ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Fair enough, but do consider some of that other stuff and supporting it by proxy does keep a lot of people from supporting financially.

*shrug* I guess that's one way to look at it.

You put the quotes on real first there bud. Simply dismissing the criticisms doesn't make them invalid or not real. Simply hand waiving the issues many people have with stuff like pacing or having basically every character having the same sense of humor or their personalities kind of being the same doesn't mean they are dispelled. Pretty sure I didn't complain about the time between updates anywhere there, iirc I may have mentioned it in passing in my review but not in this comment chain. I mean I did more or less say it was justified for the quality jump in this newest chapter.

The other points you made (3-5) are true of most other games here.
Who choose whats going to happen in What Ifs are the ones who pay for the game, if you dont like NTR and think dev is wasting time with What Ifs, pay and vote for what you want, that whole theory about this game being NTR focus its so ridiculous, even wrost if you believe that because Hunter fucks Brenna and Ophelia first, dev its just giving what the players who pay wants basically, Hunter its pretty much the reason this game had some much people paying for it, and still, MC its the one who had most of the scenes.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
next game is confirmed to not have any NTR at all.
:unsure: Is it? I do recall something of that nature being said but, been a while

Who choose whats going to happen in What Ifs are the ones who pay for the game
Well...at the highest $20 tier, almost no one supports things at the highest tier. Not really a great sample size. Though tbf I don't know how wwg numbers break down even though the average is $5 according to graphtreon. One would suspect if all patrons or even just the 10 and 20 were able to vote you may have different results. It also stands to reason seeing as how the what if's have primarily been ntr focused the people here specifically for that would pay more to get their fiend on vs people just supporting the game. I was gonna support after this newest update but im not paying again in few days, I'll wait til the first. Not making that mistake again.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
:unsure: Is it? I do recall something of that nature being said but, been a while

Well...at the highest $20 tier, almost no one supports things at the highest tier. Not really a great sample size. Though tbf I don't know how wwg numbers break down even though the average is $5 according to graphtreon. One would suspect if all patrons or even just the 10 and 20 were able to vote you may have different results. It also stands to reason seeing as how the what if's have primarily been ntr focused the people here specifically for that would pay more to get their fiend on vs people just supporting the game. I was gonna support after this newest update but im not paying again in few days, I'll wait til the first. Not making that mistake again.
you wouldn't know, because you don't pay for PV. he said it in his discord where he talks more.

1655946519979.png

ScareKing

May 27, 2017

I dont remember $20 tier being create to vote in What Ifs and i pretty sure theres no limitation on how many people can vote, besides, $10 tier vote on wallpaper and its quite the same, and normaly people dont support high cost tiers, like $100 or more so i dont know how many people vote on What Ifs pool but i believe theres more then a 100.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
I dont remember $20 tier being create to vote in What Ifs and i pretty sure theres no limitation on how many people can vote, besides, $10 tier vote on wallpaper and its quite the same, and normaly people dont support high cost tiers, like $100 or more so i dont know how many people vote on What Ifs pool but i believe theres more then a 100.
Says on his patreon you have to be $20 to vote on what if, idk the numbers they aren't public. Obv the number of people that voted kinda are but the percentage of actual patrons being that tier aren't.

But hopefully the tail end of the production is smooth sailing. Looking forward to seeing it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
And that cuts it, you literally do nothing but white knight here. This is literally the only thread you're active on.
You said you don't remember him saying that. I posted him saying it. Why does that upset you that i'm going around correcting people? It's not like i'm wrong. All i'm doing is making sure information is correct. You're the one trying to shit on the game. YOU'RE the the one bringing the thread down, not me.

too tired

Sep 22, 2021
I have a question (probably already answered but didn't found it :/)
The Chapter 10 is now released officialy in the main game (like not beta version)? With gallery access and all?

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Can we merge chapter 10 into chapter 1-9 and it will still work? Or we have to play chapter 10 as standalone only?

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
just came to say: "OH FUCK HIS EYE, HOLY FUCK THAT WAS BRUTAL! I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT! ...okay out of my system, bye.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Please compressed
You can ask the person who compressed previous versions to do so again by quoting them in your request, like this:
Power Vacuum [Ch. 9] [What? Why? Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,84 GB / 736 MB - PowerVacuum-Chapter_9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,81 GB / 701 MB - PowerVacuum-Chapter_9-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
Alternately, you can always request that for Chapter 10 here instead.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
I could care less who fucks the girls, any guy works.
really? then outside of the times you were forced to give suggestions for the MC in the what ifs how many times have you put forth ideas for him vs hunter? cant wait for the next game so the what if can go away

Reactions: Mayonesa

Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
do we know how close the dev is to completing this game? I imagine since he already has an idea for his next game, that we probably have 3 or 4 updates left of PV. Which I'll be fine with, 3 to 4 what ifs between, still a lot of content left.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
really? then outside of the times you were forced to give suggestions for the MC in the what ifs how many times have you put forth ideas for him vs hunter? cant wait for the next game so the what if can go away
Of the 6 what ifs i've made suggestions for. I have asked for non-Hunter twice.

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes