Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Hi i'm new here. So... which route has more scenes? Ntr or love route?
Actually it really dosen't matter if you can get all the scenes while just playing. By just playing i mean no doing rollbacks to find missing scenes in the gallery or like that.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Actually it really dosen't matter if you can get all the scenes while just playing. By just playing i mean no doing rollbacks to find missing scenes in the gallery or like that.
Love and ntr in every chapter. The ntr is the bad endings

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Nice I could see that happening in a bad ending.
Have Peyton fuck Tiff in every hole then Peyton breeds her.
Then Drew fucks Flora - and then her and Peyton spitroast Tiff
I think this would no longer be possible since Peyton has had "bottom surgery".

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
This game doesn't really have routes. There's really only one path, because the occasional branches are all dead-ends. There are choices which can lead to NTR scenes if you choose to view them, but after those scenes the game automatically reminds back to the choice. To continue the story you then have to choose the non-NTR option.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
This game doesn't really have routes. There's really only one path, because the occasional branches are all dead-ends. There are choices which can lead to NTR scenes if you choose to view them, but after those scenes the game automatically reminds back to the choice. To continue the story you then have to choose the non-NTR option.
well its a harem game. you dont need routes ,the end is have them all the ntrish is for those who like that kink and isnt in the canon ,is only there bcs more kinks attract more ppl [money]nothing else

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
well its a harem game. you dont need routes ,the end is have them all the ntrish is for those who like that kink and isnt in the canon ,is only there bcs more kinks attract more ppl [money]nothing else
I was only answering someone else's question but thanks I guess.

I'm not sure about your kink theory though. There's been a lot of negative reaction to the NTR content. Like the old saying: "you can't please all people all the time"; but some people don't tolerate when their specific taste isn't catered too.

Shurawrath1

Dec 11, 2020
After chapter 9-10 will femdom continue with Ophelia or is it just for a while? Or will I have the option to choose to leave femdom path

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
After chapter 9-10 will femdom continue with Ophelia or is it just for a while? Or will I have the option to choose to leave femdom path
Ophelia has some dominant tendencies that came out with Sterling during those chapters and with Aliza in Ch.11.
If Ophelia shows that side of herself again, I'm guessing it will either be when she confronts Drew, or during a bad(NTR) ending with someone like Kevin.

I didn't care for her 'Madre' phase with Sterling, but it didn't last too long. It did add a little variety to her character.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Ophelia has some dominant tendencies that came out with Sterling during those chapters and with Aliza in Ch.11.
If Ophelia shows that side of herself again, I'm guessing it will either be when she confronts Drew, or during a bad(NTR) ending with someone like Kevin.

I didn't care for her 'Madre' phase with Sterling, but it didn't last too long. It did add a little variety to her character.
I can see Drew raing Ophelia when she confrots her

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
I dont think the MC will fuck Drew. Maybe Drew fucks the MC in a bad end maybe
If something happens between them, MC will fuck Drew, I don't think the developer will put more stuff that will bring him more hater, trans/futa is very unpopular when they fuck girls, macho in futa is even less popular and futa in macho it's more niche than gay, i believe dev will try to bring more attention to him because his next game will be more "vanilla".

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Do you think that when Ophelia confronts Drew about the affair with her and David, do you think that Drew will try and fuck Ophelia?
Also do we know if Hunter started fucking the girls before Sterling came into the game. It is kind of suspcious when Sterling saw him grabbing Ophelia's lovely tight ass.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Do you think that when Ophelia confronts Drew about the affair with her and David, do you think that Drew will try and fuck Ophelia?
Also do we know if Hunter started fucking the girls before Sterling came into the game. It is kind of suspcious when Sterling saw him grabbing Ophelia's lovely tight ass.
He didn't. I think they arrived around the same time to the house

Reactions: Grey Wolf 73

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
That's a great question, and I hope she does! Drew seems like she'll fuck anyone (hot) if the opportunity presents itself, but how can she get Ophelia to want it? That may be a big challenge considering how angry Ophelia was about the affair. I think she might concoct some scheme to get revenge on Drew and need Sterling's help to pull it off, but there will be some pivotal decision for Sterling (and the players) that can cause the plan to backfire on Ophelia.

Like john984 said above, Hunter only just arrived, so he didn't have time to seduce the girls yet. If Sterling hadn't come home, there would have been no one to stop Hunter from fucking them.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok I do have a theory for chapter 12 but I’m gonna wait till were near to say it but I am curious on how this will play out, like we know Kevin coming back and Kiera is visiting and etc. I do have a question will we finally get to learn and see how this originally started but from hunter and drew POV? Cuz I feel this Chapter or chapter 13 we should see from Hunter POV on how he started and how he became dios de sesso and how he met Keira and Nora and David and etc.

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
I've just downloaded chapter 11 official and transfer my save from previous version to it. But somehow the game turned in to just a scrolling throw novel. Can someone tell me why? I can load the old save but it glitched out in Catherine Gym events. If I start a new game, it doesn't show any choice and the story go straight into a sex fest. Sadly I already deleted the old game.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes