Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I think Drew will back stab Hunter and form a friendship with sterling and let him know what Hunter has been doing.
Something like that may work out.

I'm thinking that Drew might win the bet with Hunter by not seducing anyone (in canon), and then Drew could just stop the gas. Whether she reveals it, or blames/frames anyone... we have to wait and see.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
There's one major difference between Ophelia and Drew. That difference is likely a very important factor on whether or not Sterling wants to fuck Drew.
That I will agree with. But that wasn't mentioned in the post I replied to. It was just in response to if he would fuck her. He doesn't need a pussy to fuck the person. Rather he'd fuck someone with a dick is a totally different question.

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
That I will agree with. But that wasn't mentioned in the post I replied to. It was just in response to if he would fuck her. He doesn't need a pussy to fuck the person. Rather he'd fuck someone with a dick is a totally different question.
I think you misinterpreted their comment. If they don't have a pussy then Sterling probably won't fuck them in any way. Whether it's anal or not.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You might be right, so I read it again and now I don't know. Hunter saying "do what I can't" certainly implies sexual conquest, but "you can't sit back and relax" suggests that Drew could just run out the clock without necessarily making a move. Maybe Hunter thinks that Drew might be able to seduce one target without help, but by boosting Drew's sex drive she's more likely to become impatient and resort to using the wine? :unsure:

Hunter: And if you think you don't need an edge in battle... prove it!
Drew: How?
Hunter: I'm leaving a bottle of this wine on this table!
Drew: Is that 'the mixture'?
Hunter: It is! One glass of this and you can have anyone! Prove you're better than me! Do what I can't without any liquid help!
Drew: That's too easy...
Hunter: All you have to do now is prove it!
Drew: And what do I get if I do?
Hunter: If that wine is still there in two weeks... I'll let you take over!
Drew: That's it? You'll just hand over everything?
Hunter: I will! But just so you can't sit back and relax while the timer ticks down... I'll be adding a new drug to the house's regimen!
Hunter: One that only works on men! And just so we're clear, that includes you because poison doesn't care about pronouns!
Drew: Pfff... that's a cake walk! I'll just have all my food and drink delivered...
Hunter: Shucks! Foiled again! Well... I need a shower! But when I get back... I'll fill you in on what's going on and what my plans are!
*Door slam*
Drew: How hard could it be...

Reactions: pinkie96

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
You might be right, so I read it again and now I don't know. Hunter saying "do what I can't" certainly implies sexual conquest, but "you can't sit back and relax" suggests that Drew could just run out the clock without necessarily making a move. :unsure:

Hunter: It is! One glass of this and you can have anyone! Prove you're better than me! Do what I can't without any liquid help!
Hunter: I will! But just so you can't sit back and relax while the timer ticks down... I'll be adding a new drug to the house's regimen!
Hunter: One that only works on men! And just so we're clear, that includes you because poison doesn't care about pronouns!
Drew: Pfff... that's a cake walk! I'll just have all my food and drink delivered...
Hunter: Shucks! Foiled again! Well... I need a shower! But when I get back... I'll fill you in on what's going on and what my plans are!
*Door slam*
Hey, isn't Hunter's response to Drew's "I'll just have my food and drink delivered" too... boneless? like a "Yeah, right", I didn't play the bad ends but did Drew got drugged on either of them? because that answer kinda tells me that Drew didn't actually find the way to avoid being drugged.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Hey, isn't Hunter's response to Drew's "I'll just have my food and drink delivered" too... boneless? like a "Yeah, right", I didn't play the bad ends but did Drew got drugged on either of them? because that answer kinda tells me that Drew didn't actually find the way to avoid being drugged.
Hunter's "defeated" answer came across as sarcastic to me, since he has other methods e.g. the AC gas etc.

Drew hasn't been drugged in either of her bad ends. In the first one, it's worth noting that Tiff wasn't drugged either, so even though Drew may have used some deception, she's still a legitimate threat.

AngryClerk

Oct 10, 2021
You might be right, so I read it again and now I don't know. Hunter saying "do what I can't" certainly implies sexual conquest, but "you can't sit back and relax" suggests that Drew could just run out the clock without necessarily making a move. :unsure:

*Door slam*
With the "Do what I can't" is basically what Hunter hasn't been able to do, thwart Sterling and achieve his goal. Have to include the "without any liquid help" after that because it is in reference to Hunter using liquid help to fuck his target. The "you can't sit back and relax" I believe is basically a challenge of itself to Drew. Drew can sit an entire 13 days out, using those days to formulate the best kind of plan and attack on the final day. Hunter tossing in the gas(which based on Drew's line of having her food/drink delivered tips off she doesn't know of the gas yet) that only works on men is to make it so Drew isn't comfortable, as it will effect her as it is Sterling at the moment, thus not making it an easy layup for Drew to attain the business.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
trying to make sterling gay? whats next fucking hunter in the ass.
Why would MC fuck Drew would he turn gay? Do you know what gay means? If you see a girl, find her attractive and then find out she was trans, do you turn gay? If you find a man attractive, you may be gay or bi, if you find a female figure attractive, you are not gay, and beware of kink shaming lol.

Reactions: punisher2099

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
Why would MC fuck Drew would he turn gay? Do you know what gay means? If you see a girl, find her attractive and then find out she was trans, do you turn gay? If you find a man attractive, you may be gay or bi, if you find a female figure attractive, you are not gay, and beware of kink shaming lol.
if he fucks trans and takes it up the butt, then yeah he is gay.

Reactions: mitch44

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
oh excuse me he will be bi then. no kink shameing here, thats your thing then do you. just hope there will be an option button or its a what if. not in the main game

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes