3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What upgrade next?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Surge81

Feb 5, 2018
is there going to be a plan to possibly change gender or choose to start as a male/femboy?.
Will you be able to have sex with horses easier once you own one ourself instead of havingto do the brushing mini game? and will anal be added to the dog and horse?

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
is there going to be a plan to possibly change gender or choose to start as a male/femboy?.
Will you be able to have sex with horses easier once you own one ourself instead of havingto do the brushing mini game? and will anal be added to the dog and horse?
Only fem character - male characters will not correlate with my idea and to much work to search for images to change it to femboys. BUT i have future plans for women-like monsters (dryads or sirens for example) that workers can encounter or interact.
I have plans for horses as player pets. With events and sceens. But for now there is not enough practical reasons to get one - need bigger forrest with zones and "roads" so I could add riding skill and horses (forest - > farm update branches).
Anal - why not. For dogs I need to add kennels and better starting events first (farm update branch, probably the next one in there), for horses I need... well, horses for start.

Why everyone so obsessed with animals D: I have idea for city too - with church, thievery and other works D : btw magic will start from city updates.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Only fem character - male characters will not correlate with my idea and to much work to search for images to change it to femboys. BUT i have future plans for women-like monsters (dryads or sirens for example) that workers can encounter or interact.
I have plans for horses as player pets. With events and sceens. But for now there is not enough practical reasons to get one - need bigger forrest with zones and "roads" so I could add riding skill and horses (forest - > farm update branches).
Anal - why not. For dogs I need to add kennels and better starting events first (farm update branch, probably the next one in there), for horses I need... well, horses for start.

Why everyone so obsessed with animals D: I have idea for city too - with church, thievery and other works D : btw magic will start from city updates.
I vote for the spell 'RAZE OUTDOORS!' to be put into the game in the cheat menu. It allows the player to FORCE THEIR WAY OUT OF THE WILDERNESS due to bad RNG.

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019

You are making a great game, stick with the game you have pictured in your mind. This is one of the few games I have seen with fun minigames in Qsp, I realy enjoy the bar minigame. Keep up the good work.

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
I vote for the spell 'RAZE OUTDOORS!' to be put into the game in the cheat menu. It allows the player to FORCE THEIR WAY OUT OF THE WILDERNESS due to bad RNG.
The forest will be redone with the first update with less rng. I have a plan to add a map with a lot of different zones, but its only an idea for now.

You are making a great game, stick with the game you have pictured in your mind. This is one of the few games I have seen with fun minigames in Qsp, I realy enjoy the bar minigame. Keep up the good work.
Thanks)

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I found two bugs right now. 1 bug comes from a syntax error when trying to sleep, the only time I managed to wake up the next day was by falling asleep outside. The 2nd bug comes from trying to use the milker giving a syntax error as well.

Edit: I forgot to mention a 3rd bug. Crons are being shown wrong and are off by 1 number si instead of 600 crons it will show up as 60 crons. Bug #4: When buying things the numbers go into decimals.

Edit 2: 5th bug, cannot lead bull to the leather sperm milker.

Edit 3: So I avoided bug #1 with the bed by not having any construction done on the farm.

Edit 4: And bug #1 is back after only three in-game days, along with the option to make food to eat just disappearing.

Last edited:

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
I found two bugs right now. 1 bug comes from a syntax error when trying to sleep, the only time I managed to wake up the next day was by falling asleep outside. The 2nd bug comes from trying to use the milker giving a syntax error as well.

Edit: I forgot to mention a 3rd bug. Crons are being shown wrong and are off by 1 number si instead of 600 crons it will show up as 60 crons. Bug #4: When buying things the numbers go into decimals.

Edit 2: 5th bug, cannot lead bull to the leather sperm milker.

Edit 3: So I avoided bug #1 with the bed by not having any construction done on the farm.

Edit 4: And bug #1 is back after only three in-game days, along with the option to make food to eat just disappearing.
Ok, fix ready.
1, edit 3 and edit 4 - not sure what has happend there. Can you send me your save file?
2 - fixed!
3 and 4 - not a bug) I just need this decimals for proper money amount. I've adjusted prices in building menu.
5 - fixed!

Here it is -

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I think I might have found out what is causing the error with the bed. It seems to pop up after hiring workers or going to the carpenter, going to the bed menu, and then either exiting the menu or buying a bed.

Edit: ITS THE WORKERS! HIRING DAMN WORKERS CAUSES NOT ONLY A SYNTAX ERROR WHEN WAKING UP BUT THEY ALSO CAUSE A SYNTAX ERROR WHEN TRYING TO GO TO YOUR FIELDS!

Edit 2: Turns out that when you go into the forest and interact with flora it sends you to the dreaded 'blank screen of no clicking'. I also forgot to mention that you can't milk the cow or use the milking equipment.

Edit 3: I can milk cows after giving them a name. Also, after giving them a name they will roam around your land

Last edited:

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
I think I might have found out what is causing the error with the bed. It seems to pop up after hiring workers or going to the carpenter, going to the bed menu, and then either exiting the menu or buying a bed.

Edit: ITS THE WORKERS! HIRING DAMN WORKERS CAUSES NOT ONLY A SYNTAX ERROR WHEN WAKING UP BUT THEY ALSO CAUSE A SYNTAX ERROR WHEN TRYING TO GO TO YOUR FIELDS!

Edit 2: Turns out that when you go into the forest and interact with flora it sends you to the dreaded 'blank screen of no clicking'. I also forgot to mention that you can't milk the cow or use the milking equipment.

Edit 3: I can milk cows after giving them a name. Also, after giving them a name they will roam around your land
About eating - its ok. You have already eaten in the morning menu.
Workers - found field syntax error, didn't find morning one. Searching.
Flora - tried to find flowers, found them, gathered them. Works fine. Could you send me a save before that screen?
Milking - fixed!
Roaming - fixed!

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Here's an interesting thing I found out. A certain amount of flowers, berries and mushrooms will send you to the blank screen when you collect them BUT, if you collect them as a drop from an enemy first then you can collect them as normal from exploration regardless if they are in your inventory or not. I found this out after I could collect some berries and mushrooms that I could never pick up before getting them from enemies.

Reactions: Strobilus

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
Here's an interesting thing I found out. A certain amount of flowers, berries and mushrooms will send you to the blank screen when you collect them BUT, if you collect them as a drop from an enemy first then you can collect them as normal from exploration regardless if they are in your inventory or not. I found this out after I could collect some berries and mushrooms that I could never pick up before getting them from enemies.
There was another problem, with event stage counter. I have fixed that and combat system. Also found more bugs with analyser. .

Reactions: saendron

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
A lot of cool things going on here, and I'm excited to see what happens in the future. One comment, though not a request, is that the barebones and very sterile visual presentation on the UI front presents a significant barrier to immersion. The look is passable for a lot of other QSP projects, if still underwhelming, because they are set in modern times, but here it clashes hard with the theme of the setting.

I fully appreciate that UI, and the visual design for it, is a craft in and of itself, and having worked with visual/UX designers several times in the past, I know that they don't come cheap. Hell, I don't even know if custom backgrounds and window borders are within the scope of what is possible with QSP. So I am not throwing out some "omg you need to do this!!!!1" comment here. It's your thing and what you are making is compelling. But if you can find some way to improve the presentation beyond the HTML look, with things like theme fitting window borders and backgrounds, it might be worth considering.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88
Jun 17, 2017
While an interesting start, there are a lot of issues. Translation doesn't seem to be working properly, upgrades can be bought multiple times because no check is done on action, inventory management is chaos from the start and you have absolutely no control on if your dog is being fed or not, because it would run away on day 1 and just die.
And why QSP? At this point, HTML would be a better choice, as the UI of QSP is a big drawback.

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
A lot of cool things going on here, and I'm excited to see what happens in the future. One comment, though not a request, is that the barebones and very sterile visual presentation on the UI front presents a significant barrier to immersion. The look is passable for a lot of other QSP projects, if still underwhelming, because they are set in modern times, but here it clashes hard with the theme of the setting.

I fully appreciate that UI, and the visual design for it, is a craft in and of itself, and having worked with visual/UX designers several times in the past, I know that they don't come cheap. Hell, I don't even know if custom backgrounds and window borders are within the scope of what is possible with QSP. So I am not throwing out some "omg you need to do this!!!!1" comment here. It's your thing and what you are making is compelling. But if you can find some way to improve the presentation beyond the HTML look, with things like theme fitting window borders and backgrounds, it might be worth considering.
Thanks) And yeah, there is a small amount of options for interface variants. I'm trying to make it more pleasant, but right now its only alpha version so current interface should work.

While an interesting start, there are a lot of issues. Translation doesn't seem to be working properly, upgrades can be bought multiple times because no check is done on action, inventory management is chaos from the start and you have absolutely no control on if your dog is being fed or not, because it would run away on day 1 and just die.
And why QSP? At this point, HTML would be a better choice, as the UI of QSP is a big drawback.
Agh! Another translation problems!
Upgrades shoupd be working fine, strange. Though there is a few of them that could be added mult times.
Inventory - there is a bug that i will fix later, but everything should be working fine(
Feeding dogs - sound right (this is why you need upgrades or names for them), except it shouldn't run away on day one. I will check it.
And html... i tried few times and it was pretty... uncomfortable to work with that. Mb i will upload my html game one day (its about stepmother). On the other hand i can upgrade qsp with better quest player (like in "son of a bitch" game) in the future. Or i wil just recreate everything in unity :/

abbadon113

Aug 25, 2018
Hello, the game is amazing, but I need a guide on how to work in the neighbor's stables, I'm running out of stamina and the work isn't happening, I'm just running around the stable.

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
Hello, the game is amazing, but I need a guide on how to work in the neighbor's stables, I'm running out of stamina and the work isn't happening, I'm just running around the stable.
There is an icon with "?" above action buttons. Press it for little tutorial. I add button like this to all minigames.
In short, you need to choose action (on the right) and press different parts of the horse on the picture. Find problems, solve them and wash the horse after that.

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
I've done that but as you spend 1 action point for looking and cleaning the horse you just bleed the 20 points fast and when you can't take a break your just waiting around for the end of time it seems.

Once I've hit 0/20 points and can't take a break theres just a near endless walk around just washing horses is there an end point?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote