Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Ok I do have a theory for chapter 12 but I’m gonna wait till were near to say it but I am curious on how this will play out, like we know Kevin coming back and Kiera is visiting and etc. I do have a question will we finally get to learn and see how this originally started but from hunter and drew POV? Cuz I feel this Chapter or chapter 13 we should see from Hunter POV on how he started and how he became dios de sesso and how he met Keira and Nora and David and etc.
I think that would make an interesting side story/flashback scene. Possibly even a What If... episode.
• Are the men in Hunter's family actually sex gods, or did Hunter just make up the entire story?
• Maybe Hunter created the story to 'inspire' Drew to become more interested in women.
We have no proof other than what David wrote in his apology letter to Sterling.
• How did Hunter learn/discover about the men in his family's history of becoming masters of female seduction?
• Did Hunter actually seduce and impregnate the women in his family(his aunts, cousins...his own mother)?
• What have Hunter and Drew been doing in the last few(~15) years? Hunter and Drew hinted at being counselors of some kind.

I've just downloaded chapter 11 official and transfer my save from previous version to it. But somehow the game turned in to just a scrolling throw novel. Can someone tell me why? I can load the old save but it glitched out in Catherine Gym events. If I start a new game, it doesn't show any choice and the story go straight into a sex fest. Sadly I already deleted the old game.
To fix the Catherine Gym glitch, you MUST install the MANDATORY patch in the Original Post(page 1).
As far as the other issue, what version was the 'old' game you deleted?

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
To fix the Catherine Gym glitch, you MUST install the MANDATORY patch in the Original Post(page 1).
Thanks for the tips. It's chapter 10. I haven't finished it yet but it was playable.

The patch turn it into a game again. Thanks a lot!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Grey Wolf 73

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Are the men in Hunter's family actually sex gods, or did Hunter just make up the entire story?
If the story's made up, I doubt it's Hunter who made it up. Say what you want about Hunter, but he's tenacious. Lesser men would have given up, given what he's been through, but he remains determined. If he was the one who came up with the story, he'd know it was fake (I know it's obvious he'd know, but I emphasize to make my point), so where would his determination come from? But since it's obvious he drank the cool-aid, he knows it's his destiny to impregnate all women he comes across, no matter what misfortune befalls him. So, if the story's made up, it's probably from some ancestor of his (at least his father or grandfather).

Damnit! That just inspired me for another What If. What If Hunter hadn't brought in Drew to help, but his own father? Curse my inquisitive mind! I'll need bleach to get that mental image out of my mind.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
What types of what if's would you want to see and involving which characters?
Good and bad?
Well there was many possibilities that I thought about that would allow The developper to explore different fetish. What? Why? games, feel free to take these ideas for yourself if you wish so:

First

What if Sterling at one point is at the top of his power, he has "completed" his harem and is now the king... only to wake up and realise that this was all a dream. He wakes up the day before he meets his family and realise that his penis is not big by any means and he is actually quite small between his legs. He only imagined all of this adventure since the beginning...

Then he goes to look for his family and he is relieved that Hunter has been dead for years so is not a threat... But then something is announced on nationnal television. A new national program has been launched to fight racism and biggotry in America, any white families are required to interact with black people and professional agents will be sent to white neighboorhood to "familiarise" them.

Of course no need for gangbang and it would probably be easier for the developper if there was a single agent. But that specific black agent (PLZ don't have him be a vulgar gangbangers) would NTR the whole family away from Sterling with profesionalism. There is plenty of opportunities for humor about Laws, Agency, Secret conspiracy and also bring a new fetish to the game : interracial. Which was discussed a few times by Ophelia and Sterling in earlier chapter.

Second

What if the story didn't take place inside a household, but in a school? What I mean by that is a reimagination of the characters where Sterling is a student in a school and instead of being a nice guy, he had full intention of making the entire school subversient to him and make their belly grows with his kids.

- Ophelia would be the strict principal that is secretly a pervert and dreams of being dominated,
- Brenna would be the alpha bitch cheerleader that needs a lesson,
- Mallory and Aliza and any other milfs would be teachers
- Catherine and Amber would be the friendly students
- The indian nurse would be the school nurse, etc.

I think you get the points. Personally I would see this one as a TOTALLY NON NTR What if?, go full harem without bothering with a threat of someone stealing the girls.

Of course that What if? would require more work as it would needs a quick reintroduction for every character but it's doable if the developper to put the time and ressources in it. And also allow him to explore a different fetish that he has not touched yet, The school setting.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I think that would make an interesting side story/flashback scene. Possibly even a What If... episode.
• Are the men in Hunter's family actually sex gods, or did Hunter just make up the entire story?
• Maybe Hunter created the story to 'inspire' Drew to become more interested in women.
We have no proof other than what David wrote in his apology letter to Sterling.
• How did Hunter learn/discover about the men in his family's history of becoming masters of female seduction?
• Did Hunter actually seduce and impregnate the women in his family(his aunts, cousins...his own mother)?
• What have Hunter and Drew been doing in the last few(~15) years? Hunter and Drew hinted at being counselors of some kind.

exactly like we got a few chapters left of this game and we’re only getting to know bits and pieces of the story like so we know based off of David letter and what hunter has said in the NTR scenes and I feel like it would be cool if the Dev showed us the whole origin

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I want to know what Hunter and Drew where doing for the last 15 years. Am I correct that one of them said they fucked plenty of girls before?

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Well there was many possibilities that I thought about that would allow The developper to explore different fetish. What? Why? games, feel free to take these ideas for yourself if you wish so:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Scenario #1: This site and this game don't need yet another game that fits this tired meme.
i.e.: Tyrone cucks the 'inferior' white peepo with 'muh BBC'...
• And how exactly do you NTR someone away 'with professionalism'? Will Tyrone be wearing a tie while banging everyone?
• PLENTY of other games on this site that play out this fantasy. They're on the 'Lateest Update' menu all the time because they get abandoned and constantly remade.

I want to know what Hunter and Drew where doing for the last 15 years. Am I correct that one of them said they fucked plenty of girls before?
Yea, a short scene or two showing them moving into a town, targeting a woman, and how they worked together(or seperately) to remove any men from their path before conquoring their target. Then skipping town and moving on.
That could be fun.

Reactions: Prometheus51

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Scenario #1: This site and this game don't need yet another game that fits this tired meme.
i.e.: Tyrone cucks the 'inferior' white peepo with 'muh BBC'...
• And how exactly do you NTR someone away 'with professionalism'? Will Tyrone be wearing a tie while banging everyone?
• PLENTY of other games on this site that play out this fantasy. They're on the 'Lateest Update' menu all the time because they get abandoned and constantly remade.
Wow Calm down man, this was just a suggestion, it was not my only one. Just an opportunity for What? Why? games to explore different fetish.

That is pretty much what the What if? are for. Normally this game is not a fully Futa focused game. Sure, it's there to a smaller degrees but not the main focus. but that's why What if 8 focuses on that topic where Ophelia gets turned into a sexual predator. These chapters are there to explore different possibilities. Stories That cannot happen in the main game, it's the opportunity to go wild and crazy.

Also since when the facts that this idea or fetish exist in other games is a problem? I mean the story of the guy who gets a harem with the female member of his family is VERY common on this site, Power vacuum is good not because its super original (minus the elaborated NTR bad ending) but because it's that well made. Quality always matter more than originality

My second suggestion The school harem settings is also very popular on this site and you don't seem to have problem with it.

Perhaps we should tell every developper that is making a classical adult game about guy entering college that we don't need "yet another" young students who bangs his own mothers and busty teachers. I mean this is such a tired meme of a young guy banging big breasted milf...

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2020
Wow Calm down man, this was just a suggestion, it was not my only one. Just an opportunity for What? Why? games to explore different fetish.
Yeah dude got kinda aggressive when all you did was answer a discussion question. I don’t see the so called all the time games he’s talking about but if they do constantly get abandoned, nothing wrong with you wanting a complete experience even if it’s not my cup of tea.

Reactions: panzermaster

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
What if Sterling at one point is at the top of his power, he has "completed" his harem and is now the king... only to wake up and realise that this was all a dream. He wakes up the day before he meets his family and realise that his penis is not big by any means and he is actually quite small between his legs. He only imagined all of this adventure since the beginning...

Then he goes to look for his family and he is relieved that Hunter has been dead for years so is not a threat... But then something is announced on nationnal television. A new national program has been launched to fight racism and biggotry in America, any white families are required to interact with black people and professional agents will be sent to white neighboorhood to "familiarise" them.

Of course no need for gangbang and it would probably be easier for the developper if there was a single agent. But that specific black agent (PLZ don't have him be a vulgar gangbangers) would NTR the whole family away from Sterling with profesionalism. There is plenty of opportunities for humor about Laws, Agency, Secret conspiracy and also bring a new fetish to the game : interracial. Which was discussed a few times by Ophelia and Sterling in earlier chapter.
If I recall correctly, WWG has expressed dislike for the "it was all a dream" trope because it's lazy writing. Even though this is a What If suggestion I think that would still apply. The What Ifs have all basically been branches off of points in the main story, without knowledge of later events from the primary timeline. My point is that if this idea were to be used, the "dream" aspect would probably be cut from it.

As for the core of your idea, it sounds to me like "cuckolding as reparations", which is so ridiculous on its face that it might work in a humorous way. On the other hand, the Venn diagram of people with these fetishes might be fairly small, so it's probably not a viable option to suggest if/when WWG resumes making What Ifs.
What if the story didn't take place inside a household, but in a school? What I mean by that is a reimagination of the characters where Sterling is a student in a school and instead of being a nice guy, he had full intention of making the entire school subversient to him and make their belly grows with his kids.

- Ophelia would be the strict principal that is secretly a pervert and dreams of being dominated,
- Brenna would be the alpha bitch cheerleader that needs a lesson,
- Mallory and Aliza and any other milfs would be teachers
- Catherine and Amber would be the friendly students
- The indian nurse would be the school nurse, etc.

I think you get the points. Personally I would see this one as a TOTALLY NON NTR What if?, go full harem without bothering with a threat of someone stealing the girls.

Of course that What if? would require more work as it would needs a quick reintroduction for every character but it's doable if the developper to put the time and ressources in it. And also allow him to explore a different fetish that he has not touched yet, The school setting.
This idea is sort of fun, but I think it would be better as a wallpaper or one of the new "dream scenes".

Personally, my enjoyment of the characters comes not only from how they look, but also their personalities and story arcs. If you undo all of the events and experiences we've seen the characters go through and place them into a different context, you dilute their concepts and they essentially become different characters, in which case you might as well make an entirely new game with new characters.

Bad What ifs: Peyton claims Tiff and Flora; Lucia is drawn to Drew at first sight; Hunter's full gym course for Catherine and Aliza; Drew helps transform Sterling into Starling and claims her; Starling is bred by Kevin.
Some interesting ideas there, if a little vague. Just a couple of nitpicks: Peyton doesn't have a dick and is not sexually interested in women; Starling doesn't have female reproductive organs and so cannot be "bred" by Kevin.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
If I recall correctly, WWG has expressed dislike for the "it was all a dream" trope because it's lazy writing. Even though this is a What If suggestion I think that would still apply. The What Ifs have all basically been branches off of points in the main story, without knowledge of later events from the primary timeline. My point is that if this idea were to be used, the "dream" aspect would probably be cut from it.

As for the core of your idea, it sounds to me like "cuckolding as reparations", which is so ridiculous on its face that it might work in a humorous way. On the other hand, the Venn diagram of people with these fetishes might be fairly small, so it's probably not a viable option to suggest if/when WWG resumes making What Ifs.
Well the dream a part is not a necessity, it was more an attempt at removing hunter from the picture in a "believable" way because it would make thing significantly more complicated with him being present in the house. It's also a way to give a hope to Sterling only to take it back immediatly after. A bit like the ophelia scene bad ending of chapter 11, where Sterling remembers himself with his mother only for the game to come back to the nightmarish reality of Hunter having taken away his mother.

Of course there are MANY other ways for Sterling to lose his manhood and for hunter to no longer be there. So the new "challenger" can be the focus. The dream is just one possibility among the many.

Now I don't know the percentage but it's a way to obtain variety by having different fetish, I am not sure about the viability but that's how polls can help us know more about this. It can easily be one suggestion and sees if the Patreon supporters are interested

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
This idea is sort of fun, but I think it would be better as a wallpaper or one of the new "dream scenes".

Personally, my enjoyment of the characters comes not only from how they look, but also their personalities and story arcs. If you undo all of the events and experiences we've seen the characters go through and place them into a different context, you dilute their concepts and they essentially become different characters, in which case you might as well make an entirely new game with new characters.
I can see why it might not be your thing. It was an attempt at exploring a new fetish while also keeping the characters that we know and love while also remaining simple. But I can see how this could be a bit dissapointing if we undo everything.

Let's go for something else then :

What if Sterling decide to expand his harem beyond his circle and family after the end?

It's an hypothetic epilogue. Sterling after becoming the king of his harem decides to "expand" his list of conquest infiltrating a prestigious university. He makes sure that :

- Ophelia becomes the strict principal that forbids any sex between students or teacher except when Sterling is involved

- Brenna becomes the leader of the cheerleader that acts like an absolute tease to other male student but never give them anything other than allowing them to look at her.

- Catherine and Amber are the cute nice student at the head of school clubs that are forbidden treasure to their male members,

- Aliza and Mallory becomes the unreachable milf teachers for their horny male student

- The indian nurse becomes the school nurse making sure that Ophelia rules are respected, etc.

With his agents in every part of the school, he get to slowly have complete control while taking away from the other guys the most beautiful girl of the school and keeping them only for himself.

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
Is the what-if extra chapter the only real futa content in the game as of right now? And if that is the case is there potential for more of that kind of stuff in future? Since I'm only here for the futa tag.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Is the what-if extra chapter the only real futa content in the game as of right now? And if that is the case is there potential for more of that kind of stuff in future? Since I'm only here for the futa tag.
Yeah only one futa what if. I am hoping for more tho especially featuring Drew

Reactions: Nessiah

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
What if Sterling decide to expand his harem beyond his circle and family after the end?

It's an hypothetic epilogue. Sterling after becoming the king of his harem decides to "expand" his list of conquest infiltrating a prestigious university. He makes sure that :

- Ophelia becomes the strict principal that forbids any sex between students or teacher except when Sterling is involved

- Brenna becomes the leader of the cheerleader that acts like an absolute tease to other male student but never give them anything other than allowing them to look at her.

- Catherine and Amber are the cute nice student at the head of school clubs that are forbidden treasure to their male members,

- Aliza and Mallory becomes the unreachable milf teachers for their horny male student

- The indian nurse becomes the school nurse making sure that Ophelia rules are respected, etc.

With his agents in every part of the school, he get to slowly have complete control while taking away from the other guys the most beautiful girl of the school and keeping them only for himself.
I like where you're going with this but I think it needs adjustments to be more plausible, because as everybody knows: verisimilitude is extremely important in porn games! :p

While Ophelia is obviously a dominant personality in the household and that would correlate to being an authority figure like a principal, she doesn't have the necessary education or credentials for such a job. The obvious path is for Ophelia to enroll in college alongside Sterling, which sets her up for growth and potential romantic conflict.

Brenna is currently in college (I think?), so having her as a peer/upperclassman to Ophelia and Sterling could be an interesting dynamic, very much a role-reversal compared to their household situation.

Aliza is already a high school teacher, but perhaps she could switch to teaching college, or even as an additional job to her current one?

I don't think we know what Mallory's professional background is (if any?). With how she presents herself as polished and refined, I could maybe see her in the principal job.

Also, a college setting might be inconsistent with the theme of this game. The titular "power vacuum" comes from the loss of the male head-of-household, with Sterling and Hunter competing to become the new one. Presumably in college there would be too many males i.e. too many threats for Sterling to thwart? Unless it was an all-girls school, in which case you'd need to contrive some reason for Sterling to be there? :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes