Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
Just had a thought, there are a ton of scenes that could be done by putting Drew in the gym. She looks rather fit and could either use that to tease/seduce some of the girls or to compete with Sterling or even surpass him. Having Drew be stronger than Sterling could be interesting. All this could lead to various bad ends.

Edit : Drew could also be stronger by using drugs to follow the game's general vibe

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rabbit6605

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Just had a thought, there are a ton of scenes that could be done by putting Drew in the gym. She looks rather fit and could either use that to tease/seduce some of the girls or to compete with Sterling or even surpass him. Having Drew be stronger than Sterling could be interesting. All this could lead to various bad ends.
Yeah I totally agree there.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I don't know, Sterling is pretty strong thanks to Catherine's training plan. Drew is undoubtedly fit, but she'd have to bulk up quite a bit to be stronger than Sterling. And then Drew would look a lot less feminine (which is probably not what she wants) and she'd lose the whole "outwardly nonthreatening" vibe that works for her seduction strategy.

Reactions: Grey Wolf 73

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I don't know, Sterling is pretty strong thanks to Catherine's training plan. Drew is undoubtedly fit, but she'd have to bulk up quite a bit to be stronger than Sterling. And then Drew would look a lot less feminine (which is probably not what she wants) and she'd lose the whole "outwardly nonthreatening" vibe that works for her seduction strategy.
Id love too see Drew fucking Catherine in the gym and strech Catherine tight little asshole and cunt open

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
I agree. Sterling and Catherine did yoga, then she had him lifting. Then Amber worked on his stabilizer muscles.
So I think Sterling would have the edge in both overall strength and flexability on Drew.
Drew looks very fit, but who knows what kind of hormones she's been taking all these years and what it did to her muscles.

All in all, I do think a few scenes of Drew in the gym might be interesting if she were targeting Catherine, Brenna or Amber.
If nothing else, it might set up some awkward situations between Drew and Sterling that could be fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: jamiehmcw91

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Man, I love this game but it's a damn shame that Drew was introduced so late. I thought he might have 2 or 3 NTR scenes in the latest chapter, to compensate a little for having such little screen time and to allow us to see how he would seduce the women.

But I was sorely disappointed to see him having only one and not only he had to use the magic wine to get the girl but it was a scene he had to share with Hunter. Don't get me wrong, I like Hunter but come on, at least let him finish inside Brenna once and then he could go for round 2 with Hunter.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Man, I love this game but it's a damn shame that Drew was introduced so late. I thought he might have 2 or 3 NTR scenes in the latest chapter, to compensate a little for having such little screen time and to allow us to see how he would seduce the women.

But I was sorely disappointed to see him having only one and not only he had to use the magic wine to get the girl but it was a scene he had to share with Hunter. Don't get me wrong, I like Hunter but come on, at least let him finish inside Brenna once and then he could go for round 2 with Hunter.
Agree

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Training using Stable-Diffusion:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mmm, besides the squished aspect ratio (which can be easily fixed), there is clearly something wrong with one of her eyes. Different catch lights too. Also, at least one of the leaves appears to be floating in the air.
Her fingers appear malformed too, but that is usually the case with these AI attempts.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Mmm, besides the squished aspect ratio (which can be easily fixed), there is clearly something wrong with one of her eyes. Different catch lights too. Also, at least one of the leaves appears to be floating in the air.
Her fingers appear malformed too, but that is usually the case with these AI attempts.
We need some more of Hunter/Drew fucking Tiffany espically in her ass

Knighthood

Dec 18, 2017
What? Why? Games I have an idea for a Patreon reward tier; STL models of the girls (various outfits and poses). I think it would be relatively simple to pull off and add more value to the subscription. Wouldn't mind having some 3D printed statues, you could add articulation if you wanted to be real fancy with it. I think it's a unique premise, as I haven't really seen it before.

Reactions: Ilhares

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Yep, i should've put more height and dimished the strength of the image, but i tried to make her as real as possible.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes