panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
See, you're making things complicated by setting two conditions. You have to KISS. Keep It Simple, Stupid. These two examples you give are the sole reason for the What If, not something that also happens.

It is, because you don't have one starting point, you have two. First is Sterling losing all power and second is your specific scenario. You can only have one starting point that tells the story.

Be it as it may, but given how his character currently is established, it doesn't fit his profile.

Now we're cooking with fire! KISS! Just say "What if Sterling decides Hunter was right all along?" We don't need more than that. We know Catherine and Brenna go to college and that Ophelia goes to a gym. And there we have our breeding ground (pun intended). You can say it's the same thing as your original suggestion, but really it's not, because now it gives a believable "why" instead of "oh, he gets rich and wants to expand his harem". You made things too complicated while you need to dumb things down. The shorter the thing, the stupider the premise. If you have too many things set up, it will make things longer and for one shots, people don't want to read through half an hour of exposition to get to a ten minute sex scene.

Remember, KISS.
And who are you to make these rule that a what if? can only have one starting points and it can never have two? No it has never been a rule that was established, it's YOU who made it up and then declares that a what if? needs to follow those specific rules that you created for the game.

And in no way Stelring losing his genital (or having him impotent permanently) would make it too complicated, you can have a few pannels explaining how Sterling lost his manhood and then WWG can go on the rest of the story.

But if apparently this suggestion is pushing you to such an extreme that you need to insist that much , all right :

1. What if the american government mandates every family to participate in a social activity to fight racism and Sterling harem get taken away from him? (Interracial + NTR)

Are you ok now? Is this simple enough for you?

And nice strawmen pretending that Sterling becoming rich and wanting to expand his harem would require half an hour of exposition, right now it's like you need to pretend that my suggestion requires more work than they really do when it can be established very easily in not even a minute. Just in order to say that it makes things too "complicated", when in the end you are the only one who makes things more complex than they really are.

Last edited:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
And who are you to make these rule that a what if? can only have one starting points? and it can never have two. No it has never been a rule that was established, it's YOU who made it up and then declares that a what if? needs to follow those specific rules that you created for the game. And in no way this would make it too complicated, you can have a few pannels explaining how Sterling lost his manhood and then WWG can go on the rest of the story.

But if apparently this suggestion is pushing you to such an extreme that you need to insist that much , all right :

1. What if the american government mandates every family to participate in a social activity to fight racism and Sterling harem get taken away from him? (Interracial + NTR)

Are you ok now?

And nice strawmen pretending that Sterling becoming rich and wanting to expand his harem would require half an hour of exposition, right now it's like you need to pretend that my suggestion requires more work than they really do when it can be established very easily in not even a minute. Just in order to say that it makes things too "complicated", when in the end you are the only one who makes things more complex than they really are.
I am confused what this about?

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Unironically even, this is all I was hoping to do in the first place, kick ideas back and forth to refine them and sharpen their focus, like revising an early draft. It's a common practice and doesn't need to devolve into argument.

Let me say this, WWG has taken ideas that sounded much worse (to me) than yours and still made great What Ifs out of them, I bet he could do the same with yours.
That is why he is such a great developper, taking a bad idea and making it into good content is the proof that he is talented.

And thank you for trying to make the suggestions better, even if they are not your subjective tastes. constructive criticism is always a good thing for improving medias.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
And thank you for trying to make the suggestions better, even if they are not your subjective tastes. constructive criticism is always a good thing for improving medias.
Don't mistake my criticism for negative criticism. I'm simply direct and blunt. I only say it's a bad idea because I think there's something in it that can improve. Otherwise I'd just say it's a stupid idea. You can fix bad, you can't fix stupid. I only suggest you simplify the whole idea so there's leeway to work with. If too many things are set in stone, they need to be established beforehand and that takes away from the actual project (and let's face it, people have a short attention span). If the whole premise is simpler, you can get faster into the action.

Also, my post was deleted for Insulting/namecalling, but if you go over my post that you were so kindly to quote in it's entirety (which wasn't deleted) there's nothing insulting towards you in it. Maybe whoever flagged my post thought that the "stupid" in the KISS was directed at you? I'll have to remember for next time to explain it as "KISS stands for Keep It Stupid, Simple".

DarkKatarn

Dec 16, 2022
Panzermaster: What if Sterling after establishing his Harem in his house and becoming rich decided to expands by infiltrating a college with his girls and keeping all the beautiful women only for himself? (Harem + Netori).
I personally like the idea of Sterling being a harem master in a college setting. But I would make it so it is in an alternate universe, where Ophelia is the principal, Mallory is the school nurse, Brenna is a fellow student, Catherine is a student, and Aliza is the librarian. And have it so the characters either are seduced into the harem, or are helping to seduce other girls into the harem.

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
I personally like the idea of Sterling being a harem master in a college setting. But I would make it so it is in an alternate universe, where Ophelia is the principal, Mallory is the school nurse, Brenna is a fellow student, Catherine is a student, and Aliza is the librarian. And have it so the characters either are seduced into the harem, or are helping to seduce other girls into the harem.
and KEVIN is the gym teacher. hunter can be the janitor

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
At first that was my suggestion you can look back page 1021 to see what it was originally, a reimagination of the characters. But the alternate universe was criticized and put into question, which is why I changed it to be a continuation and epilogue rather than an alternate storyline.

Last edited:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Why would you let Hunter be a custodian at the college where he would most likely fuck and breed all the other girl students.And try and take Sterling.s new harem

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
wouldn't computer teacher make more sense for kevin?

although he is the form of every gym teacher I've ever known and knows about as much about sport as one, in fact I take it back, he's perfect for the job
I agree there he should be a computer teacher coz he hacked Ophelia.

Reactions: Rabbit6605
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes