3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
This has potential but I don't think the Nightly Ritual and this novel should be separate.

Think this novel would be best served to have both boys as the protagonist you follow, you follow one until he crosses paths with the other, and then you switch.

So you follow the son through the story until a Yoga event, the son goes out and you stay with the powers boy until the son comes home.

or

You stay with the powers boy after the yoga event, then stay with the powers boy until he returns to their house for the next yoga event, and then switch back to the son then.

Just an idea I'm throwing out there, as I said, this novel has potential.

This post would've been so much better if I could've remembered either of the boys names lol

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
This has potential but I don't think the Nightly Ritual and this novel should be separate.

Think this novel would be best served to have both boys as the protagonist you follow, you follow one until he crosses paths with the other, and then you switch.

So you follow Jimmy through the story until a Yoga event, Jimmy goes out and you stay with the Keen until Jimmy comes home.

or

You stay with Keen after the yoga event, then stay with the Keen until he returns to their house for the next yoga event, and then switch back to Jimmy then.
I like the idea and i've put the correct names in your post. Putting custom order scenes in the game i think it's a good idea in terms of more content for the game and the fans can have a shot at the games story direction.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I like the idea and i've put the correct names in your post. Putting custom order scenes in the game i think it's a good idea in terms of more content for the game and the fans can have a shot at the games story direction.
wasn't talking about anything custom, I meant we follow either Jimmy or Keen in a linear story with some choices. we follow Keen until he meets up with Jimmy again and switches to Jimmy (or vice versa).

Reactions: dejan07

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
I got what you said but Nigthly Ritual separate episode was a custom order scene. I liked your idea by the way it offers more room for gameplay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Notretsam

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
The game is just dead. I trusted this dev so much that i suscribed to his patreon. I remember him telling me a month ago that the update would come like 2 days after. Its been a month and he is ignoring me everywhere, patreon, discord, here. As usual, the wait is not important but completely ignoring a person who loves the game and supports it financially and asks for information is unbearable.
Very disappointed with his behaviour. I trusted the guy and i trusted this game but not anymore.
Dont lose time here guys, move on, dont expect nothing more.

Btw i see him in f95 forum everydays but still he decide to ignore us. What a kind dev for real. Polite and respectful.
A JOKE.PNG

Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
The game is just dead. I trusted this dev so much that i suscribed to his patreon. I remember him telling me a month ago that the update would come like 2 days after. Its been a month and he is ignoring me everywhere, patreon, discord, here. As usual, the wait is not important but completely ignoring a person who loves the game and supports it financially and asks for information is unbearable.
Very disappointed with his behaviour. I trusted the guy and i trusted this game but not anymore.
Dont lose time here guys, move on, dont expect nothing more.

Btw i see him in f95 forum everydays but still he decide to ignore us. What a kind dev for real. Polite and respectful.
don't you think that it's stupid to pay for something that's being in a hiatus for the whole year? More to that, for the last two months on his page there is no activity. It's the same situation as with summertime saga, people paying for waiting and false promises, thinking that if they throw some money it will speed up the update, well it don't. And I'm glad you learned the hard way.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
OkyoTales Can you explain to me (one of your patron btw you remember?) the situation as well? Stop ignoring us and tell us what's going on

Reactions: Ser-G

Sheva90

Dec 30, 2020
It has problems but that does not mean that we are paying in vain I love the game but I will not subscribe until the update is released so I do not know how long it will take but I hope to see the new update sometime it is a personal opinion good luck

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
It has problems but that does not mean that we are paying in vain I love the game but I will not subscribe until the update is released so I do not know how long it will take but I hope to see the new update sometime it is a personal opinion good luck
Once again, what I blamed him for was not taking some time to release his update. What bothered me a lot was seeing him every day online on f95 when he hadn't replied to my private message for over a month. But he explained to me why and everything is back to normal now. I can't say when the update will arrive but it will arrive my friends
OkyoTales We trust in you (y)

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes