lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
When did this bad ending happen in Chapter 11? The only bad ending I found was near the end when Sterling is changed into Starling.
When Sterling go talk to Brenna in the living room after the scene with the hotel clerk. There is a choice to hug Brenna or just leave. Just leave lead to the bad end.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
When Sterling go talk to Brenna in the living room after the scene with the hotel clerk. There is a choice to hug Brenna or just leave. Just leave lead to the bad end.
Ah. Didn't think of that leading to one. I missed it. LoL. Oh well. I do know, though, that the last one is the longest one I think. It seemed to go on forever.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Ah. Didn't think of that leading to one. I missed it. LoL. Oh well. I do know, though, that the last one is the longest one I think. It seemed to go on forever.
If you're given a choice in the game, one of the options almost always leads to a bad ending with NTR...or a dog.
Or Hunter, which counts as either one. Or both.
G*d Damn you, Hunter...

Reactions: HanBoston

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Chapter 9, Tiff's storyline.
Tiff is cleaning Hunter's room and finds something under his bed.
She calls you in to see the bag and all the drugs that Hunter has been using.
You want to look through the bag and find out what Hunter has been using, and have a choice to make:
• Take the bag to your room(safe).
• Go through the bag here(Hunter's room). This is the bad/NTR ending.
If you look through the bag there in Hunter's room, he sneaks in and scares Tiff, who throws the bag into the air.
Sterling gets hit with multiple syringes. He has a massive reaction and has to go to the hospital.
Ophelia visits you(we get a preview of nurse Rachita here) and finds out you're blind and deaf.
When you go home, Hunter easily claims every woman in the game.
There are various scenes of him fucking them right in front of you. But in your condition, you never notice. I would have thought Sterling could have smelled it...
(the scene shown is Ophelia getting eaten by Hunter while she feeds you)

Last edited:
Reactions: Taiki Kudo

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
My save files dont work anymore. Anyone kind enough to provide me with a save game at the end of chapter 11?

Taiki Kudo

Jun 7, 2017
Chapter 9, Tiff's storyline.
Tiff is cleaning Hunter's room and finds something under his bed.
She calls you in to see the bag and all the drugs that Hunter has been using.
You want to look through the bag and find out what Hunter has been using, and have a choice to make:
• Take the bag to your room(safe).
• Go through the bag here(Hunter's room). This is the bad/NTR ending.
If you look through the bag there in Hunter's room, he sneaks in and scares Tiff, who throws the bag into the air.
Sterling gets hit with multiple syringes. He has a massive reaction and has to go to the hospital.
Ophelia visits you(we get a preview of nurse Rachita here) and finds out you're blind and deaf.
When you go home, Hunter easily claims every woman in the game.
There are various scenes of him fucking them right in front of you. But in your condition, you never notice. I would have thought Sterling could have smelled it...
(the scene shown is Ophelia getting eaten by Hunter while she feeds you)
Got it now. Thakns.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Got it now. Thakns.
I think the chapter 9 bad ending where Hunter fucks all the girls and the chapteer 11 bad ending where Drew and Hunter dp Brenna are the best ones. And a shout out would be where Sterling is in a hospital bed and wakes up from a year coma too where he see's Catherine, Brenna are pregnant and bred by Hunter and Ophelia has her baby that is obvs Hunter's

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I got to admit, the NTR scenes are hella funny and fun to see. It’s crazy how Sterling gets the worse out of it. He got killed 3 times, got sent to a coma when he tried to do a stunt at the pool, became Blind and deaf even got turn into the woman, I can’t wait to see what’s gonna happen in the next NTRs in chapter 12

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I wonder how Ophelia will react to the news of how Drew and David had an affair if that will come out in the next chapter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D Dog

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Yeah thats when Ophelia finds out about the affair from Sterling. I am meaning what the reaction will be from Ophelia
Sterling confirmed the affair to Ophelia, but she already suspected it after a tip from Kevin. We already saw Ophelia's "reaction": anger and sadness. Perhaps you mean her "response", i.e. what does she plan to do about it?

I'm very interested to see Ophelia confront Drew about the affair. It'll be a surprise regardless, because I have no idea what's going to happen.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Sterling confirmed the affair to Ophelia, but she already suspected it after a tip from Kevin. We already saw Ophelia's "reaction": anger and sadness. Perhaps you mean her "response", i.e. what does she plan to do about it?

I'm very interested to see Ophelia confront Drew about the affair. It'll be a surprise regardless, because I have no idea what's going to happen.
Yeah I mean her response I couldnt remember the word there lol.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes