3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of PoVeşti: Childhood Drama [v3.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan PoVeşti: Childhood Drama [v3.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OkyoTales

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
I've gotten to the explore Jimmy's house part and can't seem to get any further. Isabella asks if we have explored the house and Jimmy says no. Is that the end or am I missing something?

The Riddler

Aug 7, 2019
I've gotten to the explore Jimmy's house part and can't seem to get any further. Isabella asks if we have explored the house and Jimmy says no. Is that the end or am I missing something?
Make sure you check ALL of the house, including every room and even the hallway, then go back to talk to her.
I suppose it's easy to miss the hallway the first try.

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
someone has a walkthrough, i don't know what to do, i can't interact with anything except the monster that sends back saturday in the morning, but nothing happens

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
someone has a walkthrough, i don't know what to do, i can't interact with anything except the monster that sends back saturday in the morning, but nothing happens
The story is linear, for the moment. It ends with "come back Saturday". Unless you choose a different path for July.
Visit the gym and library after you finish. There are 3 different events for each location(gym & library atm).
You can see them all if you sleep until the next day and go back.
The ladies in the gym & library are "clickable".

Reactions: Kjazz

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
The story is linear, for the moment. It ends with "come back Saturday". Unless you choose a different path for July.
Visit the gym and library after you finish. There are 3 different events for each location(gym & library atm).
You can see them all if you sleep until the next day and go back.
The ladies in the gym & library are "clickable".
Thanks man, I'm enjoying the story of the game!!

• Red Heart

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
Any news guys? Last message on patreon was May 30. He says "the end of this week"... but no news after that. :unsure:

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
Any news guys? Last message on patreon was May 30. He says "the end of this week"... but no news after that. :unsure:
I was working on solving some bugs regarding the journal(quest/events tracker). It was supposed to be 12 days ago. The new players wouldn't encounter bugs but old saves would. So I had to restructure the code. The eta question was always tricky for me to answer. Because my free time goes into the project but this free time is... tied to my IRL job. So... my schedule is always postponed/mutated because of... IRL job. :(

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
I was working on solving some bugs regarding the journal(quest/events tracker). It was supposed to be 12 days ago. The new players wouldn't encounter bugs but old saves would. So I had to restructure the code. The eta question was always tricky for me to answer. Because my free time goes into the project but this free time is... tied to my IRL job. So... my schedule is always postponed/mutated because of... IRL job. :(
Thank you for your repply! Its ok man, real life is always priority, take your time. My only concern was the project get abandonned, that would be really sad. You dont need to give us schedules, its complicated to estimate this stuff, just give us some "hello" if you can, then we can see you are working in the project. No eta dates are need it. Thank you again, please keep it up the good work. (y)

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes