1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just a recommendation, personally purple (the right side one) is a bit bright with white letters. Imo it would be better to be a bit darker (like the one on the left).

This may not bother others, or even personal preference, but when games have a lot of text like html, it is better for the eye to be a bit darker. The layout isn't bad by itself at all, only to read with white letters, specially when you switch from an website like f95.

Barnom2000

Mar 18, 2019
Looks interesting so far! Is this going to be more sandbox, or mostly story timelines like College Daze?

Also, why does the title have to be only one word, unless Prime Minister? Wouldn't a basic text limit work as well?
Just wondering, for all I wish, is to bear the title of... EL PRESIDENTE!

tropico1_1.jpg

Reactions: JohnSoprano

dzd1121

Apr 20, 2017
For some reason the guard's daughter and friend event keeps repeating. Same with the first meeting with the Sovereign Bloc ambassador. The ambassador's name also seems to keep sliding down in whatever long term memory the game is using.

Reactions: Tallyhawk

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Minimal. Hints at more in the future (you can disable it if you don't want to see that.) Only saw one pregnant character, single image, result of an experiment. Might be more?
You can use the debug menu to make a large number of characters fully pregnant and then have sex with them with pregnant sex scenes.

• Wow
Reactions: iron4doves

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Okay, it turns out I was an idiot earlier. I thought you guys were specifically ignoring a passage I wrote warning you that you'd reached the end of content, but it turns out it was possible to miss that entirely and get stuck in the repeated loop. This release should hopefully finally fix it. I apologize for earlier (and for not fixing the real bug until now).

v0.010d

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
Seems like a good start. I need to see a couple more updates before I rate or give it a review. I have seen way to many of these that start out good and quickly go downhill. I have a good feeling about this one though which is unusual for html games.

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
Will FMC be able to impregnate people at some point? If yes I will definitely only play as female, if not I wonder if I will play male only or both.

Seems like a good start. I need to see a couple more updates before I rate or give it a review. I have seen way to many of these that start out good and quickly go downhill. I have a good feeling about this one though which is unusual for html games.
You can check the previous game to have an idea of how this one might end up looking.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes