JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
I worry about the scope creep, but this was an amazing setup and I cannot wait to see more!
This is my only worry as well. Since this game is looking way more broad with the choices, im afraid it will either spiral out of control in width, keeping progression slow, or have no consequences later for most actions :censored:
This is similiar to the latest College Daze updates where the last couple in game days have like 30 choices at once, leasing to a reverse pyramid in terms of development. Tons of amazing content of course, just spread too thin/wide foe ky tastes.
Of course I might be 100% wrong and this might be what people want, and the dev might even have some master plan to prevent it for this game, but I’ll wait and see
I’m sure it will be a great game in the end anyways as its G28 and he is treat at making well written scenes, but the story might never see completion if he is gonna go mega wide :eek:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
This is my only worry as well. Since this game is looking way more broad with the choices, im afraid it will either spiral out of control in width, keeping progression slow, or have no consequences later for most actions :censored:
This is similiar to the latest College Daze updates where the last couple in game days have like 30 choices at once, leasing to a reverse pyramid in terms of development. Tons of amazing content of course, just spread too thin/wide foe ky tastes.
Of course I might be 100% wrong and this might be what people want, and the dev might even have some master plan to prevent it for this game, but I’ll wait and see
I’m sure it will be a great game in the end anyways as its G28 and he is treat at making well written scenes, but the story might never see completion if he is gonna go mega wide :eek:
Will it be done tomorrow? No, but 90% of games are abandoned anyway. Just let me cook and you'll have a finished game eventually.

Romanul

Jan 3, 2018
Just dropping by to express my extreme pleasure at the setting of the game. College Daze is a great game but the setting is overused. On the other hand, Power of Will has an interesting setting that allows for tons of great stories and with the quality writing like we've seen in Collage Daze I look forward to reading them.

MammaMea

Donor
Apr 14, 2018
Ok there should be a cheats on the first page like with college daze clearly he messed up where it say he was your Political rival replace that with related or cheatrelated NO CAPTIAL LETTERS
Simplify it , Mom Or Sis fuckable or not?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dysphorika

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
The cheats are there, it's in the Developer Notes.

simplify bro becomes your sister yes, mom needs forriben harlot right now but yes later won't need harlot, sister forced yes
That's only true if you're trying to be her lover. You can enslave/force yourself on mom if you previously chose to arrest traitors, etc.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
The cheats are there, it's in the Developer Notes.

That's only true if you're trying to be her lover. You can enslave/force yourself on mom if you previously chose to arrest traitors, etc.
Forgive me if I'm just blind, but that's not your (the player's) mother, though, right? Or did I miss an incest-enabled version of the game?

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
Meeting with Midnight Veil is missing too much... / too flawed.

For certain their needs to be an option for the protagonist to demand the leader show him how it would be a benefit to accept.

2nd, if the leader really had(s) the strong presence within his own guards they pretend to. There would be ZERO reason for said leader to be as threatening right at the start of the meeting, in fact only a true idiot would do that unless they where intentionally planning to kill them right then and there. Its INCREDIBLY HORRIBLE Tactics no matter which way they wanted to play it.
(see the way the "Real" mafia handled things they were smart and even today the most feared outcome by law enforcement, it was straight up diplomacy with them, until it failed to get what they wanted) (Shows of power have very limited applications and uses, often it is best to reveal power only when dealing the first and final blow, knowing that fact and acting accordingly is instant respect among those that know, where as threatening early on is "blatant retarded level stupidity". Not even a bimbo would screw this up.)

The only exclusion being your power levels are so overwhelming that the other side has no hope of even negotiating, in which case "your invitation" would start with a display of overwhelming power and followed up by a series of demands. Preferably a non-fatal display to avoid the whole anger / vengeance emotion preventing obedience. If you really wanted to show overwhelming power and earn loyalty you would also include some compensation of enough value to payback any damages incurred by the demonstration, and still include some basic forms of payment for services rendered. (nothing is ever free, you will pay one way or another in the long run and loans often cost more.)

Finally, and perhaps most importantly. What kind of idiot leader would not even consider having a much larger military presence on standby outside of the Midnight Veils territory, even where he going in alone. The common tactic would be to have a backup force stationed nearby and on comms with the team that went inside. This would be expected by an organization such as the veil is portraited to be so even if they had ppl inside they would not act unless the order to invade was given. There are many other considerations outside of the veils threat such as a newly conquered territory and potential unrest which would require the leader to be under heavy guard for some time, again the veil would have to have expected this or they would have found another way to meet up with the leader, likely an unexpected meeting that would catch by surprise in such a case. This could also serve as a display of power in that they could reach the leader and assasinate him if they wanted to.

Last edited:
Reactions: dussalant

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
While I understand your feelings, personally I do believe that the fact that the dev is already used to this formula will help to provide it's content faster.

Let's be honest, since College Daze it's his first (I believe?) game with this game direction, the coding is probably a mess here and there, since G28 probably didn't expect such a good feedback at start. I do really believe his experience on the previous game will help him a lot to develop a faster and more polished game with this one.

Even the "basis" of the game remains the same. The layout is similar, the game progress is the same, the corruption theme as well... I even recall stating some pages before that I was sad of not having a family member with good relationship at start, all of them (besides wife and daughter) are rivals at same point, same happens as well on College Daze, you need to put them on your side. There isn't a family member who "likes" you already, besides corrupting them with the sexy stuff.

So yeah, I don't think that will happen, at least for the near future. Sure I may also have a bit of that feel because of the unfortunate amount of games that are abandoned, but that's the industry to blame, not G28. He always provided a quality release, along being pretty vocal and communicative with his fans.

Just an heads up, there's a reason to why many fans don't bother to play when a leak appears on College Daze's thread, unless it's G28 himself. Same reason as to why nowadays you barely see leaks there. There isn't a reason to not appear, it's a piracy forum, just it doesn't because fans (me included) don't want.

Last edited:

VerintheCrow

May 28, 2020
My only complaint about this game is that I'm not able to experience everything available in one run without saving and reloading, or at least if there is a way it's not readily obvious.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
My only complaint about this game is that I'm not able to experience everything available in one run without saving and reloading, or at least if there is a way it's not readily obvious.
That is exactly the point, I can't tell you how many games I've played only once and never touched again because I found all the scenes in one go. Even the games I did thoroughly enjoyed, I never replayed them. Once you have a sense of completion with a game there is very little reason to replay it, different choices leads to different outcomes and therefore different endings, all of which means multiple playthroughs to enjoy the game for a longer period of time rather than just a one time note.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes