G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Will FMC be able to impregnate people at some point? If yes I will definitely only play as female, if not I wonder if I will play male only or both.
At the very least you'll be able to with the debug menu. It depends on what kind of content patrons want to see, but I know at least one person already said they're interested in lesbian pregnancies, so it seems likely at some point.

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
I'm not sure why this game has female protagonist at all. It is clearly supposed to be male protagonist. If you start the game as female, you have a wife and no option for a husband. All the sexual encounters in game are female only, from what i seen, despite many male characters around. I have no problem with lesbian games, but it feels cheap when its just 'male protag' without a cock. Especially in this game since pregnancy's seems to be a feature in it... female protagonist can't get pregnant nor can they impregnate others.

Like, why is female protagonist an option if it changes nothing.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I'm not sure why this game has female protagonist at all. It is clearly supposed to be male protagonist. If you start the game as female, you have a wife and no option for a husband. All the sexual encounters in game are female only, from what i seen, despite many male characters around. I have no problem with lesbian games, but it feels cheap when its just 'male protag' without a cock. Especially in this game since pregnancy's seems to be a feature in it... female protagonist can't get pregnant nor can they impregnate others.

Like, why is female protagonist an option if it changes nothing.
Obviously you haven't played it yet. All sex scenes involving a female mc are rewritten to accommodate that. And to guess on the impregnation stuff, there will be genderbending tech so it's possible to transform a female to a male temporarily.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
A new G28 game, holy crap, is it the holiday season already.

Had immense fun with CD and look forward to this one and see where it goes in the future.
I'll grab and download it shortly, thank you G28 for what promises to be another fine game from you

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Fantastic start to a new story, I can't wait for everything. As someone who has broken CD with my variable hunting (like Jake pregging Sofia) I really enjoy the inclusion of the debug menu this time around, is that going to stay?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Fantastic start to a new story, I can't wait for everything. As someone who has broken CD with my variable hunting (like Jake pregging Sofia) I really enjoy the inclusion of the debug menu this time around, is that going to stay?
Yes, but support in scenes varies. So setting someone to be genderbent before I've made any content for it won't do anything, but some characters have pregnancy content already despite it being inaccessible through normal play.

Reactions: Flamewolf

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Yes, but support in scenes varies. So setting someone to be genderbent before I've made any content for it won't do anything, but some characters have pregnancy content already despite it being inaccessible through normal play.
hi mate
will we have NTR or wife's betrayal on MC?

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
i want to notify that there is something at one point that causes the game to loops after the intruduction of alice and lucy. you compelte their introduction, the bloc administrator name and surname is set to "n", and after you complete this rout and return to the desk to choose another character to visit, completing them causes this loop. it happens in both male and female MC paths, and either choice for lucy doesn't seem to change anything. also, probably here is where the game ends, so here i'm asking for confirmation, but after you visit everyone, you only have the options to talk to mrs jefferson, or change your title. overall it's really interesting and seeing that you are the developer of college daze i'm pretty sure this it's a certificed banger and finally if i must say, an HTML game that will not just give hope to be a game and end abandoned 2 months in. good luck for this project and sorry for my english if not completely clear
Same here

evilspyder

Jun 3, 2020
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but the scene where the dead bodyguard's daughter and her friend are introduced, as well as the following discussion with the Sovereign ambassador keep repeating over and over. After each action I take the first day, such as visiting and getting introduced to the various characters, those scenes repeat. The ambassador's name box also glitches out at that point, replacing his first name each time with just the letter n.

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but the scene where the dead bodyguard's daughter and her friend are introduced, as well as the following discussion with the Sovereign ambassador keep repeating over and over. After each action I take the first day, such as visiting and getting introduced to the various characters, those scenes repeat. The ambassador's name box also glitches out at that point, replacing his first name each time with just the letter n.
Okay, it turns out I was an idiot earlier. I thought you guys were specifically ignoring a passage I wrote warning you that you'd reached the end of content, but it turns out it was possible to miss that entirely and get stuck in the repeated loop. This release should hopefully finally fix it. I apologize for earlier (and for not fixing the real bug until now).

v0.010d
MEGA

Reactions: evilspyder

Skyedge

Dec 20, 2017
"Fascinating female specimen," the scientist remarks as she watches your chief of staff leave. "Would love to get her to the lab sometime. Body is hypnotic. Pheromone control? Possible, but unlikely. Supernatural origin? Lack of purple lights indicates not in this universe..."

MORDIN! I'd recognize you anywhere!

I'd have taken a sexy lady Mordin in any other game tbh, but she's just too much of a boner killer

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
I have wondered, for a while, if there would be any game here that could rival the narrative and role-play depth of College Daze. This might.

In as far as there are only a few in-game hours transpiring yet, I very much enjoyed the world. I just wonder if this means both games will now progress half as quickly.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Guys I told g last night about the loop and he gave me this i know he fixed it its how i finished the walkthrough

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes