jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Personally I feel like at the end of the series Hunter is going to accidently off himself.
I think Hunter will either get killed by Ophelia for drugging everyone/trying to rape the girls and trying to breed them.
Or he will either get jailed or will escape.
Or maybe Drew backstabs him and confesses everything to get a deal.

Reactions: FoolishFool0

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
  1. Hunter mentions being part of a long line of sex gods from Italy.
  2. Italy has been the center of the known world for many centuries, and a cultural melting pot from many people within the Mediterranean Teathre and beyond.
  3. In the What If set in Africa, the long lost tribe that looks like Hunter mentions an ancestor of myths and legends in the form of "The Grandfather," patriarch of the tribe who left one day in search for women for the continued existence of the tribe and never returned, a quasi deified figure Hunter looks remarkably like. Their emaciated and disgusting looks can be attributed to the Inbreeding they must have been forced to partake to survive.
  4. Sterling, Hunter and Drew appear to have, as Tiff puts it, a genetic condition typical of the SubSaharan Region. I don't think they tell us where in Africa the What If was set, but if the Grandfather were to move North, he'd have to cross the desert.
  5. Ancient Rome has several Myths in its Monarchic Times that seem to parallel this, Aenea who moves from Troy (Modern Day Turkey) to Italy Passing through Carthage (Modern Day Lybia), leading to him cucking a local hero and stealing his girlfriend (as his sister and her mother watch on in horror), Romulus and Remus being born from a god seducing a vestal, raised by a wolf woman IE a Prostitute, Servius Tullius being born from the God Priapus, a giant cock with wings according to Pliny the Elder, seeding an enslaved princess, the weirdly incestuous vibe of Servius in general between him, his mother in law/adopted mom/lover/witch, his wife/stepsister, and his twin daughters, one of which will betray and kill him to enforce a power vacuum to a younger and more virile man, her husband her step-cousin, to gain power...
  6. Assassin Creed teaches us genealogy is maleable.
  7. Hunter, Drew and Sterling are descendants of the Grandfather from the What If set in Africa. Making it Canon!

HENCE, HERE'S HOW NNENA CAN STILL WIN.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
As funny as that would be, MC would be to physically ill seeing Hunter like that to even think about banging him. Let alone doing the deed.
...So Kevin is the dad.
I mean technically he wouldn't need to do anything with Hunter. If Hunder was able to somehow get pregnant he would just need the mc's sperm.

Reactions: ncaa999

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Do you think we will have a bad ending where Drew will fuck Ophelia in the next chapter when Ophelia brings up the affair with David.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Ophelia wanting MC's baby.

Like actually wanting him as a lover and seriously considering this life changing event as a couple and letting the rest of the house know.
I also think that could happen. Ophelia doesn't seem too interested in dating after the one failed instance(Derik).
It's pretty much going there eventually. What would be a huge added bonus would be that she wants more, she realise that she wish to be the queen of Sterling's harem. Considering how turned-on she is by dominating other girls, she would want nothing more than to command and order around the women inside the house.
Yes, this would play right into Ophelia's dominant streak. She would LOVE to be the Queen Bee over Aliza, her daughters and all the other girls.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
But Ophelia wanting MC's baby now would not be the biggest surprise anymore.

I imagine this:
We already now that Lucia's mom (Kiera?) will be visiting, together with her mom.
So what about, if it would not only be revealed, that Hunter is Lucia's dad by him having impregnated Kiera, but also, that Kiera is also Hunter's daughter by him having impregnated Kiera's mom. So he impregnated Lucia's grandmother first, siring Lucia's mom. And later he impregnated his daughter Kiera and sired his daughter/granddaughter Lucia.
But this would not be all, since we know Hunter: It would also be revealed, that Kiera's mother and Ophelia's mother were sisters and both were secretly Hunter's daughters, too! That would make Ophelia and her dead husband being married half-sibling with three children, Ophelia, Aliza and Kiera Hunter's daughters/granddaughters and Lucia even Hunter's daughter/granddaughter/grandgranddaughter!
I would really like to see Ophelia's reaction - and even more Lucia's! That would most probably cause a non stop flood of orgasms for hours to her. :LOL:

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

john984

Jun 6, 2020
I would really love to see one of these 2 things in chapter 12

1. Every girl knowing about the other girls being fucked.
2. Every girl reveals they are pregnant.

Reactions: Bobbybuckles29

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I would really love to see one of these 2 things in chapter 12
No offense, but that does sounds a bit like endgame content. I'd say cool your horses and have some patience. We'll get there soon since the story's wrapping up. We won't see it in chapter 12 (though we'll have an "increase in knowledge" next chapter, but not full disclosure), but we will see it in a few more chapters (things should end with chapter 14 or 15).

Reactions: TGafy

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
What if one of the girls says that when Sterling was away out with Tiffany to me her mother, that Hunter and Drew fucked/raped them and one of them is pregnant. We don't actually know if Hunter/Drew was stalking one of the girls when Sterling was out so that could be there chance.
If that would happen I would say it would be Brenna or Ophelia.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
What if one of the girls says that when Sterling was away out with Tiffany to me her mother, that Hunter and Drew fucked/raped them and one of them is pregnant. We don't actually know if Hunter/Drew was stalking one of the girls when Sterling was out so that could be there chance.
If that would happen I would say it would be Brenna or Ophelia.
There's no possible way that could have happened in the main game. In the main route the MC is the only one who fucked the girls right now, that's it. Everything else is like a What If... this or that happened

Reactions: lipe2410
Dec 26, 2020
Hey guys! A quick question for the $20 suscribers, how many animations or CGs does the Dream Scene has? I need to decide if I pledge $20 for Power Vacuum or Gunpowder Cocktail, thanks!

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes