3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What upgrade next?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
I've done that but as you spend 1 action point for looking and cleaning the horse you just bleed the 20 points fast and when you can't take a break your just waiting around for the end of time it seems.

Once I've hit 0/20 points and can't take a break theres just a near endless walk around just washing horses is there an end point?
Oh, my bad. Forgot to add exit button after update. .

BTW, NEW POLL FOR NEXT CONTENT UPDATE! Previous votes will be added to new one, except the one that has been chosen.

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
Thanks but theres also something thats stopping me playing with the animals, they never regen engery.

I do like this game alot but the animals just get -1 energy and leave after a while and then wheat seems to do the same and I can't give to the bulls anymore stopping alot of the game dead as I can't stop stuff from leaving.

If it helps I'm on the english version.

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Well... the game may be interesting if it not runs into dead ends...all the time.
The ui lay out is bad.
As of now it is unplayable to boot.

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
to help with debugging and not just have 100 messages that I have done before heres some stuff I've gotten done by

1. Is it a bug that I seem to start with a stables and a lot of stuff already?

2. Animals energy and eros goes -1 and can't be played with

3. Naming seems to remove play and other opations compleaty

4. You can use an item from your store without using it

5. The lataction potions don't seems to do much unless I'm missing something

6. Food items can go -1 and be taken but not used to feed/water animals

7. The auto wash in the river doesn't seem to wash you

8. Buying a washbaisen seems to do nothing

9. Buying a well seems to do little

10. As with 1. I don't get to pick a starting building

11. Money seems a bit iffy, in the "stuff" menu it says I have 10x the amount I have

12. Selling bull sperm seems to give 0

13. As with 1. I've got the milk pump form the start but can't use it, not sure if its something to do with starting with everything or a bug or the game has collasped at by the time I can leak milk

I do love this game and would like to see it go on, I do hope you can keep working on this and get to a point where your happy with it (and a bit more stable) good luck with it

Reactions: Strobilus

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
While I did vote for Farm my second choice would have been Forest. Thankfully Forest is in second place so I guess I'm not the only one waiting for it to get some more love later.

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
One day I will learn how to make updates without bugs. But not today!

to help with debugging and not just have 100 messages that I have done before heres some stuff I've gotten done by
1. It's for testing. In future version i will remove that.
2. Fixed! There was a problem with living system.
3. Fixed!
4. Fixed!
5. Ok, i made it easier to activate lactation event. Now you need to drink two of that and be at home.
6. How did you make that? o_O Just cheat it out of (-1)
7. Checked it - should work. Strange.
8. Fixed! But i forget, how to get one...
9. It's allow you to spend less energy to get water
10. Welp, testing.
11. Ok, this idea isn't working. I remove this (but there are still percentages in the trading)
12. Fixed!
13. The lactation have stages. First you need to milk yourself by hands at least once.

Well... the game may be interesting if it not runs into dead ends...all the time.
The ui lay out is bad.
As of now it is unplayable to boot.
It can't be ALL THE TIME. o_O Do you use player from game folder?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
It can't be ALL THE TIME. o_O Do you use player from game folder?
Yeah i do.
It freeze on sleep (some princess dream)
some encounter too
the item usage, wardrobe, is full of bugs
pet training does not work.....
It is bad habit not testing engine parts before you add more stuff.
Ppl want working stuff even if the development work slower be cause of it.
Never ever leave dead ends in code, even on temp.
My suggestion is an emergency button that teleport user to safe (stable) part of the game world. It is common move from bevs working with QSP engine.

Last edited:

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah i do.
It freeze on sleep (some princess dream)
some encounter too
the item usage, wardrobe, is full of bugs
pet training does not work.....
It is bad habit not testing engine parts before you add more stuff.
Ppl want working stuff even if the development work slower be cause of it.
Never ever leave dead ends in code, even on temp.
My suggestion is an emergency button that teleport user to safe (stable) part of the game world. It is common move from bevs working with QSP engine.
It's almost like you want a full realease of a game while it's free and in devlopment

Jun 17, 2017
It's almost like you want a full realease of a game while it's free and in devlopment
It's more like we want a game in development that works, but we are here literally telling the dev about stuff that doesn't work so they can fix it. Personally, I want game developers to succeed, because so many games die during development.

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
Hello again, just letting you know I'm still getting the issue of having wheat but being able to use it, instead of it going to -1 it just says wheat in the are my things part and in the large banr it's not listed, I can't just buy more and nor can I take what I need and use from inv.

The save file should show the issu.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
nope just the basic stuff
An initial release does not have to be bugles or pretty it is enough if it kinda works and does not crash...
that is the minimum regardless if it free or not
it is just work ethic:rolleyes: that a must have for success.
ps: If a paid game this sloppy i usually pummel it down to 99th hell

Last edited:

Rudyszumalik

Dec 17, 2019
Hi, I have a problem with launching the game, I have it unpacked like said and when I open the game I have no images whatsoever, some other qsp games seems to not work as they should also, but they happened to do so before. Can anyone help?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Hi, I have a problem with launching the game, I have it unpacked like said and when I open the game I have no images whatsoever, some other qsp games seems to not work as they should also, but they happened to do so before. Can anyone help?
Let me guess you downloaded the patch extracted and run the game without the main image pack.(that is in the older version.)

Rudyszumalik

Dec 17, 2019
Oh os compatibility problem then... at least its fine now.
Not so fine 'cuz it crashes every time I click on the stuff button, do you know how to fix that "compatibility problem" because I used to open all kinds of different qsp games, through their launchers or downloaded one, and they worked and now they don't. Also icons excluding the qspgui one are blank, don't know if this is supposed to happen.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Not so fine 'cuz it crashes every time I click on the stuff button, do you know how to fix that "compatibility problem" because I used to open all kinds of different qsp games, through their launchers or downloaded one, and they worked and now they don't. Also icons excluding the qspgui one are blank, don't know if this is supposed to happen.
Ok your default qsp player may have changed or settings messed up.... uninstall / delete all qsp player and get one fresh that fits your OS.
https://f95zone.to/threads/qsp-player-with-video-support-written-in-qt.10801/

KayleeFox

Apr 13, 2018
Dowloaded the game and fix, I'm running Qqsp-1.9.0
every time i try to run the game nothing loads, my computer regesters that there is a game running but nothign displays(nividya overplay popup happens so i know its running) the only change in Qqsp is it will kick me out of fullscreen and go windowed every time i try to launch it.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote