andy maxxx

Jul 30, 2018
Jail, obviously. Both of them are doing illegal things and take advantage of unwitting people. Sterling is too much of a straight arrow to just say "it's fine if you con other people".
Jail? That's a very soft punishment for the villains. They should be at least skinned alive or torched alive in the main ending lol. Sterling has received way worse fates in the non-canon ends, so just jailing them doesn’t seem fair tbh.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Jail? That's a very soft punishment for the villains. They should be at least skinned alive or torched alive in the main ending lol. Sterling has received way worse fates in the non-canon ends, so just jailing them doesn’t seem fair tbh.
As SuddenReal said, Sterling is a straight arrow. I think it's fine if they get worse fates in a non-canon ending. But Sterling is probably going to do things by the book. Or at most they might get themselves into trouble, like Hunter losing his eye.

jamiehmcw91

Engaged Member
May 28, 2021
As SuddenReal said, Sterling is a straight arrow. I think it's fine if they get worse fates in a non-canon ending. But Sterling is probably going to do things by the book. Or at most they might get themselves into trouble, like Hunter losing his eye.
Or Hunter loses his cock

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TrueJackal

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Ophelia wanting MC's baby.

Like actually wanting him as a lover and seriously considering this life changing event as a couple and letting the rest of the house know.
It's pretty much going there eventually. What would be a huge added bonus would be that she wants more, she realise that she wish to be the queen of Sterling's harem. Considering how turned-on she is by dominating other girls, she would want nothing more than to command and order around the women inside the house.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
It's pretty much going there eventually. What would be a huge added bonus would be that she wants more, she realise that she wish to be the queen of Sterling's harem. Considering how turned-on she is by dominating other girls, she would want nothing more than to command and order around the women inside the house.
Pfft I wish her luck against Catherine.

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
You mean in the end? Well hunter would either be jailed, condemned to be sterling's servants or dead.

Drew would probably be exiled from the family if not worse. Let'S never forget that he is still a villain and Stelring would not want him anywhere near him or his loved ones.
Personally I feel like at the end of the series Hunter is going to accidently off himself.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Ophelia wanting MC's baby.

Like actually wanting him as a lover and seriously considering this life changing event as a couple and letting the rest of the house know.
I think Brenna and Catherine might actually be supportive of this. In a previous chapter Cath suggested to Sterling that he should have sex with Brenna, and when he shot it down she pivoted to something like "Mom's been really lonely too." In chapter 11 when Sterling admitted to Kumiko and Catherine that he was fucking Ophelia, Cath asked if she could watch. Brenna is a little harder to read, but in her bad end with Drew in chapter 11, Brenna was super turned on by the revelation that Sterling was fucking Ophelia.

I also think Ophelia will be ok with Sterling fucking pretty much everyone. As of the end of chapter 11, I believe Ophelia is already aware that Sterling has had sex with: Eva, Mallory, Penny, Amber, Tiff, Aliza, Rachita, and Brenna. I can't wait to see Ophelia address the Brenna situation, as well as learn about Catherine and Lucia.

jamiehmcw91

Engaged Member
May 28, 2021
I think Brenna and Catherine might actually be supportive of this. In a previous chapter Cath suggested to Sterling that he should have sex with Brenna, and when he shot it down she pivoted to something like "Mom's been really lonely too." In chapter 11 when Sterling admitted to Kumiko and Catherine that he was fucking Ophelia, Cath asked if she could watch. Brenna is a little harder to read, but in her bad end with Drew in chapter 11, Brenna was super turned on by the revelation that Sterling was fucking Ophelia.

I also think Ophelia will be ok with Sterling fucking pretty much everyone. As of the end of chapter 11, I believe Ophelia is already aware that Sterling has had sex with: Eva, Mallory, Penny, Amber, Tiff, Aliza, Rachita, and Brenna. I can't wait to see Ophelia address the Brenna situation, as well as learn about Catherine and Lucia.
I want to know about what would happen between Drew/Ophelia regarding David's affair.
Also the DNA test regarding the paternity of Lucia's dad.

jamiehmcw91

Engaged Member
May 28, 2021
Personally I feel like at the end of the series Hunter is going to accidently off himself.
I think Hunter will either get killed by Ophelia for drugging everyone/trying to rape the girls and trying to breed them.
Or he will either get jailed or will escape.
Or maybe Drew backstabs him and confesses everything to get a deal.

Reactions: FoolishFool0
4.20 star(s) 373 Votes