3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

paulpi1993

Apr 3, 2019
Respect for a compatriot!! However I don't like NTR games, and skip them. However wish you all the best. Noroc!

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Like a suggestion, you could add a message saying when there is not more content because I was playing like a stupid for like 10 minutes until I figured out that maybe there was nothing more to do.

The Riddler

Aug 7, 2019
Like a suggestion, you could add a message saying when there is not more content because I was playing like a stupid for like 10 minutes until I figured out that maybe there was nothing more to do.
I'm pretty sure that's what they meant by "Last main story event for the moment!". I took that as "No more content for now", then quickly checked the other places and saw there was nothing else.

Maybe you thought there was some side content thrown in?

Reactions: Luckzor

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Setting the story and main protagonists up no real content yet. No sex scenes. A lot of content needed to make a playable game.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yes, new content was added.
It always going to be a tough call figuring out how much to write in a changelog, you don't want to spoil the story after all, but sometimes it can feel like there is little to no movement from the previous version, particularly when you are looking forward to the big scenes that probably won't happen for several updates.

Where did you get the models from btw? they look familuar to me,

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
From what I read about the game I wasn't going to try it but I did and I was surprised I liked it more than I thought I would and I did really like the close-ups and the animations I also hope there will be sex sound effects when it gets to that stage I am not a fan of rape and ntr but sometimes I check games out that have them. The story is very different from a lot of them out there and this is good as it is good to see different views, even if we don't all like them. I saw there are 3 paths to play and I would like to see them but for now, I am at the end of the content that is out there but I will be looking forward to seeing more. Interesting game dev and I think keep up the great work is it perfect no but most games aren't some will love it or hate it that's up to you I am undecided for now but I think it could be really good. (y) Also, did I do anything wrong I got back home after the gym and I couldn't do anything after going to bed that's what I read was where it is at right now?

• Red Heart
Reactions: OkyoTales

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
From what I read about the game I wasn't going to try it but I did and I was surprised I liked it more than I thought I would and I did really like the close-ups and the animations I also hope there will be sex sound effects when it gets to that stage I am not a fan of rape and ntr but sometimes I check games out that have them. The story is very different from a lot of them out there and this is good as it is good to see different views, even if we don't all like them. I saw there are 3 paths to play and I would like to see them but for now, I am at the end of the content that is out there but I will be looking forward to seeing more. Interesting game dev and I think keep up the great work is it perfect no but most games aren't some will love it or hate it that's up to you I am undecided for now but I think it could be really good. (y) Also, did I do anything wrong I got back home after the gym and I couldn't do anything after going to bed that's what I read was where it is at right now?
Yes, unless you choose a different path for July.
I'm working on a PDF for a general walkthrough.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes