopefully we can that episode one day, I'd really like to see a scene between Keen and Izzy.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
The final quest, can it be done that says he knows something is going on in town?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm not sure I understand the option Icons, first on the left was Vanilla ok I think I get that, normal seduction stuff, middle is Femdom? (does choosing this force the MC into being a Sub or does it just describe the women?), and on the Right is "exotic"??.
Does choosing any of these block you from other options? like sneaking into the residence and hidden location was all the middle symbol (femdom?).

PS There was hint (moms yoga I think) saying the day was Thuesday (Thursday or Tuesday?)

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
I'm not sure I understand the option Icons, first on the left was Vanilla ok I think I get that, normal seduction stuff, middle is Femdom? (does choosing this force the MC into being a Sub or does it just describe the women?), and on the Right is "exotic"??.
Does choosing any of these block you from other options? like sneaking into the residence and hidden location was all the middle symbol (femdom?).

PS There was hint (moms yoga I think) saying the day was Thuesday (Thursday or Tuesday?)
I will PM you since this will be a wall of text!

Reactions: Stil996
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes