3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

mrazan

Feb 18, 2021
Am I missing something? It's a ch.3 but content is close to nothing, there's still only one choice between vanila path and ntr. Is it correct?

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
Am I missing something? It's a ch.3 but content is close to nothing, there's still only one choice between vanila path and ntr. Is it correct?
Correct, the content is short for the moment but this will change. With v3.2, the length of the events will start to be longer. The project is out of, what I consider to be, alpha stage.

OkyoTales

Filament Based
Game Developer
Jul 29, 2021
Hello When will the new content be available?
As soon as possible. The update is ready, the builds need only to be uploaded but I can't right now. A problem regarding the ISP.

So there is a vanilla path and ntr path, so does that mean we can bang the mom or just the other guy
A vanilla path between the MC and his mother was not in... the general scheme of the story. However, the story might take sharp turns. Besides the NTR and VNL, the WRP concept will be revealed during this update. Of course, the nature of this concept(WRP) isn't fully contoured. A final form might blossom in the near future.

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Never even heard of this game til now. Figured I would give it a go. But as per usual, I first checked the changelog etc..

I spot the line about this game was a VN, now converted to sandbox? (srsly? totally not the wrong direction. gg lol) :poop:
*turns around in the doorway, and runs far faaaar away from this 'game' *

In all seriousness tho, who knows, this might be a "good" sandbox, so best of luck to the Dev(truly), I have a feeling you'll need it now. (y)

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
The game seems to be good. but. less silicone.o_O You have to be closer to reality.(y);) What tags sex will be in the game??? :unsure:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: OkyoTales
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes