TGafy

May 14, 2020
Ah. I see. Didn't look up there. I thought the tags was in the Genre spoiler. My bad. LoL
And you still counted it wrong. Not trying to start anything here, just that the fifth tag in genre is "Big ass".

But, yeah, they should update that to reflect the tags at the top of the page.

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
anyone got that site with all the teasers in it? Also that indian chick is hot as fuck. The new asian sis as well. Loving the new characters keep at it Dev.

Reactions: mitch44

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
Love too see Drew smash a few tight asses too
[/QUOTE
LIKE to see SEAN make an appearance, spend the night and bang all the women in the house. saving OPHELIA last. sterling bust in the room, catches SEAN fucking OPHELIA. instead of getting mad, SEAN and Sterling bang OPHELIA all night.

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
Damn thats hot , but would it be the main story or bad ending
main story or a what if or bad ending?
main story..... would be short. maybe two positions
bad ending..... short again maybe 2 positions.
What if..... longer scenes, more sex scenes, dp, anal, and more

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The one i downloaded didn't have it.
That's strange. I know you can't apply a patch to an android version, which is why there's no official android version. Whoever makes it waits until the patch is released and then gives the patched version. So, it should be patched. Where did you download it from?

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
That's strange. I know you can't apply a patch to an android version, which is why there's no official android version. Whoever makes it waits until the patch is released and then gives the patched version. So, it should be patched. Where did you download it from?
i downloaded the android mega one

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
To do thr android port the porter first needs to have the pc port, then needs to add the patch to the pc port. Once they do that then they need to do the conversion to android. If they don't add the patch beforehand then it cannot be added later. Thus the reason why there can't be an official port anymore because WWG can't be associated with the mandatory patch now required to play the game as intended.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
ReallY? You don't say? Why, this is Earth shattering news![/sarcasm]
But I was talking about this thread.
Too bad it doesn't work on this thread. Would it eliminate 30+ pages of the same list of NTR fetish posts? Yes. But the repeated "why isn't the Catherine gym thing working?" has become more bearable at this point.
Huh? What is this 'Catherine gym thing' you speak of?
I've yet to hear of this mythical beast you speak of.
Please tell me the tale, and what to....
[POST SUSPENDED, USER FLOGGED, PLEASE RETURN TO NORMAL THREAD. HAVE A NICE DAY :).]
[/sarcasm]

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes