Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Beta not full release,
If I'm not mistaken, the "beta" will include all of CH10 with full sized renders - ergo if you've played the last 9 chapters you just load up and keep playing as normal. This version will probably either not include images for the last 9 chapters or they will be horribly compressed placeholders. Again, if I have this right, there's no issues so long as you have a save from the end of the last update.

Reactions: dartred and D Dog

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
I was lazy with my explanation. Yes the beta is the full chapter made to be tested. Chapters 1-9 will not be playable with the beta version. Every release it happens and people complain why the full game isn't playable. So the new content yes, nit the full version still will take a little longer.

Reactions: sava75

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
do you need saves from the last version for chapter 10 or can you start at chapter 10? and if yes could someone explain how to use saves and put it into the game (im not that good with with stuff like that) thanks.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No chapter select, you'll need a save. Here's my end of CH 9, ready to go into CH 10 save.

inside the "game" folder, create a "saves" folder and drop my file into it.

delete everything before the underscore and the underscore. so only the 1-1-LT1 is left.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
No chapter select, you'll need a save. Here's my end of CH 9, ready to go into CH 10 save.

inside the "game" folder, create a "saves" folder and drop my file into it.

delete everything before the underscore and the underscore. so only the 1-1-LT1 is left.
alright gonna try this if chapter 10 is up

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There has been a new update to this site or something. For the past week or so the numbers and the underscore don't show up in the name while downloading files from the site. Has anyone else noticed it too?
did it always have these numbers? I thought it was a duplicate thing, if it had a unique name then no numbers. maybe they just purged old files making more filenames unique again.

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Out of curiosity are there any other characters you guys would like to see interact? Personally, I'd like to see Eva & Lucia if only to see how far down the sexual rabbit hole Eva could drag her.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I'd be interested in seeing Ophelia and Lucia "bond" over their shared enjoyment of futa games, perhaps with a little live action role-playing. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: iphantom!

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I wonder how the NTR scenes would backfire this chapter. Hunter lost his eye and lost some teeth and last chapter he was force to drink the drinks he tainted with his own drugs so I’m curious will he get hurt this chapter too. Also aside from Ophelia and Azila who else is getting NTR

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes