Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
was worth cancelling everything today just to wait for the update, lets hope someone leaks it fast <3

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I assume it's just chp 10 standalone and not the entire game?
CORRECT!

This does NOT contain chapters 1 through 9. I would highly recommend not to update the front page with this build and wait for the official that eventually comes out to save confusion and harassment of the dev. I know it's gonna happen, but this is a fair warning (that will be ignored).

Kompas

Sep 28, 2019
CORRECT!

This does NOT contain chapters 1 through 9. I would highly recommend not to update the front page with this build and wait for the official that eventually comes out to save confusion and harassment of the dev. I know it's gonna happen, but this is a fair warning (that will be ignored).
I hope people actually listen this time. Last time, idiots kept on whining about stuff that they aren't supposed to have but lucky to get. If they were smart enough, they would look through the feed and see how it was, but nooooooooo, they kept on whining. Keep on doing what you do, Dartred.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
CORRECT!

The same thing happens with every update, it's kind of annoying to have to say the same thing since a top tier decided to share the test build.
And as it always happens, these words will get lost in the air and unfounded complaints will start.

Reactions: lipe2410
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes