3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
For me it's ok, I don't care about these NTR or Incest things, having a story that lives up to the game is what counts.
Let's go for one more and see where this goes lol.
Thanks for the game.
Success.
Maybe I'll translate it for you to the Portuguese language to help, you. My translations are manual, I don't use automatic translation, it's terrible and the sentences are meaningless.(y):coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: OkyoTales

x666

Dec 10, 2017
I'm really liking the story and characters so far, but... can the characters be a little bit less retarded? the dialogue gets a bit long winded with all misunderstandings and random outbursts that doesn't really lead to anything. Some of it is funny, but it gets a bit over the top. Otherwise, I'm excited to see where this leads!

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Had me at Shota and MILF but then lost me at sandbox (especially after playing it for a bit).... sorry but blindly clicking the mouse button all around the screen in hopes that something is clickable and not glowing is NOT A GOOD DESIGN.

Reactions: FideoKojima

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
hi dev ... There will be a scene with Keane, my childhood neighbor, and Mc's mother.
More after this?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I feel cheated honestly lol. Had me thinking when mentioning alot bigger update then before and that keen would be the anti mc yet was practically gone from the entire update after the intro. Was lead to believe this was gonna be (shh i get it people) more ntr based but that's what i get for assuming i guess. Could have been something better for me but turning into another generic incest game.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes