jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
What are the chances that when Brenna and Catherine do the boner olympics the gas/drugs from the vent will then go on and that will then Invovle Hunter,Drew and Kevin being part of the olympics with Sterling. Then there is some hardcore sex scenes involving them with Catherine and Brenna.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
What are the chances that when Brenna and Catherine do the boner olympics the gas/drugs from the vent will then go on and that will then Invovle Hunter,Drew and Kevin being part of the olympics with Sterling. Then there is some hardcore sex scenes involving them with Catherine and Brenna.
I'd say it's unlikely.

The Olympics is a new gimmick for Brenna's OnlyFans and they've been pretty secretive about that. They probably bring Catherine into the activities because it's hard to keep it from her since she's sharing Brenna's room, while Nora and Keira will be staying in Catherine's room. I think they'll still try to keep the OF stuff (and the sex itself) a secret from the rest of the house.

Even if Hunter, Drew, or Kevin found out, I doubt they'd want to be featured in content that would end up online.

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Under the current version at time of posting:

Attempting to enter the gym when catherine is in there (i'm assuming this is related to triggering of events in the gym) causes a renpy exception I can't get around except to go back and avoid them.
When Brenna is in the gym there is no exception fault triggered.

Mac OS

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018

Attempting to enter the gym when catherine is in there (i'm assuming this is related to triggering of events in the gym) causes a renpy exception I can't get around except to go back and avoid them.

Mac OS
Download the patch on the 1st page and try again.

Reactions: billclinton99

BastianXTia21

Nov 1, 2021
i
In the main folder, you'll see a folder called "game". Just put the files of the patch in that folder and you should be peachy.
i already try that in the main folder i see the folder game i try add the archives of the patch(merge the game folders) but did not work i dont know what i am doing wrong i just right click in game folder and then add files to the archive then i select a folder with the patch but its not working

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
i dont know what i am doing wrong i just right click in game folder and then add files to the archive then i select a folder with the patch but its not working
I'm sorry, what do you mean, you "add files to the archive"? You unzip the patch into the folder, not the other way around. If you go to the game folder, you'll see three folders (game, lib and renpy) along with the PowerVacuum.exe. You click on the folder "game" and that's where you put the patch.rpy file. There's no right-clicking anything. You just unzip in the folder named "game".

BastianXTia21

Nov 1, 2021
I'm sorry, what do you mean, you "add files to the archive"? You unzip the patch into the folder, not the other way around. If you go to the game folder, you'll see three folders (game, lib and renpy) along with the PowerVacuum.exe. You click on the folder "game" and that's where you put the patch.rpy file. There's no right-clicking anything. You just unzip in the folder named "game".
nvm sorry I solved it on my own turn on the problem was the chapter 11 was on winrar not folder but now i fix it and now i got all right and merge with the patch thanks for the help suddenreal

TGafy

May 14, 2020

Mac OS
:poop: I almost missed this one because you didn't use 'cgym'!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The only Bad Ending with Drew that happen was with Drew fucking Tiff which I think happened last update while I person agree with you then Hunter has over stayed his welcome both in jokes and scenes and we need more Drew Content.

With the introduction with Cerberus I Hope there will be more content with him or atleast a mini game with him in the future although thats content isnt for everyone the dog animations both in facial expression and the entire scene was probably the best ive seen in any game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Drew has a bad end with Brenna too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeKent
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes