Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So below are two saves:
I am going down this list through the events: I get to the Rival's sisters event and the end is where i saved it- if you click the next button to proceed it takes you to the Screen where the other events should be- but it's completely blank
Now I know I still have half the events left to finish but they are just gone
Second save file is where i clicked the back button all the way to before i picked the rival's sister.
I picked my wife this time went all the way to the end of her first event and then clicked the button to proceed. But the other events are now also gone completely and I know I had not picked those yet

So it seems something is triggering incorrectly for the game to think the events are gone when they should not be gone??

Edit: I have retried new games and tried different paths but eventually the blank screen appears even when i know for a fact I have not seen all options

Last edited:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
So below are two saves:
I am going down this list through the events: I get to the Rival's sisters event and the end is where i saved it- if you click the next button to proceed it takes you to the Screen where the other events should be- but it's completely blank
Now I know I still have half the events left to finish but they are just gone
Second save file is where i clicked the back button all the way to before i picked the rival's sister.
I picked my wife this time went all the way to the end of her first event and then clicked the button to proceed. But the other events are now also gone completely and I know I had not picked those yet

So it seems something is triggering incorrectly for the game to think the events are gone when they should not be gone??
limited day/time dude.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
SO I love this game but I have a question why does it make you stop playing even when you still have more things to do in the office?

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
G28Here Is that delay between clicking and a new scene normal or is that a glitch that I'm getting from my browser?

Because, if it's normal, it is a big turn off for me.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
G28Here Are some of the options in the debugger even available in the game? I've seen things like the wife being a traitor, bimbofied etc, but I have never come across these options. I have no issues if that's the case, just curious because otherwise it would appear I've missed scenes lol.

Teerkan

Jun 26, 2017
SO I love this game but I have a question why does it make you stop playing even when you still have more things to do in the office?
I went into the console on Chrome using F12, typed in 'SugarCube.State.variables' and scrolled down to the 'time' variable. Changing that to '2' sets it to 'Late Morning' so you can replay the day while keeping any other stat/character variable changes.

Already maxed out most of the stats available. Only two links became 'red' as they are not 'finished' for this update.

Reactions: BRyoung77

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
I only have a image folder. Is that all? Or is it some mediapack i am missing and is the 00wife that short?

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
After the screen where you can rename ambassador from rival nation, the a key sends you backwards (limiting rename options from that point) and what ever scene you pick once you get a choice afterwards takes you straight back to the ambassador once completed (with his name messed up)

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
After the screen where you can rename ambassador from rival nation, the a key sends you backwards (limiting rename options from that point) and what ever scene you pick once you get a choice afterwards takes you straight back to the ambassador once completed (with his name messed up)
that was a bug in an older version. should be fixed in the new version.

Tallyhawk

Apr 27, 2019
I am having a LOT of issues with the game. Scenes resetting and repeating for no reason, ambassador name being erased and reset, and stuck at midnight with only the same two options.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
soldier's daughter / foreign diplomat event (not the UF one with the secretary) keeps firing off in the afternoon no matter what you do.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28Here Are some of the options in the debugger even available in the game? I've seen things like the wife being a traitor, bimbofied etc, but I have never come across these options. I have no issues if that's the case, just curious because otherwise it would appear I've missed scenes lol.
No, the debugger has all of the variables that could eventually be relevant to a character, but just like in College Daze, changing things before they're available in game will not make content magically appear. EDIT: Except speeding up pregnancies, I did put clips in for having sex with super pregnant people, so that one's on me.

I went into the console on Chrome using F12, typed in 'SugarCube.State.variables' and scrolled down to the 'time' variable. Changing that to '2' sets it to 'Late Morning' so you can replay the day while keeping any other stat/character variable changes.

Already maxed out most of the stats available. Only two links became 'red' as they are not 'finished' for this update.
There is literally an in-game checkpoint system that allows you to do this.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I saw someone else has posted it already but nobody has responded.
I keep encountering a bug where the event introducing your daughter, her friend, and the ambassador keeps repeating after I do anything. Is there a fix?

Reactions: MalaKarr786
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes