dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Because I already paid in May when he announced it would originally be released like I normally do.
I know he has that issue with Patreon, but the fact that he didn't release it to people who did pay annoys me enough to stop supporting him.
I'm just one guy so I doubt it matters much to him in the grand scheme.
he promised anyone who payed in May to contact him. give him your patreon name and discord.

What? Why? Games

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Because I already paid in May when he announced it would originally be released like I normally do.
I know he has that issue with Patreon, but the fact that he didn't release it to people who did pay annoys me enough to stop supporting him.
I made a Patreon post saying if you paid in May, you could message me on Patreon and I'll give you the link when it releases for whatever tier you had.

Dec 10, 2018
He said to message him on Patreon if you upgraded in May and you'll get the build when you normally would have.

Reactions: Bang5Bang

Vango.Bango

May 14, 2018
he said if you send him a message he'll give you the link

Reactions: Bang5Bang
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes