Goffal

May 7, 2020
This update feels like a step backwards because the author chose to create a limit to how much content you can now see in a single game compared to the previous build. Now you have to either constantly restart or go back to a pervious save to see the same amount of content as the previous build, this would be fine if the game was like this from the start but creating a new build to limit how much the audiance can see is just plain annoying.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
I saw someone else has posted it already but nobody has responded.
I keep encountering a bug where the event introducing your daughter, her friend, and the ambassador keeps repeating after I do anything. Is there a fix?
Is everyone that has this problem updated to the newest version? I have the newest and am not getting this problem any more. If you updated and just copy pasted into the old file you may need to completly delete the old file and redo it all from scratch. thats what I had to do.

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
Why can't I do everything? After doing a few things, it says that's all for this version :/
But there are more options available

Reactions: Dysphorika

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Is everyone that has this problem updated to the newest version? I have the newest and am not getting this problem any more. If you updated and just copy pasted into the old file you may need to completly delete the old file and redo it all from scratch. thats what I had to do.
I had the problem in the previous version, downloaded the newest one, fresh new start and - still had the same problem.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
I had the problem in the previous version, downloaded the newest one, fresh new start and - still had the same problem.
yes but did you delete the old one before unzipping the new one or simply implant the new one overtop of the old one? if you didnt delete it first it will mess it up

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
G28Here the issue of changing Sophia's name (your brother's daughter) remains. I select "A", and it goes a page backwards.

Edit: nvm I'm blind as fuck and didn't notice the update was on the 2nd file. It's what you get to be used to download everything on College Daze lmao.

Also a side question, without any specific spoilers, do you have any intended plot to the brother in the future? Personally I would like a sister with good relationship, instead everyone siding with the evil side, and him being married with the sister would make more sense to me.

I guess it won't have, since there's an option early to kill him, but asking just in case, since I'll probably edit the html text a bit for myself.

Last edited:

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
yes but did you delete the old one before unzipping the new one or simply implant the new one overtop of the old one? if you didnt delete it first it will mess it up
Unless there's an "Update only" download option, I ALWAYS create a new folder and usually throw the old one out in the process, so - yup. Been there, done that.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28Here mate are you gonna do any content on the daughter. You cant not have any content with Alex Tanner mate
Yep.

G28Here the issue of changing Sophia's name (your brother's daughter) remains. I select "A", and it goes a page backwards.

Edit: nvm I'm blind as fuck and didn't notice the update was on the 2nd file. It's what you get to be used to download everything on College Daze lmao.

Also a side question, without any specific spoilers, do you have any intended plot to the brother in the future? Personally I would like a sister with good relationship, instead everyone siding with the evil side, and him being married with the sister would make more sense to me.

I guess it won't have, since there's an option early to kill him, but asking just in case, since I'll probably edit the html text a bit for myself.
I'm not quite sure what you mean, but there's already a route in the game where you're nice to your sister without doing anything cruel to her. The brother as-is can also get genderbent or if you leave him in house arrest there'll be other stuff later where he may start to genuinely regret his actions. That path also depends on how much support it gets though, since most people prefer to just genderbend or kill him.

Horny Hero

Apr 2, 2021
Very excited. College Daze is my favorite game on f95 and this one seems to offer even more options. Hope updates will come.

The brother as-is can also get genderbent or if you leave him in house arrest there'll be other stuff later where he may start to genuinely regret his actions. That path also depends on how much support it gets though, since most people prefer to just genderbend or kill him.
I hoped for an option where I could make the brother knock up his daughter or something. Making his son do it was fun too, though.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yep.

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but there's already a route in the game where you're nice to your sister without doing anything cruel to her. The brother as-is can also get genderbent or if you leave him in house arrest there'll be other stuff later where he may start to genuinely regret his actions. That path also depends on how much support it gets though, since most people prefer to just genderbend or kill him.
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, I didn't wanted to be misenterpreted. What I meant is something along him being your brother-in-law, and his wife being the MC's sister.

I understand there's a route where you can be nice to the sister, but what I would like is that the sister actually was a good person since start, in which your sister-in-law fits pretty well, as "saving" her from his evil. You can be nice to your sister yes, but the way the plot is makes the player believe everyone from his family was against him until the start of game, which feels odd. At the moment, right from the start, you already have 3 direct family members you were originally against you (besides descendents), and none was on your side, at least until the game start events.

But again, if you have anything plot-wise already in mind for them in the future, then I understand the choice. Was just to see if I should have some fun editing the html and at the same time learning some more Twine coding.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, I didn't wanted to be misenterpreted. What I meant is something along him being your brother-in-law, and his wife being the MC's sister.

I understand there's a route where you can be nice to the sister, but what I would like is that the sister actually was a good person since start, in which your sister-in-law fits pretty well, as "saving" her from his evil. You can be nice to your sister yes, but the way the plot is makes the player believe everyone from his family was against him until the start of game, which feels odd. At the moment, right from the start, you already have 3 direct family members you were originally against you (besides descendents), and none was on your side, at least until the game start events.

But again, if you have anything plot-wise already in mind for them in the future, then I understand the choice. Was just to see if I should have some fun editing the html and at the same time learning some more Twine coding.
Ah okay, I understand now. Yeah, unfortunately that's outside of the scope of what I'm doing, so you'll have to mod that in yourself.

I hoped for an option where I could make the brother knock up his daughter or something. Making his son do it was fun too, though.
This is certainly the kind of content that I'd do for a scene request, but right now there aren't any plans for it.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
Unless there's an "Update only" download option, I ALWAYS create a new folder and usually throw the old one out in the process, so - yup. Been there, done that.
thats weird then idk why everyones having trouble mine is working just fine.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
This feels like it hasn't gone anywhere at all. I still end up at same ending as last time I played. Not updated. Full new download. Wtf?

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
This update feels like a step backwards because the author chose to create a limit to how much content you can now see in a single game compared to the previous build. Now you have to either constantly restart or go back to a pervious save to see the same amount of content as the previous build, this would be fine if the game was like this from the start but creating a new build to limit how much the audiance can see is just plain annoying.
use the checkpoint feature my guy

Larsung

May 29, 2018
so download 0.10 and then update?

and yes college daze is a great game, sadly i miss some dominant females there to mix it up perfectly ^^ the cucking teacher is my favorite ^^

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes