TGafy

May 14, 2020
God damnit! The dog wasn't enough yet? Now there's a mythical beast who's gonna NTR us? Fuck this game!
I know this was meant as a joke, but, yes. :ROFLMAO: PT, make it happen. Even if it's in a drug-induced hallucination, it'll still be hilarious.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Wasn't Hunter a Centuar (mythical best) in the D&D game. That qualifies already so no need to add another.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I just wonder when Sterling is going to realize what Hunter did to the air conditioner. That gag is getting a bit played out, imo. I thought he started to figure it out during his date with Brenna that Catherine set up. But then nothing.
Maybe Sterling will notice in chapter 12 when he finally see's Hunter or Drew fucking/raping one of the girls

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Maybe Sterling will notice in chapter 12 when he finally see's Hunter or Drew fucking/raping one of the girls
Do you realize it can't be this way, because something like this only happen in a bad ending, and bad endings are non-canon so what happens in bad endings doesn't affect the canon story? Sterling discovering Hunter's methods in a bad ending is quite useless for the canon story, it should be in a canon event of the game.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
I just wonder when Sterling is going to realize what Hunter did to the air conditioner. That gag is getting a bit played out, imo. I thought he started to figure it out during his date with Brenna that Catherine set up. But then nothing.
I love the scene with Sterling, Catherine and Kumiko in Chapter 11:
•Air vent: *PSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH*
•Catherine: 'No. You SHHHHHHH!'
Classic Catherine.

I agree that Sterling needs to figure out the whole 'drugs in the A/C' thing soon.
It'll happen, but what is it now, 4 chapters that it's been going on?

Last edited:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I love the scene with Sterling, Catherine and Kumiko in Chapter 11:
•Air vent: *PSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH*
•Catherine: 'No. You SHHHHHHH!'
Classic Catherine.

I agree that Sterling needs to figure out the whole 'drgus in the A/C' thing soon.
It'll happen, but what is it now, 4 chapters that it's been going on?
That scene was hot esp when Sterling came inside Kumiko's pussy

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
It's definitely served its purpose: making everyone super horny while lowering their inhibitions. At this point almost everyone has had sex with Sterling and each other, so they probably no longer need the extra push from the AC gas.

I wonder though, if the characters do learn about the gas, will that change how they feel about each other and what they've done? :unsure:

Hunter has started to vary his tactics, with the wine and with whatever he told Drew about (something specifically affecting biological males).

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
It's definitely served its purpose: making everyone super horny while lowering their inhibitions. At this point almost everyone has had sex with Sterling and each other, so they probably no longer need the extra push from the AC gas.

I wonder though, if the characters do learn about the gas, will that change how they feel about each other and what they've done? :unsure:

Hunter has started to vary his tactics, with the wine and with whatever he told Drew about (something specifically affecting biological males).
I think Drew will back stab Hunter and form a friendship with sterling and let him know what Hunter has been doing.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Maybe they will be like "wellll... the gas made us realize our true feelings"
I think your right the gas will make the characters realize their true feelings.
One I think is Drew wants to be loved. Maybe have a girl for herself like Elieen or ambers sister ect

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018

I think a lot of it will depend on WHO finds it, HOW they find it, and if there is any PROOF showing who was behind it.
Hunter can deny everything unless there's a 'smoking gun' to link him directly to it.
I'm not sure that 'Hunter paid to have the A/C fixed, and that's when it started' will work, because I doubt people remember when it started.
Unless Catherine remembers when she started talking back to the air vents...

Reactions: Fayn Arawn
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes