3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
are you going for public release for your game? Personally I might consider becoming patron, but idk actually what would I get. Also there are many people here who also would try the game first, and if they like it - they'll support you. Whats the point of holding up game for months untill you release new version?

• Hey there
Reactions: OkyoTales

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
are you going for public release for your game? Personally I might consider becoming patron, but idk actually what would I get. Also there are many people here who also would try the game first, and if they like it - they'll support you. Whats the point of holding up game for months untill you release new version?
Noooo! :oops:

Now I can afford a normal cycle release like a normal dev do since I have a new workstation(PC).
Which means that v3.4 is already up on my Patreon page. :love:
The 12 months since the last time an update was posted here... It's a long and different story.
A story which I would like to... forget. :rolleyes:

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
Noooo! :oops:

Now I can afford a normal cycle release like a normal dev do since I have a new workstation(PC).
Which means that v3.4 is already up on my Patreon page. :love:
The 12 months since the last time an update was posted here... It's a long and different story.
A story which I would like to... forget. :rolleyes:
Glad that you finally resolved your problems, wish you only the best. I really like your style with images (its really unique and looks beautiful)
Don't you think that way? You release current build for public (I mean not right now, ofc after some time, patrons getting exclusive first) => more people hear about your game, try it, like it => you get more fame, fans and patrons.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PoVestiChildhoodDrama-3.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Mishkin98

Nov 25, 2018
What do I have do? I can't continue the story because the mother keeps telling me to explore the house with keen

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
What do I have do? I can't continue the story because the mother keeps telling me to explore the house with keen
You need to check all the rooms in the house by clicking on the house map which is bottom left on your screen. Just click every room on the mini map (bottom left).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: OkyoTales

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, I feel like an idiot.. I missed the hallway
meh! you're not the only one to do this, I got hung up there too to first time (and every time I restart lol), trying to figure out why the story wasn't progressing is a pain, I think many of us wouldn't think of the hallway as a room, it wouldn't be a space we'd introduce to guests as we show them about our home (after all we'd pass through it multiple time as we showed the other rooms).

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes