Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
any chance of getting a cheat mode or an editor like with CD?
u would know there is already a cheat mode if only u read...

Developer Notes:

To activate incest or cheat codes, replace 'political rival' when it asks who the man you've been at war with is with one of the following:

cheat - give max stats and unlocks debug menu, checkpoint system
related - make the player related to the rival's family
cheatrelated - do both at the same time
others - makes it so other characters can fool around with each other even if unrelated to MC but related to each other
cheatothers - activates above and cheat mode

Reactions: Loradeon

DarkDuck189

Dec 9, 2023
Am I doing something wrong or why do the .25 files result in broken images /videos when I add them to the .10 folder

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
u would know there is already a cheat mode if only u read...

Developer Notes:

To activate incest or cheat codes, replace 'political rival' when it asks who the man you've been at war with is with one of the following:

cheat - give max stats and unlocks debug menu, checkpoint system
related - make the player related to the rival's family
cheatrelated - do both at the same time
others - makes it so other characters can fool around with each other even if unrelated to MC but related to each other
cheatothers - activates above and cheat mode
I'm a lazy SOB and you're a hero. thanks.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I don't know man. I couldn't really get into College Daze, but I DO like this.
I understand that I mean the magic power using to have sex with College/High School/whatever is pretty common. not often enough we get a Ruler of Country using tech and General rough stuff to have sex

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
If anything, this game might have bigger scope than College Daze. Just look at the amount of variations one character has/will have.
Yeah, and having the option to choose between male and female protag adds a lot to the workload for each scene i would imagine.
However, I do concede that i have been really impressed so far with the game, only worry is unstoppable scope creep at some point:unsure:

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Yeah, and having the option to choose between male and female protag adds a lot to the workload for each scene i would imagine.
However, I do concede that i have been really impressed so far with the game, only worry is unstoppable scope creep at some point:unsure:
Like the removal of the female MC in the next public release? While it's disappointing, I get why G28 made this decision. I just hope that the different character back stories aren't watered down too much and actually change the character.

Reactions: JohnSoprano

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Like the removal of the female MC in the next public release? While it's disappointing, I get why G28 made this decision. I just hope that the different character back stories aren't watered down too much and actually change the character.
well that and none of us patreons asked for anything for it or if there was it was very little

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes