3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
Just keep at it this game has potential to be something great, all of the other ntr games in this genre like demon boy,lords of imagination, obidil, and others have been abandoned and I'd hate if that happened to this one.I know that you have a life and your job outside of this game but my only complaint is that you have a tendency to go radio silent for weeks to months with little to no progress updates. That makes it look like the game will be abandoned and your financial support for the game will dry up.
I'm terrible sorry for that!
But my personal life will always have priority.

b_ul_to

Sep 18, 2017
Which pledge should i choose to access 3.4? The 5€ one or the 10€ one? I'm not sure, sorry if it sound like a dumb question.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PoVestiChildhoodDrama-3.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
I thought the game was abandoned, I don't even remember what it was about. Anyway, how was the thing, do I download as it comes or do I download it in separate episodes?

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
Just keep at it this game has potential to be something great, all of the other ntr games in this genre like demon boy,lords of imagination, obidil, and others have been abandoned and I'd hate if that happened to this one.I know that you have a life and your job outside of this game but my only complaint is that you have a tendency to go radio silent for weeks to months with little to no progress updates. That makes it look like the game will be abandoned and your financial support for the game will dry up.
Uh Demon Boy had a good backstory and yes, I agree that being inactive for too long makes one think he's abandoned.

Reactions: dejan07

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Is Nightly Ritual a different take on this world or a story within this world that is happening the same time as this game?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes