3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
so can I go on a "non ntr" route or smt like that?
There are only 2 scenes where the MC's mom and his 'crush' gets groped but the MC doesn't witness the scene.
Only a NTR scene is available by choice.
is the main mc doing the ntr or is he a victim of it?
For now, the MC can be the victim by choice. But there will be scenes where the MC is gonna do it!
How’s the dialogue? I’d say t MTR or overly cringy? That’s a mood killer for me
I must admit that the text is not up to the standards. But it will be improved!

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
It claims to be but the dev seems to be turning it into something with a sprinkle of ntr. To cater to another group of individuals, so who knows. The op needs to be change imo since it went from mainly ntr to gonna have some ntr. <- :WaitWhat:
Look... here is what it is:

I don't seek any audience or attention because I'm not doing this for $$$!

There is a separate NTR episode(Keen+Izzy), indeed, which was requested by SOMEBODY and I wanted to make it for free, but the one who was requesting it already pledged some $$$ despite that statement! On my patron page, I have only 1 tier and it is 1$... even less for me after fees and shiet!

What's wrong when MC is having fun with the characters of the game?
Isn't this the VERY foundation of a future NTR event?
Without jealousy, it would be voyeurism!

The WRP concept is something I'm testing along with the RNG for events.
Up until now(v3.2), there were only NTR elements.
Or perhaps you haven't played the game and you talk crap?!

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Can you actually see the first scene with Keen and Izzy? Cuts away, no idea if anything is visible.

fraya

Nov 22, 2018

There is a separate NTR episode(Keen+Izzy), indeed, which was requested by SOMEBODY and I wanted to make it for free, but the one who was requesting it already pledged some $$$ despite that statement! On my patron page, I have only 1 tier and it is 1$... even less for me after fees and shiet!

frankly you can do even izzy in gangbang !!! I love NTR especially when it concerns "the family" of the MC ^^ (I myself plan to make a game in a year, I'm training, and when you start to train in this area you realize the work that it is therefore not a criticism of the orientation that a game takes ', only the vision of the creator counts ^^)

ThaCarterV

Apr 1, 2021
I just played it and it was a good game, I do have some suggestions/critiques though.

I'll begin with what I enjoyed:
-The MC(Jimmy) seems like a decent protagonist and his mom(Izzy) is a good character.
-The models looked pretty good(especially Izzy), that being said a lot of them look similar and could use a little more variety.
-At the beginning the rivalry between Keen and Jimmy seems like something interesting that could lead to a good arc depending on how it progresses.
-I like the mind control power of Keen and hopefully we get see more of that explored.

For what I thought could use some work:
-The mini sandbox elements added after chapter 1 seemed more of hindrance than a sense of progression, I think this would better if would be a straight VN with no open world.
-The two day flashback after the intro, it just kinda made the story a bit disjointed IMO. That should've been where chapter one started anyway.
-To add on, the story kinda throws you into a scenario with no background with the MC just stalking July. It takes a second to understand what the MC's goal is there.
-I'd also say there's a lot of character introductions in a short amount of time so we don't we really get a chance to build any connections towards most of them except Izzy or Trum.
-The supernatural elements are interesting, but I think it needs a bit more exploration.
-For the sex scenes, there only seems to be two which is ok. However, the one with Bella is extremely short and the MC doesn't do much. After that there's the one with Fridda which seems pretty rushed(which doesn't make me feel much of a connection towards this character) and has really awkward camera angles.

Sorry if some of those come off as harsh, these parts don't really need to be changed since it's early in development and this game still has a decent foundation so I'd just to try to improve on some of this stuff mentioned above instead.
I wish you luck on your project and I will be following it from now on.

One other thing and this is the only thing that really bothers me is why does the Keen/Izzy scene just cut off? They weren't interrupted(like the July/Keen scene did by MC) and since this is a game that is NTR oriented, it's very odd that we miss out on the one true NTR sex scene that should be in the game.
It's heavily implied that Keen did something to her when she wakes up in the morning.
Could someone who has knowledge of this game's development or the dev himself explain why this scene wasn't in the game?
Because I can't really think of a reason why this scene wasn't continued.

Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
Very low on content right now and in my opinion you should concentrate more on Izzy, instead I can see that main point is shifting to other bunch of characters, which I’m totally not interested. Right now unfortunately your … is going to get teased, instead of fucked. I think after several updates it’s time for real sex scenes.
In any case good luck with your project and successfully develop it to the final point.

ThaCarterV

Apr 1, 2021

So the scene(Keen/Izzy) that we were suppose to get was separated off into a separate episode? With all due respect that seems a bit off.
Is there anyway we could get access to this episode?
There's nothing that shows it as available on your patreon page if you pledge money.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Can anyone help me
Pls tell me how to trigger tuls event and ghost lady event..

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
So the scene(Keen/Izzy) that we were suppose to get was separated off into a separate episode? With all due respect that seems a bit off.
Is there anyway we could get access to this episode?
There's nothing that shows it as available on your patreon page if you pledge money.
The episode between Izzy and Keen wasn't posted on my patreon page. If the one who requested it agrees to make it public then it will be public. On patreon and here.
Can anyone help me
Pls tell me how to trigger tuls event and ghost lady event..
Check the journal and: location.jpg hover over the spot to reveal the image and click on it to start the event!

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
The episode between Izzy and Keen wasn't posted on my patreon page. If the one who requested it agrees to make it public then it will be public. On patreon and here.

Check the journal and: View attachment 1964551 hover over the spot to reveal the image and click on it to start the event!
" PoVesti: Childhood Drama is an NTR oriented GAME. "
What is the point of making an "ntr" episode between Izzy and Keen then and not include it in your game? You said it yourself your game is about ntr stuff and the for now the only ntr scene is skipped?
It was a request from one of your patron? Then why show us the beginning of this scene if its not in the game?
Sorry but i'm just a bit confused ^_^
Nevermind your game is still good (even if i'm here for the ntr stuff) i liked the story and the characters !!

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes