3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Sorry that im being an ass and i know truth hurts people nowadays but you also make more then a 1$ (just saying). But what you've done is a trend on here. Say what you will to try to justify it but actions speak louder then words. I quote
PoVesti: Childhood Drama is an NTR oriented GAME.
Enjoy it at your own risk: "Because your... is going to get fucked" but yet the only real content so far is the mc (so partially true) just not the kind of fucked we get to see. So justify cucking people by not being able to see scenes that aren't in the game and are separate. And once again sorry im being this way but for years now ive watch all the decent NTR games go to shit with empty promises and cutting ntr content to fit a certain narrative. So much potential gets wasted because its not as popular and ntr fans dont tend to simp like others specially for these reasons. I like the way it was headed in the first few updates before it really had much story to it. Then the big update finally happened and its was piratically all mc and more people including the mc getting powers and just took a wild turn from semi-believable to just ridiculous. Sorry forgot the ntr was staring at someone then a butt grab lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Matts2011

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I can get the yoga scene to start. it says living room "thuesday" noon but no matter what day I go nothing happens

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Simply amazing. Short but intense.
You can feel the potential it could have for the secondary characters, although I would give the main character some power to be able to interfere between what happens with the secondary characters.

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
Nightly Ritual Ep. 1
PC & Linux: |
MAC: |
APK: |

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes