3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
Their might be one coming soon. OkyoTales is there a status on if you're still working on this or the NR episodes?
Yes, as soon as 3.4 is avalabile for patreons, I'm gonna upload 3.3 here, but v3.3 is mostly Ui change for the journal and some twists in the script.
IS ANYONE ALIVE? :unsure:
Yes! Every man lives. Not every man truly dies.

Reactions: Bob Jewl

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Yes, as soon as 3.4 is avalabile for patreons, I'm gonna upload 3.3 here, but v3.3 is mostly Ui change for the journal and some twists in the script.

Yes! Every man lives. Not every man truly dies.
I mean the game progresses? and will it continue? :unsure:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think people will complain for the lack of content in 3.3 ver. Better do not post anything here.
You can't let anticipated reactions dictate your schedule.
People are assholes, they WILL whine and bitch regardless of what is or isn't there, that's just something you need to accept as a Dev., you can't do anything about that, if you try to placate them by changing your plans they will whine and bitch even more because then they will think they have power over you, that they own you. (you can never please everyone, trying too is insanity),

Focus on finding the gold in these threads, discard the dross and follow your own muse. When they start whining and bitching, just imagine them crying delicious tears into their pillows each night, let it be like nectar to you. ;)

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
What do you think Bella wanted to say with swall...? Fill the gaps boys!
Bella.jpg

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes