3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
we need more info about your future release

we need more informations about ur future release
Both the thread and my patreon page are "onhold". The patreon page has a public post regard the situation and tiers unpublished, and the thread has the onhold tag. I wish I could estimate a date, or at least, a period of time in the near future. But I simply can't, sir! My apologizes for that!

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
I am gonna say it as it is his old PC is broken and he needs a bunch money to buy a new one but in Romania the pay isn't as high as in America and it takes him much longer to save the money. For average American few thousands dollars is nothing but for an Romanian... oh boy!

Reactions: OkyoTales

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
What do guys think happened between Izzy and Keen behind the scenes? Did they play cards on the carpet or there was some intercourse going on? What would you like to see Keen giving to her?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think the link is dead
use the Report link on the bottom of the OP to make sure the Mods know about it, you can never be certain any of them will read your post in the general thread without it.

Edit: case in point I reported it maybe 10 mins ago and new links are already there. Thanks Mods (y)

Reactions: wibuntr
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes