j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
What do you mean obviously I haven't played it? I have played it. Both male and female protagonist. It doesn't miss a beat in being virtually the same exact story. The sex scenes being lesbian instead of straight doesn't address at all the issue I brought up. I said, why does playing a female and male protagonist feel the same? None of the male characters make a pass at you. You start off married to a woman. All the girls just happen to like woman as well. And being able to change your female character into a male character in the future is freaking retarded. You can start as a male character from the start. You gain nothing storywise for being a female character. You just get variations of the same sexual encounters AND lose pregnancy content.
Nothing of significance changes in the Mass Effect story either when you play as a female Shepard, but nobody seems to mind that. I'll concede that there's exclusive romance options based on sex in that game but beyond that it's about the same as it is here. More options is never a bad thing, but if female MC's get male characters after them, the male MC would also need those options too, which I'm guessing the vast majority of the player base would be against. Personally I don't care, I can just reject those advances but some people see gay tags and move on.

Oh and I forgot to mention that not everyone is into prenancy content, so that not being available for a female MC is a non issue in that case.

Reactions: Rafster and anonwk3

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If you don't want to worry about stats... that's what the freely provided cheats are for in the developer notes.
Oh, I didn't notice that, cool.
Danielle sneaking in to get creampied should be easy enough to find, but can you give me a screenshot or passage name for the bit with the MC referencing his dead brother rival?
On the screen where we name Sophia.
sophia.jpg
First paragraph it says how we've already taken care of him, but second paragraph...

Also, exploring more options it's kind of weird that we have to bribe the guards to fuck Carmen, but not any of the other prisoners. Isn't it all the same guards who work for us?

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
CUSTOM NAME BUG:
any time typing the letter "a" into the name box, it jumps back to the previous page. I have to have notepad open to type the name and copy - paste it into the text box if the custom name has the letter "a" in it.

Repeating event bug on Day 1:
1694778026008.png
The argument between girls with wife involved happens at least 3 times.

Also - I renamed the foreign leader Vladimir... but when it shows the repeat event each time, his name changes to this: 1694778449490.png

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Would appreciate the option of dealing w the Nephew and Neice separately.

Will there be an option to change the slavery policy later in the game?
Maybe disable it later on?

Thank you
Cheers

(first thought was that Will was the MC's name...Glad it's not.)

Last edited:

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021

Will there be an option to revisit slavery?

Thank you
Cheers

(first thought was that Will was the MC's name...Glad it's not.)
Slavery is an option in the game. You need to presserve it and maybe have cruel options turned on. Only Brianna can be enslaved right now.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Slavery is an option in the game. You need to presserve it and maybe have cruel options turned on. Only Brianna can be enslaved right now.

Thank you for your reply.
Sorry,
I didn't phrase my question correctly... I was wondering if I would be able
to change the Slavery policy later on in the game.

Cheers

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
So, is there a way to seduce and fuck the Mom without threatening and raping her in v0.010d+?
Not unless you chose to make her your lover when selecting a background.

Depending on a bunch of factors, you can also enslave your mom (slavery on, have her in prison, probably some kind of stat check too).

Also, exploring more options it's kind of weird that we have to bribe the guards to fuck Carmen, but not any of the other prisoners. Isn't it all the same guards who work for us?
Lore reason: Not necessarily. Just because one bartender slips you free drinks at the bar doesn't mean everyone else that works there will too.

Real reason: She was one of the first non-intro events I did so I was more willing to make her interactions more complex. The game will always be a battle between time (because people are impatient) and getting as much content in as I can.

Will there be an option to change the slavery policy later in the game?
Maybe disable it later on?
In the future, this is intended, but that's based on how people vote. Right now the laws patrons are more concerned with are expanding support for marrying more than one partner and restricting the type of clothing that women can wear.

How do you unlock the MMF with the sister/brother?
You must have related/others active and cruelty enabled if on the imprison them route or the niece must be a drug user (forget whatever her party girl background is called) and you need to have high enough stats or have given the nephew a job at the palace.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Lore reason: Not necessarily. Just because one bartender slips you free drinks at the bar doesn't mean everyone else that works there will too.
They will if you own the bar. We're not talking about random bartenders, having to bribe your own guards is what's weird. It's also kind of weird that if you pardon her she will act like you dismissing the guards around her house is a good thing; her husband started a bloody civil war, surely the guards are there as much for her protection as to keep an eye on her? How many people who lost loved ones in the war would just love a shot at her?

I also wonder about the possibility of having separate options for some relations; having Stephen as brother, but Alice and Michael not being related, for instance. Not sure how much more complicated that might be to do with how you've set it up already.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I also wonder about the possibility of having separate options for some relations; having Stephen as brother, but Alice and Michael not being related, for instance. Not sure how much more complicated that might be to do with how you've set it up already.
No, that'd be too granular for me to be willing to keep track of. I suppose you could set a mod up that basically turns related off whenever one of them is active ($c[1].act == 1 for Alice and $c[2].act == 1 for Michael or when $selected == 1/2 for checking their dossiers), but that'd create weird situations when they're in a scene with other characters (like your mom would go back to being unrelated for the duration of the scene, etc.).

Oct 8, 2020
No, that'd be too granular for me to be willing to keep track of. I suppose you could set a mod up that basically turns related off whenever one of them is active ($c[1].act == 1 for Alice and $c[2].act == 1 for Michael or when $selected == 1/2 for checking their dossiers), but that'd create weird situations when they're in a scene with other characters (like your mom would go back to being unrelated for the duration of the scene, etc.).
We're only related on Tuesdays. Part of the custody agreement.

exter

May 29, 2017
I dont know if anyone mentioned this yet(searched for it but nothing came up), but these seem to be in a wrong order during the character creation/naming

1694815734051.png

Oct 11, 2017
Disappointing concept. High standards to live up to maybe, College Daze is fantastic. Every character being so customisable just makes it feel like a generic shallow sandbox by comparison, and the story begins only after the exciting-sounding part is over.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I don't know, if feels like weird descriptors either way to me.

For example if it's describing the Rival/Brother, Rich Bastard doesn't really describe someone as being beat up. "Look there, that's my brother. I used to beat him up all the time as kids, he's a rich bastard." ???

With that confusing context let's look at the Player: "I was always the more popular kid growing up, the cursed icon of the family.". Again, ???

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes