Should I Remove Typing Game From Chapter 4

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Before you download, play online version first. Maybe expand a bit so you don't get locked into situations that are only a one way street/path. Sorry, not my cup of tea. good luck moving forward

Reactions: Seawulf00

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
:WeSmart:Please give the player the option to rename the m.c . :rolleyes:[pfft] forced default mc names. the game could use optional paths or routes as well .

Reactions: krkarr
Jul 28, 2018
To play all the chapters, you don't need to extract and combine files into a single folder. Each chapter is designed to be standalone, containing all the necessary files and resources within its own folder. However, there's a small exception for chapter 5. You will need to merge the contents of the chapter 5 folder into the respective folders for chapters 3 and 4. This ensures a smooth progression of the storyline as chapter 5 is a continuation of the narrative from chapters 3 and 4. So, to sum it up, you can play each chapter individually, but for chapter 5, you'll merge its contents into the folders of chapters 3 and 4 to maintain the storyline continuity.
Great explanation! Is there any way to add this to the first page?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
wtf why the MC name is dad in chapter 3/4 and does this games has choices i feel like its forced

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
wtf why the MC name is dad in chapter 3/4 and does this games has choices i feel like its forced
It's a flashback persay from the serum stuff - I didn't like it either and ended up just changing all the "Dads" and "Tonys" to "Mikes" in twine and notepad so it felt more cohesive.

What's up with the text typing game in ch4? There's no Text displayed, only a blank input box.

text.jpg
What text?

I don't have a problem with the idea of a wpm minigame as others have ranted, but it seems completely non-functional?

-edit, oh lol his api calls are over quota for the getRandomQuote function...

some additional feedback thetwist007

I like the overall writing direction, we have very few ntrs games in this specific style, though I wish it felt like the player well less on rails, and specifically of the grinding type. Alot of the in game grinding feels like it was just thrown in after the fact - you had a decent story in mind, put that in place, then added filler to space it out. That's what it feels like anyway, not saying it was your fault or design neccesarily.

I'd suggest providing some alternate paths of getting to the same place, for example, maybe a choice between focusing on clarice or tracy with different benefits instead of both being part of an obligatory grind. Another idea would be to have optional events you could have the gf Jessica take part in to earn more money; say she's offered a photoshoot or something on the side.

Last edited:

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
I joined your Patreon for free because one of your post said your looking for people. I can go over your files and correct English if you really want help I'm willing to do this if you're still looking for people. I realize this isn't the only game you have going and can help with the others as well. Not asking for money but can I get an upgraded membership for free if I correct english when you need it?

Reactions: Holdos
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes