jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I am getting on chrome.
"A fatal error has occurred. Aborting.

Error: no valid storage adapters found."
Incognito chrome and firefox works fine for some reason.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Since there won't be any gay sex in the game, I just disabled the appearance of those variables for men. If they get bimbofied though, their anal virginity will come back into play.
Hey man, so I decided to fuck Carmen. Even though I killed Stephen, the game still considers her cheating on her husband. Is this intentional or a bug?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
The fact that I just saw Codi Vore up in here is amazing we looooove her.
Liking the game so far! Only I estimate 1/2 through for this early version but good work!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PowerOfWill-0.010d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
A few details about the names of the stats. Fitness feels really weird because it really suggests something personnal and I really don't see how someone else's fitness could improve yours (even if you consider they're boosting your image towards other people). I think an other word would be more appropriate, maybe Strength which has a wider meaning.

Similarly, Appearance feels like a really individualistic characteristic and maybe something else like Charisma (Awe might be too strong, but I'm sure there is a better word somewhere) would be more appropriate. For example, I could understand having a beautiful wife could improve your charisma (and even then it would be a stretch), but improving your appearance feels strange to me...

Wealth of course is fine, it doesn't matter where it comes from, and Diplomacy is fine too since you can use any ressource towards diplomacy.

Last edited:

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
The first impression is quite interesting.
I hope at a certain point the game becomes a sandbox where you can experience anything if you make the right decisions. I don't like games like College Daze with a straight timeline.

ninjasmurf73

Nov 18, 2017
Loving it so far. Did have a looping error meeting some diplomat (forgot name) after each choice I made with my time during the day. Very nice and established story and beginning

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
hi mate
will we have NTR or wife's betrayal on MC?
No, the only time a character has sex with someone that isn't the MC is if the player chooses that option (such as sharing content etc.).

I have wondered, for a while, if there would be any game here that could rival the narrative and role-play depth of College Daze. This might.

In as far as there are only a few in-game hours transpiring yet, I very much enjoyed the world. I just wonder if this means both games will now progress half as quickly.
It's a balancing act, but right now College Daze receives the bulk of updates.

Hey man, so I decided to fuck Carmen. Even though I killed Stephen, the game still considers her cheating on her husband. Is this intentional or a bug?
She's still going to feel like she's betraying her husband just like many people who feel guilt over sleeping around after their spouse dies. It's not literally cheating, but it can still feel like an emotional betrayal.

A few details about the names of the stats. Fitness feels really weird because it really suggests something personnal and I really don't see how someone else's fitness could improve yours (even if you consider they're boosting your image towards other people). I think an other word would be more appropriate, maybe Strength which has a wider meaning.

Similarly, Appearance feels like a really individualistic characteristic and maybe something else like Charisma (Awe might be too strong, but I'm sure there is a better word somewhere) would be more appropriate. For example, I could understand having a beautiful wife could improve your charisma (and even then it would be a stretch), but improving your appearance feels strange to me...

Wealth of course is fine, it doesn't matter where it comes from, and Diplomacy is fine too since you can use any ressource towards diplomacy.
I mean the issue with this is that it applies to all words, even your own suggestions. If you don't see how your Fitness could increase after spending time with someone else, why on earth would Strength go up? Charisma is basically the same as Diplomacy so you're just setting up more confusion between those terms.

Will we get later a option to de-age the MC?
If somebody wants to request that, sure, but the MC doesn't have a standard model throughout so it'd be purely for roleplay purposes.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
No, the only time a character has sex with someone that isn't the MC is if the player chooses that option (such as sharing content etc.).
thanks
Can I share or swing my wife ( or another family member ) with another man now or in the future? ( share , swing, cuckold , hotwife )

MaximMuster

Jul 23, 2018
Would be great if we could de-age the MC. With the Info we get, the MC is around 40 and there are more reasons to be able to de-age him.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
thanks
Can I share or swing my wife ( or another family member ) with another man now or in the future? ( share , swing, cuckold , hotwife )
Right now, no. In the future, if someone makes a scene request for it, sure. EDIT: Since you asked about other family members, I should mention that you can have an MMF threesome with your niece and nephew if you're playing as a male protagonist.

Last edited:

Balinn

May 26, 2017
There is a bug the first day, after late morning and after each encounter you meet the Alice, her friend and the soviet block staff.

xKazuyaJinx

Oct 21, 2017
It got potential to be a very great game with a lot of choices, consequences etc.

Played the first day through and already cant wait anymore for more. I love it <3

Great job Dev, wish you all the best and success :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: G28Here

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
There is a bug the first day, after late morning and after each encounter you meet the Alice, her friend and the soviet block staff.
Did you apply the .010d+ update? If so and still have an issue, feel free to send a save.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes