Balinn

May 26, 2017
Just found out about the fix, maybe you should update the main download link or put a warning in the front page.

Thank you for the fast reply

ZibiMuj

Jun 16, 2018
Had the loop issue. Updated to the new patch, now having issues with the images being broken/not populating

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Just found out about the fix, maybe you should update the main download link or put a warning in the front page.

Thank you for the fast reply
The title has the current version number in it, the changelog includes updates to the version, and the links themselves have one that say update only with what the current version is. I'm not sure what other writing could have made you double-check your version before reporting a bug.

Had the loop issue. Updated to the new patch, now having issues with the images being broken/not populating
If you try to run an html file without putting it in the same folder as the images, they will not appear. Did you do that?

ZibiMuj

Jun 16, 2018
The title has the current version number in it, the changelog includes updates to the version, and the links themselves have one that say update only with what the current version is. I'm not sure what other writing could have made you double-check your version before reporting a bug.

If you try to run an html file without putting it in the same folder as the images, they will not appear. Did you do that?

It was my error. I was somehow moving it into a zipped folder. I'm really excited for the future of your game. This has a lot of promise.

Reactions: G28Here

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
G28Here Funny how the first page is asking questions like this is your first rodeo.

Not like you have another Twine game on here with hours of content already that you've been working on for years reaching it's endgame :whistle:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28Here Funny how the first page is asking questions like this is your first rodeo.

Not like you have another Twine game on here with hours of content already that you've been working on for years reaching it's endgame :whistle:
Yeah, especially since the question about tags is literally one of the first I got for College Daze too lol.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
In terms of coding, how does the game feel under the hood for you G?

I remember a long time ago when the Fenoxo group were finishing their first game CoC, but were primarily focused on their newest game TiTS. They were so happy about the polish of the new systems they had made and heavily joked around saying they couldn't recognize their own code when trying to finish the old game, and had to relearn their own 'spaghetti' code as they put it.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
In terms of coding, how does the game feel under the hood for you G?

I remember a long time ago when the Fenoxo group were finishing their first game CoC, but were primarily focused on their newest game TiTS. They were so happy about the polish of the new systems they had made and heavily joked around saying they couldn't recognize their own code when trying to finish the old game, and had to relearn their own 'spaghetti' code as they put it.
Yeah, that's probably the hardest part of going back and forth, since each game handles variables in very different ways. So I basically have to remember how each one works (that's also why I've been working on each in batches of scenes).

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
She's still going to feel like she's betraying her husband just like many people who feel guilt over sleeping around after their spouse dies. It's not literally cheating, but it can still feel like an emotional betrayal.
Yeah, that makes sense. If I'm not mistaken, she doesn't yet know that MC kills her husband too.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This looks nice and promising, the choice of models for the girls are great, plenty of nice big tits and asses. Not that Alice and Sophia aren't very sexy too, of course. The concept is interesting, being the absolute ruler of a country and having power over these various girls for good or ill is great. I don't really like the stats though, would prefer it if everything was just based directly on choices made. That would be simpler to play. The labs do offer some quite intriguing possible fetishes for the future too.

One bug, when I creampied Stephen's mother it impregnated Danielle! I had fucked her and told her to get off of birth control right before seeing Stephen's mother, presume there's something going wrong there.
She's still going to feel like she's betraying her husband just like many people who feel guilt over sleeping around after their spouse dies. It's not literally cheating, but it can still feel like an emotional betrayal.
That reminds me of when Alan asks "Do you know who my father is?". I want to cut him off "Was. Who your father was. You shouldn't refer to him in the present tense." :devilish:
And "it might even give you something interesting to discuss with Stephen later" is definitely wrong if he's dead already. NPCs not knowing that he's dead yet is one thing, our MC definitely does.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
This looks nice and promising, the choice of models for the girls are great, plenty of nice big tits and asses. Not that Alice and Sophia aren't very sexy too, of course. The concept is interesting, being the absolute ruler of a country and having power over these various girls for good or ill is great. I don't really like the stats though, would prefer it if everything was just based directly on choices made. That would be simpler to play. The labs do offer some quite intriguing possible fetishes for the future too.
If you don't want to worry about stats... that's what the freely provided cheats are for in the developer notes.

One bug, when I creampied Stephen's mother it impregnated Danielle! I had fucked her and told her to get off of birth control right before seeing Stephen's mother, presume there's something going wrong there.

That reminds me of when Alan asks "Do you know who my father is?". I want to cut him off "Was. Who your father was. You shouldn't refer to him in the present tense." :devilish:
And "it might even give you something interesting to discuss with Stephen later" is definitely wrong if he's dead already. NPCs not knowing that he's dead yet is one thing, our MC definitely does.
Danielle sneaking in to get creampied should be easy enough to find, but can you give me a screenshot or passage name for the bit with the MC referencing his dead brother rival?

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
If you don't want to worry about stats... that's what the freely provided cheats are for in the developer notes.

Danielle sneaking in to get creampied should be easy enough to find, but can you give me a screenshot or passage name for the bit with the MC referencing his dead brother rival?
NephewNiece010bStart4Punish1Solo1

Alan's personality is set to Heir Apperant.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
NephewNiece010bStart4Punish1Solo1

Alan's personality is set to Heir Apperant.
I see the bit there about saying 'was' instead of 'is', but I'm not seeing "it might even give you something interesting to discuss with Stephen later". Is that there too or somewhere else?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I like what I see so far, you can definitely tell that this comes from a well-established developer. I did enjoy College Daze, and I expect I'll enjoy this just as much. I was somewhat disappointed that it seems like the female MC only has lesbian interactions, and can't screw any of the guys. But that's just a personal preference and maybe it's planned anyway, idk. Regardless, the game is quite well written and right up my alley, so I'm looking forward to future updates!

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I see the bit there about saying 'was' instead of 'is', but I'm not seeing "it might even give you something interesting to discuss with Stephen later". Is that there too or somewhere else?
Out of the two he mentioned that was the only one I knew of, I probably went a slightly different route.

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
Obviously you haven't played it yet. All sex scenes involving a female mc are rewritten to accommodate that. And to guess on the impregnation stuff, there will be genderbending tech so it's possible to transform a female to a male temporarily.
What do you mean obviously I haven't played it? I have played it. Both male and female protagonist. It doesn't miss a beat in being virtually the same exact story. The sex scenes being lesbian instead of straight doesn't address at all the issue I brought up. I said, why does playing a female and male protagonist feel the same? None of the male characters make a pass at you. You start off married to a woman. All the girls just happen to like woman as well. And being able to change your female character into a male character in the future is freaking retarded. You can start as a male character from the start. You gain nothing storywise for being a female character. You just get variations of the same sexual encounters AND lose pregnancy content.

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
What do you mean obviously I haven't played it? I have played it. Both male and female protagonist. It doesn't miss a beat in being virtually the same exact story. The sex scenes being lesbian instead of straight doesn't address at all the issue I brought up. I said, why does playing a female and male protagonist feel the same? None of the male characters make a pass at you. You start off married to a woman. All the girls just happen to like woman as well. And being able to change your female character into a male character in the future is freaking retarded. You can start as a male character from the start. You gain nothing storywise for being a female character. You just get variations of the same sexual encounters AND lose pregnancy content.
The lose pregnancy content bit is the one that bothers me personally. I would like it better if MC was trans from the get go. Getting a way to impregnate girls at a later date some other way would also be acceptable. While if given a choice I prefer playing female(trans or not) MCs over male ones that is only if pregnancy is not on the table either route. If pregnancy is included on either route that isn't on the other (be impregnating or getting impregnated) that's the way I will go most of the time.

For all I care the impregnation could come from a magical dildo that lets you do it, it would even be better letting MC getting pregnant from some other girl. Although I doubt that's on the table, one can hope though.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes