Korg Kronos

Aug 14, 2018
Wait guys, If the Developer is active here in this thread, and he's okay with the game being shared here, why is a person needed to download and upload to another mega link, couldn't we use the same download link on Patreon?

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
Wait guys, If the Developer is active here in this thread, and he's okay with the game being shared here, why is a person needed to download and upload to another mega link, couldn't we use the same download link on Patreon?
Cuz of mega traffic , it would slow down patreon link for actual patrons.

Reactions: JustAnotherWanker

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Being ok with it being shared and willingly losing money/ screwing over the ppl who paid for it are 2 very different things

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
He's not ok with it. What are you talking about? He's a part of the community, but he doesn't give it out for free.

The offer you saw before was to someone who was pledged in May, but the game didn't release. So WWG is giving everyone who pledged last month the game, as an apology to not being able to release last month.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Probably hes ok with that but why someone would use the same link? So everyone whos paying need to wait who doesn't finish?

Korg Kronos

Aug 14, 2018
Cuz of mega traffic , it would slow down patreon link for actual patrons.
Being ok with it being shared and willingly losing money/ screwing over the ppl who paid for it are 2 very different things
He's not ok with it. What are you talking about? He's a part of the community, but he doesn't give it out for free.

The offer you saw before was to someone who was pledged in May, but the game didn't release. So WWG is giving everyone who pledged last month the game, as an apology to not being able to release last month.
Ah ok sorry guys I didn't know it

Reactions: JustAnotherWanker

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

Most don't understand WWG's business model. People want his game? He gives it away! How does he make money?

Last edited:

Oct 9, 2017
ahahahhah some of you think that the game will be shared in this thread after saying that he will release the update thats only for the people who pledge to its patreons .. for I already have patreons to pledge I can't afford another cause of the low price in stock xD thats the only thing I use in when pledging in my favorite patreons so now I'll wait after I claim my money and start pledge this guy xD ...

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
ahahahhah some of you think that the game will be shared in this thread after saying that he will release the update thats only for the people who pledge to its patreons .. for I already have patreons to pledge I can't afford another cause of the low price in stock xD thats the only thing I use in when pledging in my favorite patreons so now I'll wait after I claim my money and start pledge this guy xD ...
My upload is uber-slow.

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Eating a sweet roll, which for now is sating my hunger for Ophelia's sweet cakes. Should be good for another few moments.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes