3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
So nothing new in V3.3? what's the point of releasing it then
V3.3:
~ Quest tracker UI changed.
~ Bugs & Errors fixed.
~ The story has suffered a twist in the past.
~ Greatly reduced the size of the build from 1.8GB(almost) to 600MB.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
To each his own. This is one of my favourite games on this site i kid you not! Dreams of Desire and this one, top notch!
Meh! it doesn't have enough content yet for me to make a decision, I loved the little "Nightly ritual" scene though

Reactions: dejan07

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Meh! it doesn't have enough content yet for me to make a decision, I loved the little "Nightly ritual" scene though
V3.4 has a sex scene for each main female character in the game but it is still for the highest tier Patreons at the moment.

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
V3.3:
~ Quest tracker UI changed.
~ Bugs & Errors fixed.
~ The story has suffered a twist in the past.
~ Greatly reduced the size of the build from 1.8GB(almost) to 600MB.
Lol yea thats what i said there is no new content and no ntr scene then :( *crying*
Indiscreet question but do you work on the game too? You can answer me in a private message if you want i'm kinda interested :)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
V3.4 has a sex scene for each main female character but it is still for the highest tier Patreons at the moment.
I can only judge based on what I've seen :p so talking about an unreachable version means nothing to me.

Reactions: dejan07

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
After visiting the July Gym's with Izzy you can peek on July training her ASSets (animation plays after you click on July) in room 2 and Frida's BJ scene includes one more animation (at the beginning of the scene). This was not viewable in V3.2 due to some bugs.

1.jpg

Last edited:

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
I'm happy that after 12 months of nothing, I managed to bring out the update(3.4... or 0.3.4 for Stil996).
Other "devs", as Stil996 mentioned, would eventually give up at this point.

So congrats to myself, me, for v3.4(or 0.3.4 for Stil996), despite the fact that some users around here, would like to see this project CLOSED, or abbandonned.

So, facepalm react to this topic as much as you like because I will keep moving forward!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm happy that after 12 months of nothing, I managed to bring out the update(3.4... or 0.3.4 for Stil996).

So congrats to myself, me, for v3.4(or 0.3.4 for Stil996), despite the fact that some users around here, would like to see this project CLOSED, or abbandonned.

So, facepalm react to this topic as much as you like because I will keep moving forward!
why the special mention? if it's 0.3.x then call it that :p (the 0 at the beginning means something), I'm not just being pedantic. If you don't want to acknowledge the 0 then don't.

Normal Version structure has three sets of integers seperated by periods it's not a decimal. The first integer in the sequence means incomplete/complete in the grand sense (whether it is chapter or the game as a whole) depending on 0/1 (moving to 2 and beyond with the next Chapter/Sequel/Rewrite), the second integer advances to signify the story moving forward, and the third integer advances with each minor code changes that are generally below the notice of the player unless they solve bugs/typos.

but either way do what you want, just don't call me out like I'm being a cunt for letting the other member know that you aren't in the middle of the 4th version/chapter of your game

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016

if you are using semantic versioning, players can estimate the amount of new content in this update or the total content for the game at its current state. This helps in reducing over expectation from the players and other confusion.

Its a easy change and benefits the game. I don't see why you need to react so negatively on a very reasonable suggestion. If you don't want to change just ignore him or state your reason to keep your own versioning.

Last edited:

Ninjaman2470

Feb 3, 2019

Just keep at it this game has potential to be something great, all of the other ntr games in this genre like demon boy,lords of imagination, obidil, and others have been abandoned and I'd hate if that happened to this one.I know that you have a life and your job outside of this game but my only complaint is that you have a tendency to go radio silent for weeks to months with little to no progress updates. That makes it look like the game will be abandoned and your financial support for the game will dry up.

Reactions: Kalenazar

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Okyo's rendering PC died in November last year and he bought a new one around May of this year. It was unfortunate.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes