j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I am curious, will future versions have heterosexual encounters for a female protagonists or do you have to play as a male character to get those?
I actually like the idea of a female MC who's only interested in women. Not many games that offer that.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I am curious, will future versions have heterosexual encounters for a female protagonists or do you have to play as a male character to get those?
There might be a small amount in the future, but in general, no. If you want guy/girl you'll have to play as a guy.

In other news, since people seem to be struggling with the end of content and clicking buttons when they shouldn't, I've made a new build that removes any options once you've hit the current stop point.

v.010c

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
awww man i'm loving the concept so far this is a game i have been looking for so long. :love:. hope there will be like full family orgies/group sex or with dad mom daughter and son or with the others and plenty of swapping around between relatives! maybe some bi curios stuff in there ;)

• Haha
Reactions: G28Here

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. Love the concept and array of options for the setting and story to unfold, but a touch saddened that you can't be a queen atop a throne of dongs. With the background option of the wife being into sharing (and her trait being into breeding), and prostitution a potential theme, there was seemingly quite the recipie for the salacious schenaigans.

Will no doubt be an amazing game regardless, especially with what has been shown thus far.

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
Oh man I love this already. The worldbuilding, the choices for the characters, the political potential...please don't break my heart by abandoning this :p

• Haha

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
There's a lot of choice here in the character setup and stuff so I think this could be really solid as it gets fleshed out over time... though I presume it'll be slow going considering all the characters and variations there already are.

ricplacekick

Aug 12, 2018
There might be a small amount in the future, but in general, no. If you want guy/girl you'll have to play as a guy.

In other news, since people seem to be struggling with the end of content and clicking buttons when they shouldn't, I've made a new build that removes any options once you've hit the current stop point.

v.010c
MEGA
Did a replay with the patched version...still had the loop.

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
I love the premise. There is an intriguing framework there.

I am looking forward to this upcoming Dr. Doom Latvia simulator.

• Haha

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Man I tried to fuck with the variables and it didn't work. I want max stats god damn it! I want to be a hot, charismatic, rich, badass.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
So I guess all the men have experimented with anal?
Since there won't be any gay sex in the game, I just disabled the appearance of those variables for men. If they get bimbofied though, their anal virginity will come back into play.

Reactions: krams_alfa
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes