Knighthood

Dec 18, 2017
I cant remember what happened to Lucia in chapter 11. Can someone remind me?
Lucia and Sterling go to Drew for a DNA test to determine paternity, during which her mother calls and they invite her to visit.
They don't have the results of the test in this chapter.
Lucia and Sterling have a lot of sex and she eventually realizes that she's developing feelings for him (and him for her).

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Lucia and Sterling go to Drew for a DNA test to determine paternity, during which her mother calls and they invite her to visit.
They don't have the results of the test in this chapter.
Lucia and Sterling have a lot of sex and she eventually realizes that she's developing feelings for him (and him for her).
Hopefully the DNA test result is in the next chapter

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
But it could be as simple as keeping Kiera from being seduced (again) by Hunter and Drew by having Sterling seduce/claim her.
Perhaps the results of the paternity test will be inconclusive, and they need Keira to share her story to fill in the blanks, but she has buried all the memories under years of therapy, and only a big cock can help her remember? :unsure::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Dragoci

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
Yep. "Hi everybody!"
So far this has been an awesome, fantastic, excelent update; this Chapter 11.
But I wonder if we will ever get to see Brenna and Lucia with a big bush again... I kinda really loved them when they had a lot of hair ...down there.

Anyway, Congratulations to the developing team, great work and cheers and all the best for you all out there.

Reactions: xxxavier

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
I cant remember what happened to Lucia in chapter 11. Can someone remind me?
*SPOILERS*

What I meant specificaly is that Lucia explicitly told Sterling, that she would rather do any kinky shit on the bedroom before kissing someone, fact is she was ok with watever so long she didn't have someone else's face near her, but on chapter 11 Sterlong kissed her and she enjoyed it so she was freaking out cuz there was no way she wouldn't be freaking out about that.

So atelast her has a suspicion that something is going on.

Reactions: Teddybear#83

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
*SPOILERS*

What I meant specificaly is that Lucia explicitly told Sterling, that she would rather do any kinky shit on the bedroom before kissing someone, fact is she was ok with watever so long she didn't have someone else's face near her, but on chapter 11 Sterlong kissed her and she enjoyed it so she was freaking out cuz there was no way she wouldn't be freaking out about that.

It was all because of Hunter's drugs.
I think it was the male-focused drug that Hunter just started using that pushed Sterling to 'take charge' during sex with Lucia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
*SPOILERS*

A fitting typo. :LOL:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I actually prefer Drew with the dick.
Bad end Id like Drew to fuck either Kiera,Catherine or Ophelia.
Catherine in the ass tho and both Kiera and Ophelia in every hole. Shame she cant breed them tho
Why couldn't Drew do that? Biological male, buddy. Or did I miss them claiming infertility?
What? Why? Games I have an idea for a Patreon reward tier; STL models of the girls (various outfits and poses). I think it would be relatively simple to pull off and add more value to the subscription. Wouldn't mind having some 3D printed statues, you could add articulation if you wanted to be real fancy with it. I think it's a unique premise, as I haven't really seen it before.
At first I thought you were nuts, but 3D printed models could be kinda badass. I'd probably have Tefnut, Aliza, and Brenna side by side.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Why couldn't Drew do that? Biological male, buddy. Or did I miss them claiming infertility?

At first I thought you were nuts, but 3D printed models could be kinda badass. I'd probably have Tefnut, Aliza, and Brenna side by side.
Drew "cut off" her balls so she couldn't get anyone pregnant, and the 3D printed models would be super cool, but way too expensive I think, maybe US $100 or so.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Drew "cut off" her balls so she couldn't get anyone pregnant, and the 3D printed models would be super cool, but way too expensive I think, maybe US $100 or so.
I actually wish Drew never cut her balls of. It would have made the story better if she could impregnante all the girls while Hunter couldn't.

Reactions: Khao

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
I actually wish Drew never cut her balls of. It would have made the story better if she could impregnante all the girls while Hunter couldn't.
I could see that.
In an alternate timeline where Drew kept her testicle and Hunter was unable to impregnate anyone(for whatever reason).

The original threat would be defending the women from Hunter's advances(purely for sexual conquest).
Then when Drew arrives, Sterling had to defend against both of them with the added threat of Drew impregnating them.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I could see that.
In an alternate timeline where Drew kept her testicle and Hunter was unable to impregnate anyone(for whatever reason).

The original threat would be defending the women from Hunter's advances(purely for sexual conquest).
Then when Drew arrives, Sterling had to defend against both of them with the added threat of Drew impregnating them.
Same I could see that

Reactions: FENISMARKS

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
It was all because of Hunter's drugs.
I think it was the male-focused drug that Hunter just started using that pushed Sterling to 'take charge' during sex with Lucia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, the audience knows that it's because Hunter's drugs, but not a single one of the characters seems to put two and two together. but as of chapter 11 Lucia does, she is atleast suspecting some foul play.

Thanks for the run down though.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes