Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
There isn't much content yet and I'm also wondering how much content there will be for the characters so far in the first place, since nearly all NPCs can immediately be killed off or have multiple personalities and have to be written at least twice. So this will probably take some months/years until this is somehow playable.

Last edited:

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Is everyone that has this problem updated to the newest version? I have the newest and am not getting this problem any more. If you updated and just copy pasted into the old file you may need to completly delete the old file and redo it all from scratch. thats what I had to do.
I ended up powering through it since there isnt too much content at the moment but to answer your question it was a clean install of the latest version not an update.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
I've noticed that the game ends once you finish any content it just says the game's content is not endless after you do enough things so you can't do everything in the game yet.

Reactions: Darklord1234

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
The game runs concerningly slowly after a while. I was waiting a full five seconds (at least) after every click. This even happened with the save menu, though it was slightly faster (2 second delay, thereabouts). There's enough promise here that I can imagine a full version where I cope with that just to keep playing, but I'd have to imagine the problem will only get worse if not addressed. Closing the window it was running in freed up two full gigabytes of ram, although it was nowhere near the maximum it's still weird that it was taking up that much memory. Considering how much content there is, I mean. I don't remember having this problem with College Daze, which has significantly more to offer.

Regardless, I'll be coming back for future updates. I really enjoy what's promised here.

EDIT: I hadn't downloaded the update, so I'll be trying that next. Additionally, restarting the game (closing the window entirely, waiting for the memory to get cleaned up, opening it again) 'reset' the delay, so it's definitely a memory-related issue, but also there's a simple (though inconvenient) workaround.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
trying to load the htm file in notepad2 makes it crash. havent that happen before even with other massive files.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Any plans for gay and/or trans content?
A small amount of trans content is planned (similar to how often it appears in College Daze), but there isn't any gay male content planned (just lesbian).

Is there a way to randomize character traits?
No, but you can change everything in the debug menu, including a character's background. So you could just randomize stuff yourself that way.

The game runs concerningly slowly after a while. I was waiting a full five seconds (at least) after every click. This even happened with the save menu, though it was slightly faster (2 second delay, thereabouts). There's enough promise here that I can imagine a full version where I cope with that just to keep playing, but I'd have to imagine the problem will only get worse if not addressed. Closing the window it was running in freed up two full gigabytes of ram, although it was nowhere near the maximum it's still weird that it was taking up that much memory. Considering how much content there is, I mean. I don't remember having this problem with College Daze, which has significantly more to offer.

Regardless, I'll be coming back for future updates. I really enjoy what's promised here.

EDIT: I hadn't downloaded the update, so I'll be trying that next. Additionally, restarting the game (closing the window entirely, waiting for the memory to get cleaned up, opening it again) 'reset' the delay, so it's definitely a memory-related issue, but also there's a simple (though inconvenient) workaround.
I can't promise that there'll be any significant improvements, but I have gone back and changed some of the widgets to only trigger at specific times, so hopefully that'll help things moving forward. Those improvements will appear in the next release.

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
Like College Daze this game touches on a lot of fetishes without serving a hearty helping of one. Fortunately the writing is good, the ui is put together, and the scenarios are cycled through to keep things fresh. Just needs more content, keep up the good work G28!

ding123

Apr 5, 2019
Still nobody noticed this error ?
Error: the passage "Secretary025aStart1a" does not exist

It happens when you click on "Check in on your secretary again.[2] "

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Still nobody noticed this error ?
Error: the passage "Secretary025aStart1a" does not exist

It happens when you click on "Check in on your secretary again.[2] "
how is it an error when the content is not released? the red letter clearly meant that its the end of content for now

Reactions: Dysphorika

johngalt200

Sep 18, 2017
I can't seem to figure out how to enslave your rivals wife. I've legalized slavery but the only options I can see are traumatize and pardon. Is there some other event I need to have triggered?

Reactions: Dysphorika

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
More MC body swapping with a woman content please, preferably retaining memories afterwards, I think a few more sessions with the secretary next update should be fun, maybe an optional side effect to stay swapped for a day or more or until the player wants to reverse it, although that would be more fun with the wife instead.

Reactions: JohnSoprano
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes