3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What upgrade next?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
I installed the fix, but i contantly get this error when resting at camp while traveling through the forest. Also getting it when i go to sleep now and click on the "***" when prompted for some reason. If someone can patch it and send it, or tell me how to patch it that would be appreciated!
View attachment 3973987
!

For this save I spent 4 days in a row just sleeping.
Day 7, everything working fine(

Reactions: saendron and jbomb

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Current suggesion, is something akin to a tutorial. It could just be a small question mark that you click when in your room for all i care. But something that tells you some ways to make money, and maybe get better work (i still have no clue besides working a few odd jobs where i make 20-40/day) Some things that explain stats and how to increase them.
i still have no clue what effects mood, why mine says its negative, and why my dogs energy wont go up despite feeding it daily. Also no clue how to increase appearance.
Basically just something explaining basic mechanics, stats, and how to progress things. The game just throws you in and says "figure it out"

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
Which QSP player do you use??
One in game folder.

Current suggesion, is something akin to a tutorial. It could just be a small question mark that you click when in your room for all i care. But something that tells you some ways to make money, and maybe get better work (i still have no clue besides working a few odd jobs where i make 20-40/day) Some things that explain stats and how to increase them.
i still have no clue what effects mood, why mine says its negative, and why my dogs energy wont go up despite feeding it daily. Also no clue how to increase appearance.
Basically just something explaining basic mechanics, stats, and how to progress things. The game just throws you in and says "figure it out"
Better intro (with some kind of tutorial) will be added with the first system update. And there is only few odd jobs and resource gathering - it's only alpha version. More odd job and promotions will be added with city updates.
I will check appearence.
And about dog's energy - for now it's only 1 (or for named, but i may be wrong) and it regains every night.

Not a game breaking but but this happens when trying to pick up a beetle after sedating it View attachment 3977239
Found it, fixed it. I will add it to the next fix.

most of the pictures, gifs and videos dont work:cry:
Not enough info. Which player do you use?

So. I think I've managed to optimize code for new qspider. I will add new player in game folder with next update after I check everything and add few small sfw events.

P.s. wow, this votes go so close. I will make 2 next updates about farms(dogs+) and forest(new biom, some events and basic improvements). Question is which one will be the first)

Last edited:
Reactions: saendron and jbomb

Rimuru154

Apr 17, 2019
Am I blind? How do you exit the horse cleaning mini game? I've cleaned all of them

Edit: Apparently I am, since I didn't read the instructions on the front page to use the QSP player included. Working now :)

Last edited:

ORON11

May 7, 2021
Твоя игра уже на острове,ты бы зашел пообщался с народом.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
One in game folder.

Better intro (with some kind of tutorial) will be added with the first system update. And there is only few odd jobs and resource gathering - it's only alpha version. More odd job and promotions will be added with city updates.
I will check appearence.
And about dog's energy - for now it's only 1 (or for named, but i may be wrong) and it regains every night.

Found it, fixed it. I will add it to the next fix.

Not enough info. Which player do you use?

So. I think I've managed to optimize code for new qspider. I will add new player in game folder with next update after I check everything and add few small sfw events.

P.s. wow, this votes go so close. I will make 2 next updates about farms(dogs+) and forest(new biom, some events and basic improvements). Question is which one will be the first)
i use the 1.9 qsp player from this site, johnnys or something : )

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
hei wait so is there a qsp player with the game that i should use, and works with this game? : D

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
hei wait so is there a qsp player with the game that i should use, and works with this game? : D
Yeap. I will upload new version for new qsp player soon.

Твоя игра уже на острове,ты бы зашел пообщался с народом.
Лень там регистрироваться :/ И мне нравится миниигра в таверне(

Last edited:

felixsr

Feb 16, 2018
Очень много ошибок, очень много...
Такое впечатление, что игра пишется поверх какой-то другой...

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Power-STROBILUS-0.3.2.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Abuya

Jul 6, 2019
Чел, fix the balance of stamina \ hunger and other things. Will there be content about loli or pregnancy ?

ORON11

May 7, 2021
Мда а чей та было? Вообще ничего не работает? Ни поесть ,ни поработать.. Только таверна работает ,но по стамине в ми-нус уходишь , а кушать где и как?

Reactions: felixsr

felixsr

Feb 16, 2018
Мда а чей та было? Вообще ничего не работает? Ни поесть ,ни поработать.. Только таверна работает ,но по стамине в ми-нус уходишь , а кушать где и как?
Да вообще какой-то пиздец...

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote