Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I don’t understand why people are saying WWG is taking 6 months to complete updates for a couple of pages now, when in fact Ch 10 came out almost 9 months after Ch 9 (8 months and 12 days to be exact)
I notice you conveniently rounded up, and also counted the month spent reviewing the entire game script after Patreon's last notice to the dev (release was supposed to be in May).

But your point stands, it was longer than 6 months. So what?

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto

Last edited:

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Makes no sense. Another delusional at best type of response. The white knighting is silly, you people complaining about people getting things for free on a piracy site. I've already addressed the topic of whales and frankly the discussion was over, no need to dig things up to try and start and argument.
had to edit your Bio real quick... Wouldn't of had to change it, if it wasn't so hypocritical ;)

Buddy the only delusional one is you. So you want the what ifs to be decided by the "greater audience" which is people who don't support the dev instead of those that do? in what world does that make sense.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Power Vacuum [What If... Chapter 10 Oficial [What? Why? Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 884 MB

Links updated on 11/25/2022

PC/MAC: - - -

ANDROID: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
Does Chapter 10 only have the incest shit or is there a separate version like the previous chapters without an incest "patch"? It just weirds me out when they are talking about being siblings or Ophelia being the mom. Previously she's just said he's the ward or whatever. Not gonna judge anyone that likes that stuff but it's a big put off for me. Hopefully I just downloaded the wrong version.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Does Chapter 10 only have the incest shit or is there a separate version like the previous chapters without an incest "patch"? It just weirds me out when they are talking about being siblings or Ophelia being the mom. Previously she's just said he's the ward or whatever. Not gonna judge anyone that likes that stuff but it's a big put off for me. Hopefully I just downloaded the wrong version.
You should be able to just delete the patch.rpy and patch.rpyc files in the game folder to get rid of the incest content.

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
You should be able to just delete the patch.rpy and patch.rpyc files in the game folder to get rid of the incest content.
Thanks I tried that but during Aliza's event where MC and Ophelia go to her house, Ophelia still calls MC her son, and calls him Aliza's nephew. MC also refers to her as mom still. Was hoping it would get rid of things like that.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks I tried that but during Aliza's event where MC and Ophelia go to her house, Ophelia still calls MC her son, and calls him Aliza's nephew. MC also refers to her as mom still. Was hoping it would get rid of things like that.
you could change the variable in renpy

Reactions: vesslan

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Do you know where that variable is?
Have you already slept in-game since removing the patch? To activate the patch, it has to get "flashed" by a sleeping event happening. I wonder if it might work the same in reverse.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ugh Kinetic Novels SUCK like why play something if you can't DO ANYTHING in it.
They definitely aren't for everyone, but I personally enjoy them for the same reason I tend to enjoy other games: characters, plot, visuals (if done well), and (when it's present) humor. I don't mind in the slightest just following along in this game, but as I said, I understand that it's not everyone's cup of tea.

Reactions: sava75

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
Ummm...........does Catherine doing Brenna count as NTR? Idk, I'm been hating Catherine more and more, she's obnoxious, cock-blocks all the damn time, so damn pushy and intrusive and has absolutely NO respect, NONE, for personal boundaries and the entire game I was hoping I did not have to worry about doing anything with her and hoping I'd get a choice(like in Milfy City or Man of the House on who to go for...did Man of the House have that, I don't remember, but other games I mean where you get that choice) to just protect her but not do her, but nope..all this is just a messy situation.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Do you know where that variable is?
deleteing the 2 files is all you need to do, however you might need to load before ch 10 or like some said just skip another day after deleting the files this way it might cause the game to "refresh", i myself just used the save at the end of ch 9, since i allways make sure to keep a save file at the end of the previews updated just in case of needing to "refresh" the game script loading since it's very easy to get where you were with holding down CTRL, this way you can get back to where you were in 2-6 minutes if you have to reload from previews version, remember, it's always a good idea to keep multiple saves just in case something goes to shit, granted in your case you just need the game to reload the scripts, but you never know when your saves get fucked and you need to start again because you've been using the same save from 6 updates ago, hope it works for you bud

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ummm...........does Catherine doing Brenna count as NTR? Idk, I'm been hating Catherine more and more, she's obnoxious, cock-blocks all the damn time, so damn pushy and intrusive and has absolutely NO respect, NONE, for personal boundaries and the entire game I was hoping I did not have to worry about doing anything with her and hoping I'd get a choice(like in Milfy City or Man of the House on who to go for...did Man of the House have that, I don't remember, but other games I mean where you get that choice) to just protect her but not do her, but nope..all this is just a messy situation.
Yes, both Milfy City and Man of the House have that choice. Personally, I adore Catherine, but everyone's tastes differ ofc, and that's obviously OK.

Reactions: sava75
4.20 star(s) 365 Votes